It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giving Dennis Kucinich the credit he deserves!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
According to all the recent polls Dennish Kucinich would not even come close to getting the votes to be at least ahead of Ralph Nader in the coming election. I for one am voting for Kucinich. I believe he would make and excellent President. There are several reasons thought why he has not gotten the kind of media coverage the other canidates have. Here are four seperate articles that should give him credit to become President.

www.fromthewilderness.com...
www.fromthewilderness.com...
www.alternet.org...
www.rebfile.com...

Judging from these articles and his main website www.kucinich.us... IMO, Dennis Kucinich is a man of his word and he speaks from the heart. I believe he could truly change America and make it a better place for all of us. The only problem is this will never happen unless the people wake up. It is obvious the people working inside the government are doing their damnest to make sure he doesn't even get recognized by the majority.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It's always nice to see people supporting, and even just dicussing for that matter, the people in the elections who arn't from Skull & Bones secret society. Nice work Mulder

new topics

join