It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese airport UFO..... ITS BACK!!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Glad we could be of assistance.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
They (whoever's been doing covered-stories) just come up with the rocket-explanation again this time.
Man, I'm so tired of these old stories .... I really need them to come up with new stories that is controvesial so that we all can debate it out

Oh by the way I'v just had new ideas; rather than the usual stuffs (weather balloon, Chinese latern, rocket, RC airplane, natural weather phenomenon) from now on they should go with "a projection" from some type of big-as s projectors or a mass hallucination caused by some unknown chemical in the air. These answers should intrigue lot of people.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by fatdeeman
It never ceases to amaze me how people like Phage question the truth of an occurrence and try to get to the bottom of the matter and then the people who blindly believe basically ignore the ongoing conversation and try to insult and discredit him with cheap shots.

The people who think they have open minds on here are really the ones with minds bolted shut.

Do you really think any government anywhere feels threatened enough by this forum to pay people to spend all day trying to find rational explanations for things that happen?

I really cannot understand why people get their backs up about members that try to rule out rational explanations.

Surely you can only be purely dedicated to the truth if you are willing to eliminate all conventional explanations one by one.

If you are willing to believe your own assumptions without first attempting to verify them with research and by ruling out the less romantic and exciting possibilities then you are ignorance incarnate.

The truth is all there is, unless you whittle it down to that one possibility then you can never know the truth.

You shouldn't discredit other people's efforts to explain things, at least they are making an effort to find out what happened.

So all the Pro Israel propaganda that hit ATS during the flotilla incident was just our imagination.Wake up,if Israel bothered to send some drones(people) here then it is logical to think that the US has some drones here as well.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by xSeraphim]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xSeraphim

Israel and the US have drones in China?
That's a new theory.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by xSeraphim

Israel and the US have drones in China?
That's a new theory.

By drones i mean people spreading propaganda

[edit on 21-7-2010 by xSeraphim]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Its very interesting that the Chinese government still hasn't offered any explanation for this yet be it millitary or otherwise i do hope this just doesn't simply fade away

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

how long before we get over exposed pictures of a helicopter! lol
just kidding.

Funny that this was mentioned, as there is such a post, of such a photo, now currently on ATS!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Over exposed pictures are everywhere lol
dosnt help the UFO community out thats for sure

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
With all the war games going on and the now rise in the Chinese markets. I wouldnt be surprised if this is some sort of new technology of some sort.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostOfAndrewJackson

Yeah, and the bad part is the technology is not even a secret. Good lord folks! China is years ahead of NASA's Xeon Thruster. This is the long foretold Plasma or Ion engine. Nasa said it would take us to Mars in 90 days and that it would work both on Earth and in space. Nasa seems to have over engineered the issue "again", helping to keep the US behind Russia, China and others.

The norway spiral was, without much doubt some type of ion rocket as well.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
With all the strange lights that have been appearing lately like the norway spiral, this one, and australia all having been officially explained as rockets, it makes me wonder if photon propulsion has been figured out.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Neat ride, aliens.
Where can I get me one of those?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Coast to Coast had an interview with someone last night about the Chinese UFOs. As normal, I was half asleep.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by butcherguy]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join