It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will life be like in the New World Order?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

You conveniently failed to answer my questions.

How is Christianity a danger?

How is Christianity a threat?

Peace

[edit on 17-7-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally898
I feel that the "NWO" isn't really so new at all. I believe it's in full swing.

They control what we learn, eat, drink, what we can buy, who we "vote" into office. Everything from our MSM feeding false information for their benefit, to throwing non-violent drug "offenders in jail.

The NWO is happening now.

Money is feeding it and we're too weak to realize it and stop it dead in its track.

I think being ruled under "one" nation is pretty much happening now but behind the scenes.

Yes, I agree, it is in full swing. Just look at TV if you doubt for a second we are under control. Anyone who speaks up is labeled a terrorist, and the real terrorists get CIA support. Only one thing remains, folks, we still have our firearms. Think about that as you try to sleep tonight.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthOut25

It will be a glorious time for mankind.
But, it will only be an illusion.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Forced to be accounted.
Friday night rallies.
Sunday communal.
Monitored technology, anti-social behaviors, resources.
People managing to live more extreme but safe.

Who would do well in the NWO? Those who work hard? Those in resourceful or advanced communities. Has your community enough resources and technology and would you stand up to NWO scenarios of giving, working, restricted.

Lets say America would do well in a technology driven NWO but presumed not so well in a sharing one. Or is America actually not so callous.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Johnze
reply to post by ChicUFO

I never mentiond anything about peoples beliefe being forciebly taken away. However, personaly i am off the mind that dangerous cults such as christianity should be stampd out immediatly and recognised for the threat that they are.

What i meant though, is that technology will surpass peoples need for a beliefe in ancient mythology as we evolve as a culture no longer bound by religious limitations.

At some point, say 3,000 years from now our level of technology may be so mind bendering, lets say we could travel anywhere in the galaxy in a matter of seconds, build starships the size of moons and engineer life ourselves.

Yet we would still need some bearded twat sitting in a cloud judging us to make sure we dont eat meat on fridays?, LOL ok then.

I am of the mind set that if Christianity is a threatening, dangerous cult, then perhaps we should should go do something about all those Christian charities and those nasty Christian inspired civil rights and all that human dignity stuff.

Personally I believe that the human race will be driven extinct by it's own ignorant stupidity and greed long before it can come close to the achievements you propose here.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Personally I believe that the human race will be driven extinct by it's own ignorant stupidity

From the looks of some of these posts, you may actually be RIGHT...

originally posted by: rufusthestuntbum
I fully support a new world order agenda...

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The bankers, corporations run and fund the wars, for global
control and nwo. There is NOTHING democratic,
moral, ethical about that.
Get the pixy dust out of your eyes and realize that $$$/banks are
indeed the evil that Jesus warned us about.
"govern" is just plain evil in itself, just as is the ten crowns (serpent bloodline)
Just remember, the only worthy crown is the crown of thorns.
Rev:13

Think or get judas'ed

edit on 7/6/14 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthOut25

LOL your living in it Wakey wakey!!

edit on 7-6-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Although the NWO has not officially begun, steps are already begun to transition to it. In the NWO, there will be one world government. Most people believe it will be the United Nations or something similar. There will be one world religion, catholicism or Mormonisn or some kind of masonic religion, not true christian, muslim, or any religion that actually puts God first. Many of the things we associate with freedom will be an illusion likely, as most things are today. We truly don't have much freedom, you really don't own anything, not your land or your children.

One of the first thing on the ruling class agenda will be a reduction in population, which has been happening for a while now, abortion, birth control, end-of-life derictives, but there is coming a time when it wii become more aggressive. The goal will be to eliminate all useless people: elderly, handicapped, mentally ill. Etc.

Another goal will be to promote world peace. The majority of conflict and wars are racist, religious and power. The religious I already discussed. Power will be centralized into the one world government. The racial conflict will be dealt with by segregation. Have you noticed that some countries are filling up with minorities and common folk while others drawing in the elite and wealthy desirables? Not calling any names, but think about it.

The NWO will resemble the European countries during the reign of the noble classes. Where the elite owned everything and the common people barely survived by working for minimum wage and at times not surviving.

Those who forget history are bound to relive it.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
in the Elite-Globalist view of NWO... a group of 24 know-it-alls would be the group of elites that determine what the underling think-tanks would explore
pretty much like the SCOTUS hierarchy in the USA justice system of today

in the experiencing of the NWO by the masses:
They will be conditioned to think of themselves as 'Guests' at a Disney-World tourist community,
the 'good life' at the expense of a caste system underclass, service oriented & hidden from view worker-bees
that make the Theme Park atmosphere possible for all the necessary gov't-&-Party members who have sworn allegiance to the fascist puppet-masters

that's it in a nutshell
edit on th31146886997918262016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Y'all do realize that even the Head Reptilian who is behind the door will also "pass"? So why the worrying? This too shall pass...

If it bothers You so much- Just make sure You re-incarnate into an "Elite" and then change the way it works OR You can waste Your most valuable asset, Your "time" worrying about snip You can't do snip about...

Turn off the T.V. and if Your phone were really "smart" it would turn itself "Off"...

Have a day! They're all 'good' some are just better than others...

namaste

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Well first you have to consider how the elite see the rest of the population. You do realize that when you see someone at the store that looks like they stepped off the set of "My Name is Earl" and take a negative view towards them that the elite look at the millionaire class the same exact way. Think of how they perceive you.

That said, here is what their main goals would be:

1) Reduce the birthrates of the working and middle class. Why not the poor? Easier to control until such time that they can be culled.
2) A society based on consumerism.
3) The elite and the top professional class have schools for their children that emphasize creativity and learning. The other people will be given social conformity and indoctrination.
4) Elimination of any identification except for the state.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Agenda 31 in the name of the project.
You get a room the size of a car port to live in,all possessions are banned as contraband.
ALL is service to the state.
The state will educate you and place you,according to your tested skills.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Agenda 31 in the name of the project.
You get a room the size of a car port to live in,all possessions are banned as contraband.
ALL is service to the state.
The state will educate you and place you,according to your tested skills.

Sounds a little like being in the military !

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

NO time off just duty to the state.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Not exactly the future i envision for my children

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join