It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hybrid children

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Silent Thunder, can you give some background info into your life, as to your age, what you remember doing just before these things occurred, for example were you meditating, etc....what is your belief system? New age? Christian? Do you have a belief in or were you studying this sort of thing prior to this happening? I ask not to judge, but perhaps to hopefully shed some practical insight and come to some conclusions as to where they came from other than the scary fact they they indeed are what you say. I am not trying to deny them, or make light of them, but as we can all agree, due their graphic nature and brutal content, I'm sure we can all agree and hope for the sake of the human race as a whole that there is some outside explanation for these such as an over-worked brain, say if you were meditating, taking certain medications, getting over an injury, or had been studying these things in your waking life they could show up in dreams or altered states of consciousness, as repressed fears. Also, I can't help but to wonder, if they controlled you then, then they must be now, then why would they allow you to speak of such experiences, and if the technology or knowledge exists for them to conduct such a feat/experiment, then how is it they allowed your brain the luxury of memory of it. Please know I say this in utmost respect for you, and your experiences, and in no way mean to diminish your experience, it's just that I am searching for the truth just as much as any other. And I believe you when you said it was real, just one more question, dd you feel pain where you were bleeding? Do you remember where you were bleeding from and what caused it?
Thanks for listening.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by perpetualmotion1200
Silent Thunder, can you give some background info into your life, as to your age, what you remember doing just before these things occurred, for example were you meditating, etc....what is your belief system? New age? Christian? Do you have a belief in or were you studying this sort of thing prior to this happening? I ask not to judge, but perhaps to hopefully shed some practical insight and come to some conclusions as to where they came from other than the scary fact they they indeed are what you say. I am not trying to deny them, or make light of them, but as we can all agree, due their graphic nature and brutal content, I'm sure we can all agree and hope for the sake of the human race as a whole that there is some outside explanation for these such as an over-worked brain, say if you were meditating, taking certain medications, getting over an injury, or had been studying these things in your waking life they could show up in dreams or altered states of consciousness, as repressed fears. Also, I can't help but to wonder, if they controlled you then, then they must be now, then why would they allow you to speak of such experiences, and if the technology or knowledge exists for them to conduct such a feat/experiment, then how is it they allowed your brain the luxury of memory of it. Please know I say this in utmost respect for you, and your experiences, and in no way mean to diminish your experience, it's just that I am searching for the truth just as much as any other. And I believe you when you said it was real, just one more question, dd you feel pain where you were bleeding? Do you remember where you were bleeding from and what caused it?
Thanks for listening.

To add to that do you feel anything when you were typing that like pressure head or any other sensations or even pain while typing or reading about these kind of subjects

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Kind of sounds like you were taken out of your body and placed in a facility might even have been in another dimension also. I am so sorry you had to endure this.

The only experience I have had with just humans and no grey aliens involved, was in a facility also. One time I woke up and noticed I was strapped into a gurney like you had mentioned. I noticed I was in a hallway with no windows anywhere in the hall, a bit dark actually felt like I was in an facility that was either underground or connected to a hanger somewhere. And I looked to the side and there was a man in a white labcoat and he was wearing glasses. He had a patch on his labcoat of a triangle with a vertical lightening bolt in the middle. I remember him saying "she is doing it again" And he said to the man I could not see "that is ok, let her" and then I passed out again. That is all I can remember.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
If you do takethis seriously, which apparently you do, then you are infact a hybrid. If you believe that ETs have been visiting ust throughout our history. Then you and I are the outcome of there genetic engineering. If they are still here, and still screwing aroung with our genetics, I wonder what outcome they are eventually aiming for?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by perpetualmotion1200
Silent Thunder, can you give some background info into your life, as to your age, what you remember doing just before these things occurred, for example were you meditating, etc....what is your belief system? New age? Christian? Do you have a belief in or were you studying this sort of thing prior to this happening?

I try not to give out too much personal info on ATS. Basically I have a very strong belief system but it is nuanced and cannot be tied down to a single namable faith. I have made exhaustive studies of Buddhism and Chrisitanity over the past 25 years or so. New age? That word seems to have negative connotations for me (although I don't feel it has to be that way for everyone), but mostly I'm interested in religious thought that is from the medieval period or older. I see a fundamental unity in all major world traditions through their non-textual (i.e., mystical) aspects. "Many roads, one mountain" as the Zen people say.

Before this event I had basically no interest one way or another in aliens, abductions, experiments, etc. Afterwards I began to read a lot about it and seeing so many similar types of stories creeped me out to the extreme. I would also not be surprised if some Shamanic people from ancient cultures experienced some similar things.

When this happened I wasn't don't anything except sitting in an arm chair sort of letting my mind wander. I was not meditating or trying to reach any particular altered state, etc. I was not on any form of medication other than my boring daily regimin of blood pressure pills and liver pills. I expereienced several serious physical injuries in a foreign land when I was younger that left me with a limp and cane; otherwise I'm relatively physically fit.

To add to that do you feel anything when you were typing that like pressure head or any other sensations or even pain while typing or reading about these kind of subjects

No, not really. I get migraines occasionally but not in relation to any specific topic (far as I can tell). Remembering this is unsettling but not traumatic. A number of years have gone by and it hasn't been repeated.

Hope that helps.

[edit on 7/16/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
well I just watched a documentary the other day that supposedly traced the lineage of Jesus Christ and they say he not only was married and had children, but had a twin brother! and one of them was an ET who married Mary who was also an ET, making the Jesus we know the hybrid, hence a hybrid lineage here on earth. Anyways, it struck a cord when I read silent thunders post about his "polished" twin, it reminds me of a movie, I can't remember the name. Like we are the doubles here on earth for the ET's bodies should they need a part, or what have you. and hence all the testing...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

wow.

It sounds to me as though you were taken, and brought into or through hyperspace to this place. Either through wormhole technology or alien technology. It sounds to me, that perhaps you have an implant, and that you have been a subject of either the A. Government, or B. Aliens and you are their research subject. It is possible that this has nothing to do with you personally, and it is your genetics that is the focus of your abductions.

I could not imagine suffering through such a traumatic psychodelic experience like that. Thank you for sharing with us, very much.

Do you have any memories of abductions of any kind?

Edit: IMO You should change the name of this article to describe your encounter. I think that many many members would benefit from reading your rare encounter. If anything to prepare us of the possibilities of such an encounter.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by xynephadyn]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

What would you think their purpose woulds be to have hybrids here, I would say to collect info our to track other people?

If we takes slients' account it could mean they are trying or thinking or replacing people with Alt. or that the "clone" could be the real person

If we take covert1's account it could be that the gov't could be providing people and/or sponsoring the clones.

Or from my own ideas about this which combines all three but also includes the aliens working on possessing us too.

reply to post by silent thunder

What do you think about this? I surprised that anybody else has had simular experiences, btw way the reason why I asked it that right know the left back end of my head and portions of my right side hurt with ever I tend to think about or talk about these topics on a personal level and I wanted to know if you did to when typing.

By the way nice thread

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Thanks again aeveryone for your warm and interested responses. A lot of you have put forth good ideas so I'll have to sort through them a bit.

After this, yes, I think something is "experimenting" on us in some way. There are just too many people who report this kind of thing. The reports usually differ -- sometimes they are positive, sometimes negative -- but so many of the elements are the same: abduction, experimentation, the presence of hybrid human/alien beings... how can this all be coincidence?

After much thought I am leaning towards the idea that "aliens" may be from inner rather than outer space. But who knows? My experience was traumatic, not fully explainable, and actually if I hadn't written it all down immediately after it happened, I probably would have forgotten many of those details by now.

I appreciate everyone's interest and will check back with this thread later.

Cheers,

Silent Thunder

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Whoa, what a crazy story. That's messed up 8 ways from Friday. I don't even know what to make of it, it's just so off-the-wall and random. What was the point of all of that? This is quite the mystery and I hope I never have to go through something as traumatic as that. Sounds like you were in with a crowd that had no respect for humans in anyway, shape or form.

I wonder if anyone else has memories of something like this, it'd be great to try and put the pieces of the puzzle together.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Some more info we could use

www.beyondweird.com...

arcturi.com...

www.think-aboutit.com...

It'll update when I find more topics

Recent news:
buzz.yahoo.com...

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Babblingretard]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
If we are talking more on the lines of grey experiences, I've been through hell with them for the past 28 years and can identify a whole lot with wires and tubes, rather scarey experiences.
One time I woke up in a room in a house of all things, and there were other people standing around talking in groups like there was a causal party going on. And I was shock to transition from my livingroom watching tv to a room in a whole other house so I just stood there trying to grasp the reality of the transition. And then a small grey walked into the room through a door and said into our minds not verbal words but telepathy that it was time. And everyone started filing up the stairs to the second floor. So I followed everyone up. And then we were all waiting out in the hallway and I will never forget this man he was sitting on the floor. He pulled on the bottom of my pants leg so I sat down next to him. He had short blonde hair, wore casual tan pants and a blue button down shirt.
There was fear on his face and he kept asking me why he was there. I told him I did not know. And then after about ten minutes a door opened and a grey walked into the doorway, which I thought would lead into a bedroom and we filed into the room. There were people laying in reclined chairs. Some where awake some were not. They were attached to wires to machines and some had tubes attached also. I was told in my mind to lay down in this one chair so I did which really is not like me to comply to their commands and greys have an ability to make you do things. So I am laying reclined in this chair and then I was not awake anymore since then next I realized I had just woken up again still in this chair. And I see this grey to my side and he is looking at this machine. And then looked at me and I noticed a tube that was running up into my head and wires attached to different areas on my head also. They were working on my brain somehow. A blue liquid was running in the tube. I could move my head but was very difficult. And I saw others who were in the chairs also. I became angry and said they had no right to hurt these people. And then I looked back at the grey and then all I can remember past this is being back in my livingroom.
After all these years of experiences, I have never seen hybrid children. Since 2003 I have been in another program designed more for mental conditioning.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Sorry Babblingretard, I thought you were reading my mind, cause I get headaches too, bad ones, so I got just a lil freaked out...so just ignore my comment. friends?

anyways,

I think that the clones/hybrids are real people, with real consciousness, as this is and was the only way for them to have/keep functioning bodies alive for the doubles. The movie explains it the best. the clones were kept in a secluded area which can be compared to that of earth. They were segregated away from their ET double, and had no way of knowing their double or a life outside of the prison they lived in even existed. They were fed certain food depending on what diet that clone/hybrid called for to keep their bodies in exact shape ready for the double as needed. They were taught the exact jobs as their doubles lived in their lives, for what purpose I don't remember...but Say if a Double needed a lung or wanted a baby but was infertile, they could reproduce the same exact situation on the hybrid planet, and reverse the results on their planet, thereby changing the course of events of the future of time to a degree on theirs. the hybrid would be extracted by means of a self propelled story much like we know religious stories in the bible today. For example the movieline took place in the future after our Armageddon, and the hybrids were told by their government (yes the government was in on it) that they had won the lottery, giving them a vacation to "another world" because the world they lived in was artificial, because life could not exist outside anymore after the earth had burned up. Anyway, after they won this "lottery" and were supposed to be taken to this new island of paradise, they were instead brought to a lab and brutally mutilated and killed for the arm, leg, lung, baby, or "part" that the double needed.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by perpetualmotion1200

Lol I never even took it that way of course we are, I want to figure out this mystery badly as my health is getting weak (I get sick twice a month) which at first I thought we just me but I realized (during a trip) that when I switch houses or travel long distances I get better almost instantly. I've been though some things and I want to know why so anything is better than waiting

And your theory also makes sense in my case in that it was almost like we we're connected together, funny how we read minds

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Babblingretard

If they were so advanced that they were doing what we are speculating about, why haven't they simply taken over? Why hide if they are so superior? Just curious.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
sounds like its the house..

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Yeah I have no idea fully, as weird as it many sound I think maybe they just like screw n with us... Kinda like if we made a machine that could link us with a mouse in the wild or a dolphin in the ocean, It lives its life normally and we learn how they function and react without strapping them up with wires and we get to have fun.

reply to post by perpetualmotion1200

Yeah I fn hate that house to many memories, I thought that was the case but I've found that as long as I'm staying somewhere longer than a week or two (if lucky a month) I start to undergo sleep paral. the only time this wasn't the case was when I stayed at my girlfriends and I think thats only because we sleep wrapped up together so its impossible to move without waken her up

reply to post by covert1

Not to make light of your experience but you seem to get invited to crappy house parties my friend.

All in all I'm just throwing things out there if you guys want I do have a weird dream I wrote down on me I could type?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

If they were so advanced that they were doing what we are speculating about, why haven't they simply taken over? Why hide if they are so superior? Just curious.

Well, this is a whole other subject about hiding under secrecy and might be a bit much for this thread. It has to do with contract and laws.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
"if they were so advanced that they were doing what we are speculating about, why haven't they simply taken over? Why hide if they are so superior? Just curious."

well I've speculated this far might as well continue...I think, it just makes sense to. I think it just "works" this way. It keeps us complient, and they get what they need done, done. For example, why take over by force like the military as we know it, if they already have taken over, but just by a calmer different means. There is less opposition this way. And they would risk losing their "prized posessions" if they did it that way. In the movie, do you know what one of us is worth? (In inter-galactic money) Also because we are pure consciousness, they have to fear us. If we were to find out what they were doing, and actually see them, we could fight back and rage war, big time. We have free will, with what we see, but if they remain hidden that is their secret weapon. We don't know what we can't see and we can't fight what we can't see , neither ccan we prove what we can't see. I think this is what 2012 is all about the unveiling. Some of the pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together for me. Google the secret Covenant. Also look up biblioteca.com and 4truthseekers.com For some enlightening information. But the end of the movie is good, 2 people escape, and by chance realize that the earth they live in is but a fake, merely made to keep them entrapped and the secret is revealed of all the wrong-doings done to them and all the people they knew and loved. Even though they/we were created by a ruling race, for a ruling race, the hybrids were created with a consciousness, and thus it created a huge ethical problem. You should watch the movie, I should not reveal the end in its entirety. Good movie. Good concepts here, but i'm not sure truth there is to it, again cause we can't see it. That's the problem and the biggest weapon of all.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Sounds like I got something to watch tomorrow, i think I understand what your saying but I also seems like they do interfere violently when ever they feel the need. They seem to be acting without reason, what if something is affecting them to act in ways that turn us towards them ?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join