It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese airport UFO..... ITS BACK!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
HAARP, helos, double expo, ect ect, when will minds open? when will the rest see the truth? we are not alone, the "war" is coming! the deal is done. all things will come full circle, some do not want the truth, some can not handle the truth, for we, that know, i ask, do not put us down, for us having/knowing the truth, for we know what is coming, and are ready. are you? if it took place over DC LA LV DN. would you believe? yes i will be the first to say, not all are real, but the few that are seen, then hid, or not seen at all. Let me ask you this, how many are of them are there?, just as we have different nationality's and cultures, as well as language's, do you not think there are just as many of them?yes some are just there to watch us as we grow, some are here to take over, some are trying to warn us, and others are trying to fit in.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is the missle seen. The others?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
We notice an increasing in news like this from china these days...
Have you thaught of, there is an chines gov agenda behind?

Also think about how china is controlling and censoring their net. If there is another agenda behind (and if they stated it will be released when its time)
That could be the reason we still have no pics or vids.
The military/police or the SIB (Sushi´s in black) just caught all people standing there with a cam... end of the story!

But also it would be nice to have some footage. My hope is with all the chinese hackers outhere...!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Seems to me that a lot of people commenting do not necessarily have any experience in Ufology. I agree that there is so much hear say and wild speculation but anyone who has taken time to actually read about the phenomena generally come to the same conclusion. There is something to the whole UFO issue that has and is kept from us. I lean towards Jacques Valles theory that we are dealing with some kind of Meta terrestrials, maybe they are concerned about what we are up to on our own level of existence. Would be arrogant to think that our nuclear ambitions have not attracted attention form elsewhere? Fact of the matter is, we do not know, i believe governments do.

Is it possible that they are connected to consciousness? have we grown so arrogant and self opinionated that we refuse to remember and put into context the words of Charles Halt as an example? are we so forgetful we cannot remember episodes ilks Shag Harbor or even more relevant to this incident O'Hare airport just a couple of years ago?

All am saying to the unmovable de-bunkers is immerse yourself in UFO history, you could start will Richard Dolan's work if you want a more contemporary view on the phenomena backed up by hard documented evidence.

Do not claim to know.

I stand by my conviction, UFOS are one of the most important but ridiculed issues of our time, but i ask the question, Are we dealing with mass delusion stretching back decades if not centuries or are we ignoring cases like Rendlesham? conveniently looking the other way when it would appear that the people who were there, who witnessed are telling the truth?

Witnesses like this man, who had the guts to go on record and tell of a rather bizarre incident that I'm sure some of you are aware of.

www.youtube.com...

Remember, this is one episode out of thousands, and yes of course most of them are far fetched but that is not the issue.

I know and i believe.

Peace out everyone, i do not mean to come across as arrogant, But i do have faith in higher things and zero faith in Government.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by TheWatcher11]

[edit on 16-7-2010 by TheWatcher11]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Of course it was caught on radar!

They only started denying it was on radar a day or two ago.

And don't you think it even slightly curious, that they come out and effectively say "Move along, nothing to see here..it was nothing and we caught nothing on radar...but you CAN'T SEE THE RADAR IMAGES!"

Not even a bit curious?

Curious enough perhaps, to not jump to the conclusion that simply because they say there's no radar images, they are telling the truth?

If so, you're way too trusting in my opinion.

This thing has been seen by many independent witnesses, it is reported to be same as the UFO from last week. It hovers for a while, for whatever reason and then shoots up and out of view.

They have radar tapes, that's for an absolute certainty.

[edit on 16/7/2010 by spikey]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Heres another program.

DARPA says it lost contact with its HTV-2 hypersonic test vehicle 9min after launch of the dart-like glider atop a Minotaur IV Lite booster from Vandenberg. The agency's brief press release says the Minotaur successfully delivered its payload to the desired separation conditions and deployed the HTV-2, so telemetry was lost after the unpowered vehicle was released at the edge of the atmosphere.

One possibility is that a sheath of plasma that would form around the vehicle as it reentered the atmosphere at Mach 20-plus could have interfered with telemetry. But in an interview with Aviation Week before the flight, DARPA program manager Paul Erbland said the risk of ionized gases attentuating signals from the vehicle was "relatively modest", particulary at the high altitude the HTV-2 was deployed.

Its flying around at Mach 20-plus. And do you think it really was lost? It was just switched to the military after launch.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati_2012
No video or picture?

The chinese tv media should have a video or any proof....

This thing hovered for 1 hour and nobody got a picture? I find it hard to believe that nobody had a camera ready. Just about all phones these days have one.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11

This is my opinion, too!

And i just want to add: The so called aliens and UFOs are just the demons from the past centuries playing with our perception...

And surely some are ABOVE TOP SECRET government projects...

[edit on 16-7-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ottozia

very interesting 2nd photo.
but not sure if its anything to do with the sighting.
probably wont ever see the correct pics now with all the other pics contaminating the case so even if we do glance at the correct ones, will we even know it?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Krzyzmo

This from the Huffington Post...Chinese UFO, 2nd One
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
hmm, same UFO back at same time of day in same part of evening sky.

[scratches head]

what kind of clue is THAT?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Jupiter or Venus..
or some UFO

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have a manufacturing plant in Chongquing.

I will ask my staff tonight if theye have heard anything and report back.

Chongquing is the largest city in the world at 31 Million

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

this is probably just chinese propaganda to the usa to show they have mastered anti-gravity technology.

does anyone know if the space station and or any us satellites were flying over the area when the ufo was reported?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnus47

Um, that's because they can't suggest that this is a missile...It would ruin their credibility.

And, this wasn't directed towards anyone. It was a blanket statement. So, it interests me to why you have lost your marbles to the degree that you have.

Nonetheless, you get these sort of blanket responses from believers when skeptics come in touting their self-made "superior" belief system and constantly down anyone for believing something that they don't. Now that you guys can't deny this and rub your petty "logic" into our faces, its pissing you off that someone would respond in such a manner.

Regardless, I have nothing against you. You responded negatively to a statement that was not directed at you, but, you chose to take offense and create an argument. Well, this is the last of the "argument" that you will receive from me. So, now you know why I responded the way that I did, which is roughly the same response that many have gave on this thread...and now you know the psychology of the reasons why they responded that way as well.

But, for the life of me, this is what I cannot understand... with all of those similar responses that came before me, why did you feel the need to single me out? Hmmm?

I am, just like you, entitled to respond to this thread any way I choose just as long as I stay within ATS's terms and conditions. Differences of opinion is what makes the world go around, although I am quite aware that TPTB would more or less love to get everyone on a singular thought process that limits their need to entertain such wild theories and ideas like UFO's and conspiracy.

Lately with all of this accelerated activity, it seems, that the debunkers are pushing this singular agenda more and more, which alternately, causes more and more resistance to it. Does that bother you? Does it bother you that someone thinks differently than yourself?

Either way, you have my respect, even if I don't have yours.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
What no pics yet.... Official news sources haven't had time yet to switch out the real images with Fake easily debunk-able footage of another missile launch.

Being in another country, nobody ever bothers to compare images presented by our mainstream media with witness reports on the ground.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
In my opinion, if this was real then we would being looking at pictures by now.
I suspect this story is the product of 'chinese whispers', no pun intended.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
reply to post by JimOberg

Jupiter or Venus..
or some UFO

Well, we have the tools to find out. Try it. Use the known location, date, and time .

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudbreak
It would have been helpful if the blogger in tuscon stated which "media" specifically is reporting this new sighting.

Must be Xinhua, as usual...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Why does everyone assume that people have tons of video/imaging equipment just by their side ready to document these incidents? Don't pull the asian card either! Break things down in a logical way, if they had these devices I am sure they were packed away in their luggage for the trip...don't you think? I have a cell phone that can take pictures and videos, and I'm american with access to cheap technology. My cell though would take the crappiest videos and pictures imaginable and especially during the daylight, I doubt anything would even show up or it would be a super blurred image.

All these people assuming everyone has high res video cameras/reg camera with them on hand, and in China no doubt, just seems kinda absurd to me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join