It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese airport UFO..... ITS BACK!!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Is the Chinese UFO a test of the EMDrive from this thread:
"Chinese Say They're Building 'Impossible' Space Drive"
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=5059643#pid5059643

The Chinese said they would apply the EMDrive to missle propulsion.

[edit on 7/16/2010 by Larryman]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I got these pictures from another forum and its about this sighting.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for the Kazakhstan rocket videos, Phage. I had a feeling this was yet another hoax. Too bad the media doesn't bother to research their stories.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
ok....
its now early morning here in China and i thought i would run an update.

Sooo, i whent to yahoo.co.uk and searched "china ufo" same as i did when i found the first report at the airport and the second report (this 1).
Guess what? yahoo have erased all search results from the news search bar.... I meen all results have gone apart from 1 report from the "Sun" crap tabloid in the UK.

Now this is realy strange.... How can the same search term on yahoo news go from 8 pages to 1 and only 1 search result?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Acording to The Sun news with regards to the airport incident......

"The mysterious object glowed on monitoring instruments late on Wednesday night and was snapped by a stunned local.

Many reported seeing a comet-like fireball in the sky.

The craft eventually vanished from radar screens but airport chiefs launched an immediate probe into the sighting."

So was it on radar or not

This gets more strange by the minute

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Notice the UFO's were at airports?

Here is a good video about the July 7th incident.What made them shut down the airport?
www.youtube.com...

I honestly believe the government should cover up anything to do with UFO's.The last thing we need is a panicked world.Think about it.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

oh i like this one. uncanny. is the top one Fatima?

and so just to refresh the ole memory, these "helicopter" pics are from where? just because someone types helicopter below a photo, that proves its a helicopter? only asking for clarification as it seems msm is using these like theyre going out of style as photos taken on the scene of an alleged ufo sighting.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aspx
this has been going on for a very long time, millions of people around the world have seen something like this, what do you see in this picture ?

china ufo

my prev post in regards to this

[edit on 16-7-2010 by aspx]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by aspx

Not to burst your bubble mate but....

Since when are homes in china terrace style and have chimney stacks? This is a picture from the UK.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
does anyone get the sense of a massive disinfo campaign against whatever happened...you would think out of all the sites reporting the video of the missile launch one would realize it is the wrong event...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbomb456
does anyone get the sense of a massive disinfo campaign against whatever happened...you would think out of all the sites reporting the video of the missile launch one would realize it is the wrong event...

Of course it is, as I've stated in another thread. The blind believers (encouraged by shills) only perpetuate the lies and it's terrible. The truth will never come out as the fools are too busy burying it themselves unwittingly.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
reply to post by Krzyzmo

This from the Huffington Post...Chinese UFO, 2nd One
www.huffingtonpost.com...

The video in this post clearly shows a rocket launch. I've seen a few of these from Vegas when Edwards Air Force Base fires some off. It even shows the first stage blowing off.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

a UFO was spotted hovering over Chongqing’s Shaping park for more than an hour.

Wow... it hovered there for more than an hour and no jets were scrambled? No attempts to capture it?

I'm sure response times would be less than an hour...

Just seems odd that an object could hover in one place for so long and not get their posterior blown out of the sky...

The gov't says they are 'investigating'... Seems to me, they are investigating from behind their desk. A lot more field investigation is required.

Scramble those jets and get me one of those!!! I want one! Do your damn job and if something unknown is flying in my airspace, bring it down!

I don't believe it would be a declaration of war. Remember, these visitors are supposed to be smart and somewhat knowledgeable of humanity. If we stuck our face in a lions cage, we would probably expect to get a scratch or two. We wouldn't shoot the lion, or obliterate the species because of the incident...

obliterate... i like that word!

Of course, if the visitors would like to actually make contact, I'm all for it... But enough of the abductions, mutilations, experiments, hybrids and god knows what else...

I say either come down and introduce yourselves properly, or else!

It sat there for more than an hour... geez... I wouldn't want to go hunting with you folk.

Either that, or the governments know a LOT more then they are admitting and don't respond because they are powerless (which I don't entirely believe) or the governments are willing/unwilling participants.

Do the visitors actually run this place and get free reign? Seems like it...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

its a holographic image another step in project blue beam! and the cia admits it on abc news just watch!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ByteChanger

if they are "god" they can!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hello,

please take a look at this:

FORGETOMORI

Only this, enough said.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The picture that was posted is utter crap.....

thats not even debatable

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
I honestly believe the government should cover up anything to do with UFO's.The last thing we need is a panicked world.Think about it.

We really shouldn't think like that! Hiding something is never a good solution. And only people with less intelligence, and probably less education, would start to panic. I hope this doesn't should cliche but we need more open minded human beings to be able to accept some truths.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asperglar
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for the Kazakhstan rocket videos, Phage. I had a feeling this was yet another hoax. Too bad the media doesn't bother to research their stories.

Ever wondered why Phage hangs around a conspiracy forum for hours and hours, never seeing a conspiracy or anything out of the ordinary? Ever wondered why someone would do that?

Ever wondered why a lot of people point to his posts or want him to come into a thread when something new is posted, so he can let us all know what it really is?

No?

Ok.....

He is like THE most obvious disinformation guy here.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Copernicus]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join