It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese airport UFO..... ITS BACK!!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The photos are fake though? The very clear ones? Cause one of the pictures show buildings that definitely AINT China, not at all. It's pretty clear though that there is something...i just watched these...

www.youtube.com.../u/4/QxphOiprEvY

www.youtube.com.../u/3/HAN223D-k3E

www.youtube.com.../u/2/q7g0-NGSoQU

Very interesting

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonwalker1982

O nooes..Allison is back

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Both these China airport incidents have been so vague - give it a fortnight and I'll have forgotten all about them. I seem to get the impression there are a group of Chinese or just supporters of China that make up some UFO stories each year for the sake of a UFO fan-base (and to get China in the news) and not a lot else. It's a shame, maybe it's just not hitting my spot - but all these "rocket" UFO's and spirals and cases (only this year) where the reports are so limited, pictures and video hoaxed or set up in confusing ways - I mean, why? Why such in-decent reporting this year? It's almost unbearable & too disjointed to follow.

When I come away from a thread with the following conclusions:
» Something happened over a major airport but no-one is quite sure what
» There's about 1 photo and 1 video in total for the whole event
» None of the photos or video match the other
...It makes me want to put such a case in the bin and forget it. Still, as I said before. Sightings this year have generally been dull compared to 08 and 09

Give me a football pitch sized UFO over Arizona witnessed by a couple of old folk to discuss over this airport bull any day.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by markymint]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It seems whenever one of these events happens, the governments scrambles to muddy the waters in some way like the Phoenix lights, they scrambled the A10s to drop flares so they could point to that as the 'excuse' and here they are showing 2nd set of images of a rocket launch to pass it off as the 'main event' oh oh its nothing..its so blatantly obvious but people buy it..

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

The government isn't showing the images of the rocket launch. The idiot media are. And we already know it has nothing to do with the closing of the airport. It's been made clear more than once but here it is again, just for you.
The video is from Bishkek, Krygystan on June 30, 2010. It is a Russian rocket launch. It is unrelated to the closing of the airport in China.

Here is the actual launch...on June 30, 2010.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Take a look at this........
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Oh for crying out loud. You can't even read the post before yours? For the hundredth time... that video is not related to the airport closing. It is from June 30. The airport closing was on July 7.

Look at the date the video was posted. June 30. A week before the airport was closed. It has nothing to do with the closing of the airport. It is not even from China. It is from Kazakstan.
www.youtube.com...

It is a Russian rocket launch.
This Russian rocket launch....on June 30.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh for crying out loud I suppose you think the Norway Spiral was Russian Rocket aswell!

[edit on 18-7-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
reply to post by Phage

Oh for crying out loud I suppose you think the Norway Spiral was Russian Rocket aswell!

Enough dodge ball. The June 30 videos from central Asia showed the Russian satellite launch, and has been carelessly reposted as showing the China airport UFO. If you refuse to believe that video was caused by a rocket, just say it, so we can know what to do with all your subsequent opinions.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

pure speculation follows

1. norway spiral was at the same time as copenhagen
this was a demonstration of weather changing tech

2. airport ufo was altering the environment by way of convection and moisture condensate saturation creating the effect seen

3. the best seen ufo in years was unseen but produced visual effects on the atmoshere that alerted us of its presence twice

4. other weather modifycation equipment cannot be ruled out such as harrp ect

5. condensates in the upper atmoshere require particals to form a droplet of water unless turbulence is used

what if this is a demonstration of turbulence used to modify cloud cover without the need for heavy metal seeding of clouds ?

are the aircraft showing us the ultimate weather modifycation system?

XPLodER

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

An whos we?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
reply to post by JimOberg

An whos we?

Is this one of those secret messages that we have to read backwards, or something?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Wow... spend a weekend away and a thread can get away from you. I have some reading to do

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
this whole thing gives me a headache. why didnt these chinese take video of the thing? they had cellphones, why didnt they use them! its not the 80s where no one has a camera in his pocket.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hello all ATS'ers

As I mentioned previously in this thread, I have LED Lighting manufacturing in Chongquing China. I have asked some of my staff over there about this siting and almost all verified seeing what was described in OP's title.

I have asked to try to getsome pics if anyone took any. I will hear more tonight.

I am traveleing back there later in August and will do an update from there as well. I know several high placed officials in Chongquing so who knows???

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
And here is the alien
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

ewww.. what is on the hotdog?

It doesn't look like mustard, ketchup, relish, chili, or sauerkraut...

It almost looks like *censored*...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Not sure what it is but is the the same one or is it an earlier i got this this morning from disclose tv

ChinaUFO

also here are some spirals but one of them is similar

ancient warnings

i think it was the earlier one and i am slow lol

cheers

[edit on 19-7-2010 by plube]

[edit on 19-7-2010 by plube]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonwalker1982
The photos are fake though? The very clear ones? Cause one of the pictures show buildings that definitely AINT China, not at all. It's pretty clear though that there is something...i just watched these...

www.youtube.com.../u/4/QxphOiprEvY

www.youtube.com.../u/3/HAN223D-k3E

www.youtube.com.../u/2/q7g0-NGSoQU

Very interesting

Yes those were interesting. I'm not sure what hoovers and in an instant speeds off or disappears; has to be a UFO. Of Alien origin, as in ET, I wish I knew...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Its back? Dont know how it can be in 2 places at once though? Top right

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join