Project Camelot: Kerry Cassidy : Live In South Africa

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Kerry traveled to South Africa to see the stone circles and ruins and to meet and conduct a documentary interview with Michael Tellinger. These magical stones are likely the location where the Anunnaki genetically engineered humanity. My talk at Mark's Place in Johannesburg, South Africa, concerns the current agenda of the Illuminati, the BP oil spill whistleblower testimony and the rising consciousness of humanity.

I am currently editing my footage shot on location at Adam's Calendar and the stone circles of Makomati...

projectcamelot.org...
projectcamelotproductions.com...

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Kerry rambles to much, Kerry has to make her point of opinion alot quicker or otherwise people lose interest.

Maybe Kerry might have too much infomation stored in her head and she might not know how to explain her self. ??

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The significance of south africa and the current events happening now and events to follow very soon are very interesting. I have a thread regarding the South Africa world cup and the significance of the location. The timeline and significant events that may follow.
I`ll send another link u2u very interesting. Bit off topic hence u2u.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-7-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I watched about 5 minutes last night and gave after she made the statement

"I also am an Indigo child".

When you have seen here interview people in the past, you can tell in some parts it is all just an act. This doesn't mean that none of her information isn't true.

Sorry to be negative.

Gareth

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueblue
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Kerry rambles to much, Kerry has to make her point of opinion alot quicker or otherwise people lose interest.

Maybe Kerry might have too much information stored in her head and she might not know how to explain her self. ??

I remember when she interviewed Dr Steven Greer is that how yea spell his name? she woulden stop talking an never let him get a word in edge ways, im a member of 5 forums an i sent all the comments about her rudeness by email an never got 1 back! bill her side kick came back later an mumbled a few apologies on her behave! i cant stand the way she has the mike in her face all the time and its always too close an loud very off putting

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I honestly wish she would at least once just turn around and say to her guests that they are talking absolute garbage. Then again, that would pretty much mean every person project camelot has ever interviewed. They really could become a good show to listen to and watch for information rather than entertainment purposes if they stopped interviewing charlatans and actually asked hard questions, called BS on what their guests say etc etc

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Double Post

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The Camelot show has been a joke for a while now. Bill has gone on record saying that Kerry was trying to move Project Camelot HQ to Australia, where there was an entertainment lawyer who got in the ear of Kerry and told her she would be famous and have her own television show. Bill and Kerry as far as I know work independently of each other now.

If you wish to follow Bill, as he was always the more scholarly of the two, you can find him at Project Avalon, and the YouTube account name is AlphaZebra.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
The Camelot show has been a joke for a while now. Bill has gone on record saying that Kerry was trying to move Project Camelot HQ to Australia, where there was an entertainment lawyer who got in the ear of Kerry and told her she would be famous and have her own television show. Bill and Kerry as far as I know work independently of each other now.

If you wish to follow Bill, as he was always the more scholarly of the two, you can find him at Project Avalon, and the YouTube account name is AlphaZebra.

Yes I also agree with you that Kerry is trying be more of an entrainer than an interviewer. Like I said in my previous post we she made the statement she is an indigo child, well what more can you say. It seems the lime light as effected her self importance.

Bill on the other hand is great and I really like listening to his interviews.

What happened to Leo Zingami? He was supposed to be the biggest interviewee they had. I haven't heard anything of him since project Camelot interview.

Gareth

new topics
top topics

join