It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese airport UFO..... ITS BACK!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Can this UFO at the China airport be a HAARP generated hologram? The facts so far could support this. Your thoughts????

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Krzyzmo

To what purpose would Haarp have for generating a hologram of a UFO?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
Hilarious.

Its amazing how many "MISSILES" are being blasted off from right to left these days. Apparently, American engineering is so good, that they can now make missiles hover for an hour. That is excellent propulsion technology, wouldn't you say?

This seems to be a difficult thing for a lot of people to grasp. Let me put it to you very carefully.

The video with the object that people are saying is a missile... is NOT... a video of the UFO in China.

That video was taken a week before the Chinese UFO reports ever existed.

Notice that I didn't even call it a video of a missile launch, I called it a video that people are SAYING is a missile. Granted, that's what it is, but if you don't believe it that's fine, I don't care, because it still has NOTHING TO DO with the China UFO.

Now, if you can find a quote from ANYBODY trying to say that the hovering China UFO report is a "missile," then please, PLEASE put that quote up for us to see.

If not, then PLEASE stop trying to take analysis of the video, and analysis of the China UFO, which are UNRELATED, and squeeze them together into the same thing.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Not quite sure. I remember hearing/reading that holograms are techinically possible on this scale by using HAARP as the energy source during my readings of this subject. I can't remember where, but was hoping someone else may know/remember, and if not, I would expect a rebunk on this idea and Thank the person for the correction.

Thanks Folks,

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnus47

I guess you didn't get the sarcasm in the post, did ya? I don't believe that its a missile at all. I've never believed that any of these things have been missiles.

1. The Norway Spiral was not a missile
2. The 1st incident at the Chinese airport was not a missile
3. We don't have footage of the most recent thing in China, but, if we did, I doubt it was a missile.

Don't be so defensive, it looks bad for the believers. And whomever starred your post was as jumpy as you.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 16-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
LMAO. you called that one right. haha

Just thinking, if a country wanted to HAARP another country, and since when HAARP is active the energy produces daytime/nightime aurora's, this hologram would be the perfect disguise/illusion.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Still,why aren't they showing the radar information?If it was just a military exercise then why not just say so?I'm not saying it was a ufo but withholding information about it will obviously lead to speculation.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
Interesting, and ABC is also covering it.

has anyone watched the ABC video on that page? It appears they are showing all the pics from the other thread of suspected helicopter over-exposures as if they were ALL this thing. This is why people get the ideas about things they do...MSM!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dreampsi

ABC Australia?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I did see from the news article and the above post the term "UFO Experts" was used. I would truly like to know what these people have to say and what exactly makes them experts. I thought the term expert meant that you were fluent in your field of study.

Online definitions quote "An expert is someone widely recognized as a reliable source of or skill whose faculty for judging or deciding rightly, justly, or wisely is accorded authority and status by their peers or the public in a specific well-distinguished domain.

So with using that information, how exactly is there an expert in the field of UFO's?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
I guess you didn't get the sarcasm in the post, did ya?

I did get your sarcasm. It's not just you either, many people are rolling their eyes and jeering at the skeptics among us. But I can't for the life of me figure out who you guys are directing your sarcasm toward.

Nobody has ever suggested that the Chinese UFO is a missile. Not Phage, not Maybe...Maybe Not, not anybody. When you roll your eyes and say, "Apparently Phage wants us to think that missiles can hover for an hour," all you do is confuse us. There is no connection between the missile video and the UFO that this thread is about, and nobody has ever claimed that such a connection exists, except apparently for some guy on YouTube who mistakenly thought the video was taken during the UFO sighting.

I don't believe that its a missile at all. I've never believed that any of these things have been missiles.

1. The Norway Spiral was not a missile
2. The 1st incident at the Chinese airport was not a missile
3. We don't have footage of the most recent thing in China, but, if we did, I doubt it was a missile.

That's just the thing. At least on your second two points, everybody agrees with you! So what's the point in having a nasty sarcastic attitude?

Don't be so defensive, it looks bad for the believers. And whomever starred your post was as jumpy as you.

Actually I will apologize for that. You're quite right that I'm jumpy, as I've been sitting here, staring at my computer screen for far too long. It's time I took a break.

But in the meantime, there is no reason for a sarcastic attitude. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Not brilliant, but maybe some pics here.
Doesn't seem like a car park to me, but then again they are looking up.
uh:

China.Org

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dreampsi

Oh never mind..

reply to post by cloudbreak

No, ABC Australia would not do what you are suggesting.

Must be ABC America or whatnot.

ABC (as in Australia)..is a very respected, generally objective, and accurate news source. In comparison to ABC (US)...well, those who know, know ABC US is tabloid trash that gave up its right to objectivity some 24 years ago...but, ABC Oz is still reliable.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

The first painting (along with other similar paintings) is an artists rendition of the power of God coming down - rays from Heaven. Not UFO's. Whether you believe in God or not, that's what the artist was trying to get across.

'The power of God coming down - rays from Heaven." Interesting concept . . . . that Heaven is contained inside a spaceship that hovers around beaming lights down on people.

Anyway, back on topic . . .

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
double post...

[edit on 16-7-2010 by NightGypsy]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
No video or picture?

The chinese tv media should have a video or any proof....

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Oooooh we've got North Korean Soldiers defecting to China in fear of the (supposed) upcoming conflict...

Maybe they're sneaking out with some of Kim's cool toys!

Ooops forgot to add!

I just watched the whole UFO story here (in Sicily) on the nightly news.
I was like - LOOK! IT'S ALL THE PICS FROM ATS!
Ok, they didn't mention ATS, but, you know what I mean...

peace

[edit on 16-7-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Gotta' love the helicopter hypothesis. While it could be such a simple thing as that, the odds are very unlikely that everyone who took a photo from a different location shot long-exposure photography.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

If i tried to take a picture of a hovering craft with my i phone you would barely see a spec. Camera's on phones have no or crappy zoom normally and pictures don't show much detail from a distance.

Yeah, but if the Chinese media is covering this, and if the thing was hovering allegedly for an hour, wouldn't it be likely that the media would have hightailed it out there and got some professional footage that DOES show good images of the craft? What kind of media do they have if this wasn't the case?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join