It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think of Crop Circles?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think that in order to understand crop circles we have to abandon this either/or mentality. A man-made crop circle can be a "genuine" crop circle. If there is a psychic aspect anywhere in the process, such as synchronicity or PK, then it is still a "real" crop circle even if it wasn't made by a landing flying saucer.

It's a participatory phenomenon, like nature magic. Our unconscious psychic ability is a part of it. It's almost like crop circles are a product of a hidden alliance between our subjective psyches and the objective psyche. We need to abandon simplistic materialistic notions of reality and realize that the nature of reality is psychophysical and we are both psychic and physical beings.

"All of us are very different but strangely enough whatever angle you come into crop circles from, all the teams have had paranormal experiences whilst making them. Really, the only way we are going to get round that is if they start making circles and they’ll understand that what we’re saying is true. But I think that for every researcher that comes into the subject maybe ten years later down the line, they probably do start making a couple of circles to test it out. But it takes time and their pride has to be a little bit suppressed before they can do that.” -Matthew Williams

www.flickr.com...

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Student X]

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hey guys!

Thanks so much for your awesome responses to my thread. I must say, I am more convinced that some crop circles are NOT purely man made. I think I have just not really thought about them too much, but, a lot of what you guys are saying really makes sense. Thanks!!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It has always been my
belief that this
phenomena was the
result of scalar wave
interaction with some
other underlying energy
field. I'm not sure of you
guys are familiar with
the idea of a Noosphere ,
but it is my belief that
what we are seeing is a
byproduct of reactions
between these two
fields . Just thought that I
would throw that out
there and see what you
guys thought.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CableKing

I have no idea what you just said. Haha.

But, I am open to you explaining it to me!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join