It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martyr Stamp Books for Palestinian Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I find it Outrageous the "brainwashing of innocent children" that is being perpetrated in Palestine.

For the minimal cost of an Israeli shekel "10 cents" your chld can get the album then for half a shekel they can buy packs of stickers to put in the album.

Are these stickers sports stars or cartoon characters? No , what are they?

The stickers sold depict violent confrontations of Palestinians with IDF troops (such as throwing stones, young children struggling against an Israeli tank), mothers crying for their children, praise of martyrs (shahids), and images depicting the pain and suffering of the population. The album glorifies the heroism of the martyrs (shahids) in an effort to turn them into role models.

What is the purpose you ask?

"The Intifada Album". In the foreword to the album, its producers explain to the children that it is a document designed to serve as a record of the history of the Al-Aqsa Intifada and its various events through photographed images.

If you need a reason to be for the War on Terror this one should be a no-brainer, here in the US we teach tolerance and acceptance in our schools along with a strong desire for peace while the enemies are brainwashing there own children with this garbage.

Take this along with the violent brainwashing of the children in the Islamic schools, some even here in the US, it doesn't take quantum physics to realize unless this activity is stopped, Our own children & grandchildren will be fighting the outcome of this brutal abuse of innocent children for long after my body is laid to rest.

It must be stopped and we (the FREE world) must stop it.

Intifada Album

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Rember the Nazis used the same technique to instruct the youth of there nation. Islam in the name of a religion uses the same proceedures. They won't stop until Christians and Jews are eliminated.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The British and the Americans have allways had war time sticker books.
You can buy playing cards with hero's and villains of the Iraq conflict...
what exactly is your problem with these sticker books ?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Those books are only the tip of the iceberg (or however you say it

Actually things like Israel=bad, Killing Jews=good are being taught in Palestinian schools each day.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

what exactly is your problem with these sticker books ?

Er....

I believe my problem is with the brainwashing of innocent children, the books are only one of many techniques they are using to instill hatred in their children.

Would you want your child to be a victim of this type of activity, I would certainly hope not.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

What is the purpose you ask?

"The Intifada Album". In the foreword to the album, its producers explain to the children that it is a document designed to serve as a record of the history of the Al-Aqsa Intifada and its various events through photographed images.

So they want to remember the dead? Have you checked out Isreali schoolbooks? Just Google them up, they're pretty bad. Do you want to invade Isreal too? Did you know that some schools in the US teach that Noah put two of every animal on a boat? Yes, the proproganda is bad, the brainwashing of children is horrible, but the answer to the world's problems is not always a call to arms. You seem to say that this "Intifada Album" justifies a war on terrorism. I say it should start a new war on ignorance. One that isn't fought with a gun.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Now I can see if these sticker books were jus tpictures of soldiers, but not scenes of graphic violence.

These are brainwashing propoganda. These books show the children that growing up to be a suicide bomber is what is right, not a baker or a teacher, a murderer.

It is assinine to say that these commemorate war dead, they glorife violence.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What else do people expect from such a decimated country as Palestine? I'm sure the people who live in that country are faced with the reality of death everyday, not from their own people, from other countries that have greater military power.

There is propaganda all around the world and in the west it is just very easily accessible on television or the movies.

That is their belief system at this time and the only way they can be changed to more peaceful ways is if the aggressors on Palestine change their ways as well.

new topics

top topics

join