It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

san diego secret base

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Does anyone know anything about the underground military base outside of Santee, near San Diego?

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ask some Mexican migrant workers if they have worked to constuct any odd or underground structures. Because, mostly they would make perfect source of labor, and they would not be able to tell their expierances because they might not speek english well anr/or would be sent to their country. My best advice is to get a friend who is fluent in spanish to help translate.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
No way, never heard anything about it!!! Do you know more about its specific location?? I wonder what they're up to out that. I want to go out and try to find it!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I just registered just so i can say this. I was in madison (where there is reportedly a huge huge base being built) waiting for a bus to take me back to Milwaukee. I had missed my bus but didn't know it at the time so i was just waiting around the bus staton at like 11:00 at night. there was one huge looking latino guy with like 3 duffel bags apparently waiting for a ride. Later i noticed the bags had some gov'ttags on them...this added some credibility to his story. We startedtalking and he started telling me about what he did. He apparently built and maintained secret gov't facilities around the country. He DID tell me about one in Sand Diego that was enourmous...having stealth bombers stacked one on top of another ready to deploy. Some of the things he told me were incredible...i was so mesmerizd by what he was saying that i endded up listening to him for 2 hours....I joked with him that i was part of the madison local student newspaper and that i was gonna break the stry about this new facilty in Madison..(One that the mayor/governor didn't even knew existed) and he notably got very very scared and concerned. He said that it would be stupid to say antything to anyone because we would both get into huge trouble.... The more i listened to the guy, the more i believed him. I dont really want to share all the details out of a sincere fear...im sorry. But the things he said he saw were incredible... complete with things about the truth about the deaths in Iraq (said there were so so many more soldiers dead then reportred) as he would be working and seeing these massive planes coming in holding hundreds of coffins everyday and how his father (Apparently these builders are recruited by family) saw a bigfoot-like creature in one of these instalations and how the intelligence officials would put these construction workers through a type of therapy to see if they saw anything they shouldn't have. Weird...I couldn't believe his descriptions of these massive underground cities. What a conversation

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Wow Cripples what a tale!!! The thing is about those secret installations is that the average citizen's imagination can't even dream most of this stuff up, the stuff he must have seen...i can't even comprehend. I would love to hear more, if you want to u2u me sometime. Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What a great way of portraying America to does poor Mexicans who are coming over here for Opportunities.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Cripples-
You got to tell us more!!!
Either this guy thought you were gullible or he has some good info. Don't let the bags fool you though.
You can buy them at any army surplus store.

Did he have any dog tags? Did he flash any credentials?
I think the bigfoot think might be the key to the whole thing and he might have been pulling your leg.

Need more details, like where had he been, did he give any specific locations, etc....

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm not sure about this guy either. It seems odd that someone involved in such secret operations would be so open to discussing his work with a total stranger at a bus stop.

I grew up in San Diego and still have some friends that live near the Santee area who ride dirt bikes on a regular basis. They have never mentioned any areas around there that seemed closed or off limits in any way. It seems like they would build the facility in a far more remote location.

I'm not discrediting his story, I just find those two points odd.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This guy was in Madison? I live two hours away from Madison. Tell us some more, especially about that facility that is supposedly being built in Madison (according to your guy).

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well, I'll try and get a few sattelite images from my friend who runs a sattalite company. When I do, I'll post them here for you people to review.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Interesting things can be found up at loma

[edit on 19-8-2004 by ignorance is a plenty]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wannabe
Does anyone know anything about the underground military base outside of Santee, near San Diego?

I don't know about it, but I have heard the rumor. When your in el cajon 'the box' it's towards the west side.

Or do you mean by the 52fwy?

SMR

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This is very true.
It is located on top and INSIDE a set of large mountains near the end of Magnolia.
There are a few little buildings on top the hills and then the facilities are inside.Not really secret as most who live here have seen things.
There are govt signs all over the place.
Funky things come out of that mountain too.
Most times when you see strange lights and com trails,it is coming from that area.

But yes it is true.Secret,I wouldnt say that as anyone who lives here knows about it.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
This is very true.
It is located on top and INSIDE a set of large mountains near the end of Magnolia.
There are a few little buildings on top the hills and then the facilities are inside.Not really secret as most who live here have seen things.
There are govt signs all over the place.
Funky things come out of that mountain too.
Most times when you see strange lights and com trails,it is coming from that area.

But yes it is true.Secret,I wouldnt say that as anyone who lives here knows about it.

Please go into more detail about location and types of buildings.

I will have to go check this out.

will give a report in the near future.

[edit on 5-9-2004 by ignorance is a plenty]

SMR

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Sorry havent posted any updates to this yet.
I am going to try and get some images from the area so I dont screw up the discription.
I am going to try and get a camera,but may only have acces to my brothers cell camera.

There is also NEW activity on the oposite side of town in Ranch San Diego.
My ex wife has seen and told me about military/gov. activity near her homein recent weeks.
I am going to look into this as she is very close to and area called Proctor Valley Road.terraserver.microsoft.com...
This place is real creepy and there are buildings out in the distance that just dont belong.

I will try and get images from there as well,,,and try and not get stopped trying to do so.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
When I lived in San Diego,I found several structures near Santee.The best way to describe the location is Mission Trail going toward Santee near Mission Gorge park.I had heard rumors about other facilities there but I never personally saw them.I was to busy avoiding the terrorist group

SMR

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenan195
When I lived in San Diego,I found several structures near Santee.The best way to describe the location is Mission Trail going toward Santee near Mission Gorge park.I had heard rumors about other facilities there but I never personally saw them.I was to busy avoiding the terrorist group

That is a very odd place.Though hikers go there alot.
I am trying to locate someone with a good camera so I can take some shots of these places around here.There are lots of places that just dont belong around here in the east county.
Being that San Diego has the largest military pressense in the nation,it would not suprise me if there are locations we dont even know they could be.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Cripples, I'm heading to Madison next week. U2U me with any details. I would love to check this out!!

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I was in the marines stationed in Camp Pendleton in the early ninties and went to training in Coronado. No where in my adventures did I see or hear about a underground base. First of all if you are a civilian or military personel and are given a security clearance you are not to reveal anything about anything you might know. If you violate your clearance you can get in trouble. Also why would you store stealth bombers underground?

SMR

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pbrez
I was in the marines stationed in Camp Pendleton in the early ninties and went to training in Coronado. No where in my adventures did I see or hear about a underground base. First of all if you are a civilian or military personel and are given a security clearance you are not to reveal anything about anything you might know. If you violate your clearance you can get in trouble. Also why would you store stealth bombers underground?

First off,you were stationed nowhere NEAR the area we are talking about.The area we are talking about is 60+ miles south-east.

Second,I have been into many classified areas of ARMY NAVY AIRFORCE and MARINES due to the work I do.I am not supossed to talk about PROJECTS,but as far as locations go,I was never told not to talk about it.The place we are talking about is in plain view of everyone who lives in the area as well.
As for the bombers,I dont know.Never seen one come out of the mountain.Why keep them there?Im sure there are many reasons.But I cant say it is fact since I have not seen one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join