It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emails regarding oil clean up crew

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hey all. I recently received 2 updates one each from friends of mine who have friends or relatives working on the clean up crew. I went ahead and removed any names because I haven't checked back with them on whether they wanted to share this info. I think it's important though that people hear this stuff from the horse's mouth so to speak. I can say I personally know these people.

People ARE already getting sick. I'm also sire it will get much worseI'm sure many many people will end up sick from this accident. It also speaks volumes that they are getting so sick already. I agree with what is stated in the emails, these leaders at BP should be in jail!

Hopefully this will help everyone get on the same page and demand justice for their complete disregard for safety and the consequences in the name of profit. BP has the worst record of any oil company and they will walk scott free if we don't demand justice!

Anyways here they are for your consumption:

Email#1:

So I know we've all been trying to follow the BP oil leak and the news has reported it's side. Anyway some of the things I've seen in alternative news is that it's worse than we thought and people are getting really sick. Until tonight I had no personal knowledge of this, but my mom is going to school with someone who works for the one the companies that has been hired to clean up the oil on the beach. They have been having about a dozen people a day drop and have to be taken to the emergency room because they are getting so sick down there. Just thought I'd share that bit of info.

Email#2:

If you remember (name removed) he was one of the new engineers coming up at the studio... Well his brother is down there working for one of the clean up companies.. Anyhow the company that he works for lays down those things in the water that soak up the oil he called them tampons. After they have been in the water and done their job they pull them out. They stay in place with buoys and the boat that (name removed)'s brother was on backed up towards a buoy and the propeller caught the chain that holds the buoy in place. It wound up pulling that boats bow straight out of the water so it was perpendicular to the water line. Within a minute everyone on board was in the water covered in the muck that they were trying to clean up. Each crew member including (name removed) brother was offered 5K in compensation from BP for the accident but could not consult a doctor. So (name removed) brother and his sister have been doing a little research and it looks as though most of the people that did the same kind of work for the clean up with the Valdeez have since died. It's ridiculous that we haven't jailed someone for what has happened yet. Time to get off of oil and on to something else...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Well this is very terrible and you must be beside yourself with these emails, I know I would be too.

5k should be what they take to the attorneys and file a class action suit right away, this would bring the dastardly deeds to the surface and start the legal ramifications rolling.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yeah well at this point there are many families who just need our support I think. I've also been told over the phone tha people's eyes and throats have been burning very bad in the area of New Orleans first hand.

We must do what we can to make sure those responsible for this and any ensuing negligence during the clean up are prosecuted. I mean I think that just the circumsyances in these emails point to criminal handling by TPTB! We must hold them accountable! People are suffering and it's going to get worse!

Edit for S&G

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Redwookieaz]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I think BP has called in major backup to keep the backlash at a minimum for themselves, the Saudi Royals who our current administration bows to have come onboard to control. BP is not tptb.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Oh I agree. And they are being sold off. Where do you place the blame when the corp responsible no longer exists? Well I believe that the people in the government through at best ignorance and more likely their own negligence, are just as responsible anyway. I mean they are supposed to be overseeing the safety of the clean up and the crews. They aren't. And they of course have been doing as little as possible as well!

You have to believe they know that after the Prez leaves his photo op, all the folks bused in are bused right back out! And like they don't know what Corexit and the other chemicals can and are doing to people? They are in these corporation's pockets! They are supposed to represent the people but don't.

It's up to us to see that justice is served!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
This is so sad, and so scary. I'm sure this videos has been posted elsewhere, but since it is so relevant I'll share it here as well. It's pretty much a summary of how Corexit works, why the tests have skewed it's toxicity, and what can happen to the human and marine bodies.

I really hope your friends are okay! It's sad but I don't think a lawsuit would do much
I can see this being one of those things that gets ignored until 10-20 years later and then they come out and apologize, like it'll make it all better.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by asianeko]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by asianeko

Thank you for adding the video. It's sickening! This is not going to end well. And I don't mean just for a few people. I mean this is going to disrupt the lives and livelihood of people in the GOM, up the Atlantic, in Europe, I mean just about everywhere!

And the dispersants, as your video showed, are just hiding the problem now at the expense of making things much worse in the long run!

It's adding plausible deniability for these scum bags! Nothing more!

new topics

top topics

join