It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese airport UFO..... ITS BACK!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Media in China report second UFO sighting in Chongqing

tucsoncitizen.com...

Witnesses saw it again yesterday.

Around 8pm in the evening, a UFO was spotted hovering over Chongqing’s Shaping park for more than an hour. Eyewitnesses describe the same UFO that closed Hangzhou’s Xiaoshan Airport on July 7th. It appeared exactly one week after the last one, but it was observed in a different location.

......................................................................................................

Edit to remove entire article pasted from another site.

edit on by SkepticOverlord because: correct T&C infraction

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Seems everyones favourite missile can now hover in the air for an hour without moving......

Intresting..... Although its not at the Airport witnesses claim it is the same craft/lantern.

Will wait for more reports on this!

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
And on a side note.....

Chinese Airline Shares Surge After UFO Sighting

www.dailyfinance.com...

Asian markets closed higher Friday. In China the Shanghai Composite Index climbed 2.3% to 2,471 and in Hong Kong the Hang Seng Index gained 1.6% to close at 20,379. Japan's Nikkei 225 Index added 0.5%, rising to 9,585.

Air travel must have been on everyone's minds in Asia after news broke that a UFO was detected over Hangzhou in eastern China. "It looked like a twinkling spot and disappeared very soon," an airline passenger who saw the UFO told CNN. According to China Daily, the 9 pm sighting resulted in the closure of Xiaoshan Airport. Flights were re-routed and passengers endured lengthy delays. Officials say they now know what the UFO was, but are not ready to disclose any information about it, hinting that it may be military-related.

Edit to add external quote tags.

edit on by SkepticOverlord because: added external quote tags

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I just want to get this straight..after reading all the arguments on the other thread..

This thing did NOT show up on radar..right?

Ok, then everyone after this post..dont say it a billion times..

Also..ty OP...it is very interesting..I'm not saying I believe it is an extra terrestrial visit, but interesting non the less

+47 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
i paged phage on his emergency line.

he should be here shortly with an explanation, dont worry...he is infallible.

probly just a helicopter shooting missiles at swamp gas again.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
i paged phage on his emergency line.

he should be here shortly with an explanation, dont worry...he is infallible.

probly just a helicopter shooting missiles at swamp gas again.

Forgive me while I roll my eyes and chuckle...

But Im sure you are absolutely correct!

We'll all have our answer soon..ty..OHH ty

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
For an HOUR.

Did anyone bring in a ladder-truck and knock on the hull?

These lingering UFOs are a portend of things to come, kids. Ever read Arthur C. Clarke's Childhood's End?

— Doc Velocity

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

It hovered for an hour and you dont have a pic???

Sheesh, I could have shot a ducumentary on it in that time....

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

I think you may need to think about it for yourself rather than relying on someone else to explain it for you...dont get me wrong, a lot of people here have very valuable input but to rely on someone to give you their version and trust it is totally wrong....

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

I think it had a wee bit of sarcasm in his post..

Maybe...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

It hovered for an hour and you dont have a pic???

Sheesh, I could have shot a ducumentary on it in that time....

I didnt see it if thats what your implying..... Dont shoot the messenger!!!!

Although you do have a good point.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

No, post was aimed at the source, not you mate

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
I just want to get this straight..after reading all the arguments on the other thread..

This thing did NOT show up on radar..right?

Ok, then everyone after this post..dont say it a billion times..

Also..ty OP...it is very interesting..I'm not saying I believe it is an extra terrestrial visit, but interesting non the less

Ok so it didnt show on radar the last 1, so we can discount it was a rocket or a chopper or a private jet then

And your welcome!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

No, post was aimed at the source, not you mate

All recieved ya great big possum!

Cheers

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
It would have been helpful if the blogger in tuscon stated which "media" specifically is reporting this new sighting.

Nothing in any of the main english language sites, and doesn't seem to be any pictures in any of the chinese papers in sichuan province (where the alleged sighting was)...not that I can read chinese much, but hoping there might be a picture somewhere.

One thing you can be sure of, Chongqing is a massive city, and there would have been thousands of witnesses with cameras were it really hovering for an hour.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
how long before we get over exposed pictures of a helicopter! lol
just kidding.

If the chinese airport are saying they didnt see anything on the radar then why are they so against releasing the radar data?
could be because there isnt anything to show but then again they may be hiding something.
I will be following this thread to see the outcome (if there is one)

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

No, but I have heard of it. I think it has the Demonic looking aliens that come and give us technology, but by doing so are stifling our spiritual evolution. Then, suddenly some indigo children in the future try to set things right. Is that they book you are referring to?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudbreak

Another article about the 2nd incident..... It is claiming the Xinhua news agency reported it today

english.eastday.com...

And here is the link to the news agency

www.xinhuanet.com...

Im searching now for the article but no luck yet...... Give it time... This report is FFFFFRESH!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
"Ok so it didnt show on radar the last 1, so we can discount it was a rocket or a chopper or a private jet then"

Yes Master Shen Long i agree with your above quote, its a pity that the first report that was covered by the Chinese media did not take that reality on board when they chose to produce that picture that got every body's knickers in a twist on here.The members who disagreed that this was a picture showing an over exposed helicopter have i think another option , there could have been too UFOs involved here, one using cloaking and one not.Just a thought but we all know where thoughts can lead.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

ok good thanks...the eastday article says pictures were posted online somewhere, so they should turn up in due course.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join