It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What will life be like in the New World Order?

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Supposedly under a 1 world nation, what will life be like? Will there still be jobs, schools, cops, money, utilities? Will the world look like the novel 1984?


What are your interpretations?




posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I feel that the "NWO" isn't really so new at all. I believe it's in full swing.

They control what we learn, eat, drink, what we can buy, who we "vote" into office. Everything from our MSM feeding false information for their benefit, to throwing non-violent drug "offenders in jail.

The NWO is happening now.

Money is feeding it and we're too weak to realize it and stop it dead in its track.

I think being ruled under "one" nation is pretty much happening now but behind the scenes.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthOut25
Supposedly under a 1 world nation, what will life be like? Will there still be jobs, schools, cops, money, utilities? Will the world look like the novel 1984?


What are your interpretations?


Maybe you should look at your question in a different light. What does everyone you know need to live? ................ That will be provided enough to sustain life by the NWO. Unless you are a part of the mass cull of the human population that some believe will happen.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
It would be a mixture of east germany and west germany.

You will be pretending to live in freedom, but you really are not, and your just a phone call away from being tortured, literally. Thats what uk and usa are like today, a mixture of both systems of germany during cold war.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Life in the New World Order will be like this:

Shut up and do as you're told, or else. Don't try and rebel against us, we are watching you 24/7. If you love your children, you will do as you're told.

On the plus side, they will provide you with food, water and shelter and lots and lots of entertainment to stop you from thinking too much.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthOut25
 


It will be very, very lonely as I will not be there and I will be greatly missed.
Truly a sad day for the world.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Probably similar to the way things are right now. It's easier to let people have the illusion of normalcy than it is to force them to change.

Who would have enough troops to pacify an entire planet?



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthOut25
 


Not as such no... I think the world will be better to be honest. Now think of it as globalisation... now at the minute say the banks will make their money from usury, ie lending you the mortgage to buy a home. Now think of places like latin america and the shanties. The globalist will benefit from lending in these markets due to profits, but the people will also benefit from having a good quality of life

I fully support a new world order agenda



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i don't think it will ever be possible, which is why the people striving for a new world order are fools. Even in the united states, we are not under a one nation order, but rather we are divided into 50 states, hundreds of major cities, and thousands of towns. Even if there was a one world order, the amount of space, people, culture, and ideas would divide the world into numerous ideologies. In the united states, there is the conservatives and the liberals, not to mention the libertarians, and environmentalists, racial groups, etc. So if there was a one world order, do you think people in America would have the same beliefs as people in Russia? Perhaps there would be some kind of regulatory body, even now there is a central bank in each country, and supposedly, if you believe in the international bankers theory, all these banks are collected together, but even this is a well kept secret, and if they ever admitted it was true the people would revolt. The problem with a one world order is that people would know who the rulers are. Unlike now where we are told the leader is the president, but there's also the CIA, NSA, and all sorts of other alphabet agencies that have divided up the power. So i don't see a one world order as possible at all. All that will happen is people constantly fighting to create a one world order.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Its going to be awesome. There will be no more wars, poverty or famine, technology will reign supreme and backward superstition such as religion will be abandoned as we enter into a golden age of advancement, money will be abolished and we will have infinite energy and resources and begin heading out into the stars.



[edit on 16-7-2010 by Johnze]



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze
 


So you believe that a system that will take away a persons right to believe and worship will give you freedom?



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I hope Hollywood survives. A New world order without block busters is like a new world order without sunshine



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think its a change that needs to take place to be honest but as long as there are chineese takeaways I will be happy



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO
 


I never mentiond anything about peoples beliefe being forciebly taken away. However, personaly i am off the mind that dangerous cults such as christianity should be stampd out immediatly and recognised for the threat that they are.

What i meant though, is that technology will surpass peoples need for a beliefe in ancient mythology as we evolve as a culture no longer bound by religious limitations.

At some point, say 3,000 years from now our level of technology may be so mind bendering, lets say we could travel anywhere in the galaxy in a matter of seconds, build starships the size of moons and engineer life ourselves.

Yet we would still need some bearded twat sitting in a cloud judging us to make sure we dont eat meat on fridays?, LOL ok then.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO
reply to post by Johnze
 


So you believe that a system that will take away a persons right to believe and worship will give you freedom?


Who says there will be any freedom under some sort of New World Order?

Have we shown that we're responsible enough to have a total freedom?



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayson
 





Have we shown that we're responsible enough to have a total freedom?


Its a fine line eh?



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze
 

"i am off the mind that dangerous cults such as christianity should be stampd out immediatly and recognised for the threat that they are. "

What danger, what threat?

How would you like to stamp me out? And yes, you would have to STAMP me out because no one can change my mind.

Not trying to argue - just serious questions.

Peace



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthOut25
 


what a wonderful woeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerld



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
i don't think it will ever be possible, which is why the people striving for a new world order are fools. Even in the united states, we are not under a one nation order, but rather we are divided into 50 states, hundreds of major cities, and thousands of towns. Even if there was a one world order, the amount of space, people, culture, and ideas would divide the world into numerous ideologies. In the united states, there is the conservatives and the liberals, not to mention the libertarians, and environmentalists, racial groups, etc. So if there was a one world order, do you think people in America would have the same beliefs as people in Russia? Perhaps there would be some kind of regulatory body, even now there is a central bank in each country, and supposedly, if you believe in the international bankers theory, all these banks are collected together, but even this is a well kept secret, and if they ever admitted it was true the people would revolt. The problem with a one world order is that people would know who the rulers are. Unlike now where we are told the leader is the president, but there's also the CIA, NSA, and all sorts of other alphabet agencies that have divided up the power. So i don't see a one world order as possible at all. All that will happen is people constantly fighting to create a one world order.


A NWO will not seek equality between the masses, so the main aim of of a NWO is to create an order and force people to live based on that order. they will not try to convince every group of people to live that way, if you dont then you die. In some cases certain groups whose ideologies and beliefs completely differ from that of the NWO, those groups will be targeted and exterminated first.

a NWO is very possible, and you must understand that this current system was made to fail at one point. when this system fails there will be chaos. wars. and world changing events. in fact it may be a war that will cause this system to collapse. a 3rd world war will cause millions to die, (plus natural disasters, disease, famine) you get the point

what i'm trying to say is that when it all goes down, people will start to beg for some order, and thats when the NWO will come in place.

with less population the masses are easier to control.

but why would anyone want to control us? what will they get out of it?

some may disagree but the main reason of a NWO is to get the remaining people to worship a false god. i choose to believe in god and the devil, good and evil. the devil, lucifer wants to conquer earth and cause all the people to worship his false prophet.

so the zionists and born again christians pave the way for the false mesiah.

this whole time its all been about religion.

whats in the middle east?




posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil
 


Why, i would give you the chance to repent of course. If that didnt float your boat i would burn you at the stake.

And please dont take that personaly buddy, it wouldnt just be christianity, it would pretty much go for any other crack pot cult who choose to believe in magical sky demons that secretly control the universe through invisible forces that can never be seen.

I can sort off sympathise to some extent, science, in a cultural timeline has only very recently taken off. Its understandable people still believe in religion, for thousands of years it had a chance to gain a foothold, and because it still is a particularly strong force in the world we are still experiancing religions affects. However as time goes on, less and less people will believe in it, as more and more people begin to understand how the universe and this world is actualy structured with real world observations.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join