It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese airport UFO..... ITS BACK!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The video on the Huffington Post was awesome.

It wasn't hovering though... This was a high altitude rocket or missile launch. You can see it clearly moving through the sky and there is a puff when a second or third stage kicks in.

The visibility looks similar to an Aurora (light not plane) which could be explained by the recent huge sunspot.

The first UFO to me looks like somebody projecting a huge picture on the low overcast clouds.

The thing that REALLY proves this is NOT a UFO is that it didn't happen in a trailer park in Missouri. THAT I would have believed...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Here is the cool video:

LA Times

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

The cool video is from Bishkek, Krygystan on June 30, 2010. It is a Russian rocket launch. It is unrelated to the closing of the airport in China. Or the more recent sighting.

Here is the actual launch...on June 30, 2010.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I understand that everyone keeps asking for pics or video. This is a logical thing to do. But, remember, this is also China. Their rules are quite restrictive, and their internet is monitored a great deal more than ours. We were lucky to get a pic and video the last time that this happened. And honestly, if I remember correctly, we only got one vid and one set of pics from the entire country on the last UFO sighting. With as large as that country is, and with as many people are in it, you think there would have been a heck of a lot more evidence, but, as it were, we got what we got...which, wasn't much.

So, be patient. Something may pop up in time. This story was featured on the Huffington Post, therefore, regardless of the lack of visual evidence, this event must have really have happened for China to have shut down its airport the first time and for the article to appear in a reputable source like the Huffington Post on the second event.

For those that didn't see me post it before, here it is.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Namaste and Love

[edit on 16-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

The airport was not closed twice.
It was closed for less than an hour on July 7. There is no video of the UFO which caused the closure and there is not verification that any of the photographs were related to the closure.

[edit on 7/16/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The airport was not closed twice.
It was closed for less than an hour on July 7.

Yes Phage. You are correct. I was editing that as you made your post. It was more of a typo than an attempt at a statement. My apologies.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

And I was editing mine as well.
No video and no confirmed photos of the first incident.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Actually, I think the verification of the photograph being the thing that shut down the airport came from the very article itself. I'm not sure why they would provide the picture with the event if it wasn't the object in the picture that created the event itself.

Just an opinion.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Regardless of what part of the universe it might be from, I'm pretty sure there'l be a "MADE IN CHINA" sticker on there somewhere!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
looks the same

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

This thing did NOT show up on radar..right?

not too sure whether it did or not. i read that the chinese officials are not releasing any radar information as it's part of their 'investigation'.

it is interesting though, and i look forward to future reports.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

And I was editing mine as well.
No video and no confirmed photos of the first incident.

You think with all the people and the technologies that everyone has these days, they would have tons of even poor quality pics and vids.

And we are talking and airport in China too.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
didn't show up on radar? so whats your point, stealth bombers don't show up on radar either.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
"It is a new missile or aircraft being tested out."

How naive. The US spends billions of dollars to test its classified aircraft in the middle of a barren desert in Nevada, and China chooses to test its own over a busy airport, where it adversely affects its economy, causes social disorder among its people, and makes it plainly visible to the public? How naive indeed.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Check this link out

www.earthfiles.com...

Not sure how legit but more info for you guys.

Regards BDU

link   
you may ridicule and debate wether it shows up on radar or not, but you can bet the thing filmed in china probably warranted an at least a priority meeting by obama and his defense staff and taken seriously and sternly. these people have knowledge and a view on the world and universe that is totally different from the average dumbed down tax feeder that is the american citizen. they would know instantly if it was a hoax or real and the defense staff will take serious steps if it was. believe me they aren't arguing wether it showed up on radar or not, but are we being visited and are they a threat.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by randomname]

link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
This thing hovered for 1 hour and nobody got a picture? I find it hard to believe that nobody had a camera ready. Just about all phones these days have one.

Shame, isn't it. Didn't somewhere between 15,000 and 40,000 people see the one mile wide craft flying overhead the night of the Phoenix lights, yet there are no pictures of it? Either everyone there was just suffering from a mass delusion, or almost everyone who saw it is just a moron.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Check this link out

www.earthfiles.com...

Not sure how legit but more info for you guys.

Regards BDU

Since they are showing the June 30th Russian rocket launch as the second sighting...not so legit.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join