It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese airport UFO..... ITS BACK!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Thank Magnus for the reply.. nice to see some people are willing to actually discuss things and help other members out. Ive seen in previous threads where someone says something and the next person completely rips them apart for being stupid. Cant say ive been to China but valid points from yourself Magnus.

Anyway .. yes lets hope for some videos

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Let me just say if I saw a UFO just hovering and I was the only chinese person without a video camera. I mean isn't having cameras what asians do? I would immediately have ran to the store and spent all my cash on a video camera and just filmed it for like 30 minutes straight. Climbing on houses or getting to the roof of a building or something. Getting as much and as close as possible and then spread the footage out like crazy...Guess that's just too logical to ask for though, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
Seems everyones favourite missile can now hover in the air for an hour without moving......

Intresting..... Although its not at the Airport witnesses claim it is the same craft/lantern.

Will wait for more reports on this!

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Master Shen long]
lmfao! i thought it was classified as a helicopter?!

but anywho, hopefully someone will take a NONBLURRY photo this go round. but with all the repeat sightings worldwide, i wonder whats the jibbs?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

Originally posted by virgom129

It hovered for an hour and you dont have a pic???

Sheesh, I could have shot a ducumentary on it in that time....

That's precisely why I have my doubts about all these ufo's / craft hovering around for an hour or so!

There are 3 billion mobile phones in the World, that's one for every 3 people and most have cameras. A lot of people also have camcorders and yet we have nothing or really cr*p photos which could literally be anything?

Something doesn't add up here, you would have thought, like you said, some decent footage somewhere.

In Mexico city, you can stand there pretty much most days and see craft in formation, high up in the sky and residents are so used to them, they don't bother looking anymore.

Maybe there come from a different planet, the one's in China and are shy lol?

If i tried to take a picture of a hovering craft with my i phone you would barely see a spec. Camera's on phones have no or crappy zoom normally and pictures don't show much detail from a distance.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

No problem. People shouldn't expect someone to go back and read 50 pages of previous threads before making a post. Hopefully we can keep the rudeness down in this thread, because this is a very interesting story.

reply to post by agentofchaos

Originally posted by agentofchaos
Let me just say if I saw a UFO just hovering and I was the only chinese person without a video camera. I mean isn't having cameras what asians do?

What, seriously? I guess that's kinda funny as a joke. You are joking, right?

I would immediately have ran to the store and spent all my cash on a video camera and just filmed it for like 30 minutes straight. Climbing on houses or getting to the roof of a building or something. Getting as much and as close as possible and then spread the footage out like crazy...

Yeah... but it's always easy to say "if I had been there, then I would have done this, that, and the other thing, in that order." Now, I admit, after an hour-long sighting it seems reasonable that some of the witnesses would snap out of it and go look for some filming equipment. But remember, we still don't really know what happened.

Guess that's just too logical to ask for though, isn't it?

Um... no?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by agentofchaos

LI mean isn't having cameras what asians do?

What a stereotypical comment to make. Sure, WHEN YOU'RE A TOURIST.

Sorry, back on topic, carry on

Edit to add: For all those who are complaining about no pics, as another posted before me, chill out...
If it happened then there are pics. Doesn't mean you or ATS will be the first to see them. Due time due time.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Anyhow... as we're getting closer to 2012 I can't help but to think.. what' up with these missiles?! I then realized they're NOT missiles and are UFO... but because I am in denial of their existence, I rather put all my energy on why it MUST be missiles or helicopter or etc....

I REFUSE to listen to any other potential suggestions because the box I live in has not yet told me to accept this possibility... lalalalalala

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
What kind of hovering-shapeshifting-helicopter-missile-chinese-military-black-project is that anyway?

Could this be just Chinese version rehearsal for the 2012 fake invasion?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

that rocket and that ufo sure look similar, i mean look at the tail ! exactly the same

also, a youtuber has mentioned something about a 3rd report of a alleged UFO sighting, lets looks it up !

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Ok I am completely befuddled by the crazy talk here, members are discussing this event as though it really happened.

If I may draw your attention to the article (in bold) as to why I think we must be skeptical here and wait for other sources to show up.

“I stared at it and it did not move,” Chen said. “After hovering for an hour, the thing started to fly higher and finally out of people’s sight.”

Quite simply - Why didn't anyone take any pictures of this so called UFO? what on earth is going on? this either happened or it didn't I am leaning to a fabrication of the truth.

Think about it - one bloody hour!!! no bloody pics!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 16-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Shhh...don't start talking logically and making sense and all. Logical and realistic answers will get you accused of "living in a box".

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
May I dare ask, WHAT exactly is "BACK"?

I read the article, and all I see is 1 (count that ONE) person claiming they saw a UFO over a park for an hour. It's completely UNSUBSTANTIATED, nor are there any corroborating sources.

This "Chen" is pulling your noodle.

Maybe if I go to China, I can call up a news reporter, get interviewed, and completely make up some Bull Pucky story about seeing a UFO hovering over the river for 6 days but I forgot to take a picture of it, and that story will get published & duped all over the internet with people proclaiming "We have CONTACT!!"

If this story were printed on paper, I could replace it with my toilet paper.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
this has been going on for a very long time, millions of people around the world have seen something like this, what do you see in this picture ?

china ufo

[edit on 16-7-2010 by aspx]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by aspx

Dude, that second pic is an example of a helicopter that was used to prove the original Chinese UFO picture was a hoax. Now you are using it as an example to prove UFOs exist.

You have completely failed to deny ignorance. NEXT!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by aspx

1st pick is an overexposed helicopter for sure

second line

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Do people actually read the news stories, or just chime right in?

Pictures of the UFO were posted online. The four objects were moving as if they were one, and three had white lights but one was red, report said.

If it's a new story, give it time, I'm sure any pictures or videos will be posted. But they WERE taken.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aspx

As others have noted, that second picture is a helicoptor with a searchlight on a long exposure. The first painting (along with other similar paintings) is an artists rendition of the power of God coming down - rays from Heaven. Not UFO's. Whether you believe in God or not, that's what the artist was trying to get across.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aspx

The first photo is a clear UFO saucer craft that is shining a light down to on to the ground radiating a person.

The second photo is an exposed helicopter, which has been discussed in great detail on this site for over a week now.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hilarious.

Its amazing how many "MISSILES" are being blasted off from right to left these days. Apparently, American engineering is so good, that they can now make missiles hover for an hour. That is excellent propulsion technology, wouldn't you say?

But, I'm sure the almighty Phage has a very reasonable and logical explanation for this. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

Well, where is he?

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

How do you know what the artist is trying to get across? Did you call him up and get the haps? Jeez.

And I don't know what your eyes are looking at, but, I see a disk shaped object with lights illuminating a person. If you don't have eyes that can clearly pick this up, then maybe you should get an optical exam. Wake up.

By the way...you're living in a box.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 16-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join