It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hybrid children

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hello, I am asking anyone who has had or thinks they might have had an encounter experience, etc. whether they were shown any "hybrid children." That is, a scenario like the following: An alien shows you some kind of deformed or slightly-disturbing looking baby that is half-human half-alien. Perhaps the intimation is that it is made from your own genes grafted with alien genes or something similar, or though some kind of interspecies congrex. You are given the child and encouraged to nurture it in some way or simply to hold and interact with it. The overwhelming tone may be either negative or positive but I'm guessing for most it will be negative, with the hybrid children showing injuries, deformaties, or something similar.

If anyone has experienced anything like this please feel free to comment or u2u me.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
No, don't u2u! I want to hear what people have to say. I have read of such things. It's one of those things that's hard to wrap my mind around. If it is true, it is horrifying. Anyway, interesting thread.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I have heard of things like this and i always thought the 'ET's' did this kind of stuff as an experiment to guage our feelings and try to learn more about us.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Dont be so quick to make it a worst case scenario, be open to the possibility it could for many be a very positive thing. Also the hybrid program may have gotten better over the years and the Hybrids look quite cute...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Dont be so quick to make it a worst case scenario, be open to the possibility it could for many be a very positive thing. Also the hybrid program may have gotten better over the years and the Hybrids look quite cute...

Well, maybe. The experience I had was not "cute." These things were lumps of flesh in terrible pain, and my consciousness was cycling back and forth between the creature and myself, so that I could not tell whether or not "I" was "me" or this poor, brutally damaged infant-thing.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Ah, I was hoping that you might regail us with your story! It is never easy to come forward but since you have there will be a healing process for you, the members here are very understanding about such things, just ignore any possible negative comments.

Glad you are coming forward.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Silent Thunder, what was your experience?????

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Sex without foreplay is a rape.

Honestly if such thing is real they have no respect for the human race. Otherwise they would simply present themselves and ask for sex instead of abducting people in the middle of the night without their consent and use them as they please. Any advanced race would know some shape or form of respect similar to what humans have. Especially if such race has been studying humans for who knows how long.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I just may share with you my experience, but for now I will say goodnight.

As I say not all are negative.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Looking forward to hear your experience. For the little you said it sounds terrible.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

Would you ask permission tp propagate a plant? To hybridize it? Or to breed a toy poodle? There is much more going on here than people are ready to understand.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Silent Thunder, what was your experience?????

Oh boy, this is something I don't like to talk about much for a variety of reasons but since I am the one who brought it up I suppose I am obligated to put my case on the table as it were.

Below is a [slightly edited] copy of something I wrote a couple of years ago about a very strange experience that happened to me. I am still not sure whether the beings in questions were "aliens" in the sense of inhabiting the same physical space as us, or more like some kind of psychic thought-forms or entities from a higher dimension, etc. Yes, I know I sound crazy now but what can I say?

Anyway, for those interested:

=============-

PART ONE

I found myself in some kind of advanced scientific facility. Could have been medical, research…it wasn’t clear where I was. I was strapped to a gurney, connected to elaborate electronic equipment with all sorts of tubes and wires were running out of my body. There were other people around me and some kinds of…creatures, I guess. Possibly aliens, fictional beasts or possibly or half-human hybrid beings of some sort…hard to say, this was unclear. Many of them (people and creatures both) were bleeding, and they had been horribly maimed and mutilated. I had also been roughed up but I had the impression I was in much better shape than most of these others. Like me, they also had wires and tubes running out of them and were connected to exotic machines. My existential vantage point was shifting, and I was losing a clear sense of self. I was kind of shifting between some of these other people and creatures, as if my ego was sliding around or we were all sliding into each other. We were all connected in some way and out selves were sloshing around together among each others’ bodies. The term that comes to mind is "Intersubjectivity." This was pretty frightening. There were also "experimenters" of some sort mediating this process but they were out of sight and there was all sorts of scientific jargon being recited, beeping and flashing computers, the works. But still, I wasn’t really sure what was going on at this point.

Then there was another scene change. I was alone now with some kind of female experimental medical personnel. Still strapped to a gurney and all wired up but not connected to all these other beings anymore. I was being given individual attention. I think there were other personnel too but they were out of sight.

We were discussing ideas, and I found myself reciting some kind of information that was very unfamiliar to me, theories of a political nature. There was a sense of approval from the personnel, not due to the content of the theories per se but due to the fact that I could maintain and argue cohesively a very specific line of thought. I wouldn't quite say say that that they were "implanting" these ideas, but they were somehow shaping or at least closely monitoring my reasoning process. They were happy about the level of my ability to construct long and logical chains of thought. I remember feeling very intelligent and coherent at this point; my ideas were strong, cohesive, and well-formed. At the same time they seemed to slide out of me with no effort at all, almost as if somebody (or something) else was using my brain to think with (odd as that sounds). I continued to talk freely and they weren’t exactly responding to me directly but somehow monitoring my thought process and intellectual architecture very closely.

CON'T BELOW

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Exactly you just proved my point. Such attitude proves that they see us as mere inferior animals.

Maybe they just want better meat or something, that's why they treat us like cattle... who knows.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
PART TWO (continued from above)

Then they began moving me down a sunny hallway, still strapped to the gurney. I could see all sorts of little details. The hallway had a plate-glass window and fronted some kind of bland, clinical enclosed grassy garden. Things were pretty clean and modern at this facility, but I was feeling a mounting sense of dread.

At this point I began to assess my situation a bit and I thought to myself, "This is very bad. They have me in some kind of horrible mental experimental scenario here and these people (or beings) are absolutely ruthless. The status of the reality of this situation is very unclear. I’m clearly in a very unstable mental state, and they have been doing things to me of which I am only barely aware. I have no control over myself or the situation and I can feel that I am going to be tortured somehow. I’ve got to start thinking about suicide now because I don’t want to live through whatever it is they are going to do to me next." Not that that would be easy with me all strapped down and restrained.

Suddenly the gurney suddenly stopped moving and the female who had been walking alongside spoke to me directly, looking me in the eyes:
"Yes. Suicide is exactly what you should be thinking about at this point." She spoke with a very pleased sort of scientific detachment, as if the experiment was unfolding exactly as planned.

"Wait a minute," I said to her. "How could you know what I was thinking? I was thinking about suicide but I didn’t speak those words aloud. Yet you seemed to know exactly what I was thinking, as soon as I thought it. Can you somehow read my mind?"

"Why yes, of course." She spoke with a kind of mild didactic pleasure, as if I was a particularly slow student finally learning a lesson point after much effort. "That’s exactly what we are doing here. Precisely."

Then she turned away and the gurney resumed its movement down the hall. I was now in a state of high terror over the fact that she/they seemed to be able to know what I was thinking with no effort. No deception or escape would be possible. This was now very, very bad.

Then we came to a door and I was being wheeled into some kind of enormous room filled with other people. (But no alien-esque creatures this time. These were all real humans.) The first two people I saw were naked and bleeding males. Beyond them were others in various states of dress. Some were wearing normal clothes and some were in hospital gowns.

I was released from the gurney and uncoupled from all the tubes and wires. Now for the first time I could stand up. I could see I was in pretty bad shape, bleeding, hair disheveled and I probably hadn’t been washed in a long time. I was wearing a filthy hospital gown. I looked around at the room a bit. It was very large and people were grouped into rough circles or clumps. They were doing various things, looked like games and exercises. Each group was being monitored and controlled by lab-coated personnel.

CON'T below

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
PART 3 (continued from above)

The female who had accompanied me all this way guided me over to one clump of maybe 10-20 people. She was then introducing me to this little group. "Now say hello to our new member." Everyone in the circle dutifully stopped what they had been doing and looked at me and said “hello…hello…hello," etc.

At this point I realized something that made my skin crawl. Each person in the group had a "double." That is, each person was standing next to an exactly identical version of themselves! This was absolutely petrifying because it was so unusual. The people themselves were pretty unremarkable, of various ages and non-descript appearances, but there would be one man, and then and identical man next to him, then a woman, with an exact doppelganger next to her, etc. It was like an encounter group of identical twins.

"Now go stand next to your partner," the woman urged me. I knew what was coming next and it terrified me. I, too, had a "twin" here and I was going to be forced to confront him. I looked at the floor. Under NO CONDITION did I want to look at this person. "Go on, shoo," she said with some exasperation. "Go find your partner!" There seemed to be no point in putting it off.

I looked at the group and suddenly I saw my "identical twin." This was me! Another me. I went over and stood next to…this other version of myself. But while I was filthy and dressed in a ragged hospital garment, this other self was much more put together. Wearing nice slacks, pale blue Oxford shirt, belt, hair neatly combed. He didn’t seem too surprised to see me. "Hello," he said. Just like everyone else. I sat down next to him.

The group now began to pick up with the activity they had been undergoing before I joined. Everyone was slowly chanting in a long, drawn-out way. But they/we weren’t chanting it in complete unison; it was more like the chanting was somehow rippling around the circle in a slow wave. I joined in the chant without effort, seeming to know exactly when to say it and when to keep quiet. Again, the odd feeling of intersubjectivity returned, but not as chaotic as it had been the last time. Once again, it was as if none of us had firm egos, and we were all sliding into each other, slipping loosely out of ourselves. A frightening sense of lack of control washed over me once more, but this time it was tainted with an even darker fear. Because although I had no control myself, somebody or something had a kind of control over the situation…there was a pattern here. Our most basic sense of self was being uncoupled and unmoored, but not left to expand naturally in a transcendental way…rather, it was being manipulated, combed into these rippling patterns.

Then the game changed slightly. Rather than chanting as a group, we stopped and each person had to insult the person next to them in a sharp, very harsh and accusing way. Nobody gave explicit instructions but there was absolutely no doubt that this was what was expected of us. Now it was my turn and the sickening thing was that I had to look at my doppelganger in the eyes and shout an insult at him. There was a strong sense that if I failed to do this I would be tortured most severely. So I did it. I looked at "my other self" in the eye screamed an insult at him. Then I turned to the person on the other side of me (a stranger this time) and did the same thing. The pattern moved on.

I now had the glimmerings of an understanding of what was being done here. I was being trained to hate myself (though the doppelganger) and also to hate another random person (through the person next to me). This form of manipulation was of the blackest sort of evil. "They" (whoever was controlling this) were reaching into us, unmooring our sense of self, and somehow shaping us in a hateful, aggressive direction. I had no idea of what "their" ultimate aims were, but the malevolence and sheer daunting scope of the situation started to impress itself on me.

Suddenly, my doppelganger spoke to me. "Pretty frightening, isn’t it?," he said. I could tell he was a more "processed" version of myself, who had undergone this "training regimin" for a longer period…he seemed less rattled by the whole thing than me, but also more hollowed-out and blank as a human…the process of depersonalization had become more advanced. But was this also me? Which one was I? This was utterly depraved and there was no way out.
Then the other person, the stranger on my left who I had insulted earlier, also spoke to me in a low, insistent tone. Or maybe it was telepathy. "But you can’t resist it or refuse. Otherwise they’ll bring the injections and the shock machines out, and that’s even worse. Far worse. For everyone. The pain is inconceivable. So you have to go along with it or we will all suffer."

I was trapped, confused, unable to respond to this situation. The game shifted again and we were all standing up, doing some kind of dance towards and away from each other. Then the scene faded rather abruptly, breaking down into a patchwork of random pattern-style hallucinations. I had returned to "normal" reality.

Nothing else like this ever happened to me before or since.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

All I can say about your experience is WOW! That is some ceepy stuff you described!! You just typed so much, but please go on!! I want to hear as much of this as possible!! Maybe somehow you tapped into an alternate universe? Or maybe we are just avatars and our "real" lives start once we dream? This is very interesting.....

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Don't know what to say, weird terrifying stuff for sure. The hardest part now for me will be to able to sleep.

Out of curiosity where were you during this episode? I mean physically.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
While not quite about hybrid children, I remember having a dream kinda like the beginning of your story. If you allow it I don't mind stating it or U2n it to you.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies, people. Please feel free to share any relevant info in this thread or via u2u, etc.

I don't really have too much more to say about this...like I said, I wrote the above material several years ago, and its now been a number of years since the original experience. Mercifully I have not been "revisited" or what have you.

Some time later I ran into information on "hybrid children" and aliens and I thought it resonated very strongly with the kinds of creatures I was being shown and mentally melded with that I described in part one above. Only both they and I were in pain. It was not pleasant.

Physically, when this happened to me I was at home, and when I "returned" I was at home in the same place. Very little time seemed to have passed. The transformation from one "state of being" to the other was very vague...I'm not sure exactly how I got from "here" to "there" and back again. The whole thing is a mystery.

I could have written it off as a kind of one-off spell of temporary insanity but the content is very similar to things reported by other people in some ways. Before this happened to me I was never really preoccupied with these themes...I didn't really believe in aliens or these kinds of beings, never read or watched much on the topic...so it was like a bolt out of the blue and really rattled me.

Well, anyway like I said I don't have too much more to say about my case but I'd be interested in hearing from others, especially about the hybrid children because some people seem to have reported more positive experiences and some have reported horrorshows like mine. I guess if "they" are experimenting on us, this makes a strange sort of sense...I mean, if you are a lab-rat maybe you "luck out" and get injectected with something that makes your rat-brain pleasure center light up with glee. Or maybe you are not so lucky and get injected with industrial drain-cleaner. I'm guessing this accounts for the wide discrepency between "negative" and "positive" reported experiments of this nature.

[edit on 7/16/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
While not quite about hybrid children, I remember having a dream kinda like the beginning of your story.

At first I was going to wait and see if it was okay with you but I'm even more interested after I read your next statement.

Now I don't happen to have the written form on me I still remember the dream enough to describe what when on...

I was laying in my bed and my body couldn't move along with my head and even my eyes, this was different from the other times sp hit me. I then found myself in a dark room I think the walls were white and there was black glass, in the background I could heard a man talking about showing something to someone. I begun wondering where I was so I tried to get up but my body was strapped to this chair and the machine next to me. I also had noticed that my skin was much darker and that my hand was clawlike, I started to heard ringing in my ear and my head started hurting more and more. Then the machine turned on as felt like I was being watched, then all I could see were flashes of lights and I kept jumping from my body and the beings as I felt all these emotions come over me. As the being took this in it started to shake and me with it back in my bed. The more emotions I felt the more we both had shaked, almost like a seizure, then I started to feel heavier and heavier in my head before my body stopped moving.

I then flashed back to the being as it/me collapsed back in the chair, I then heard someone walk in and I tried to look but his face was covered. I then heard him say clearly " I knew you all would like that, so what are we going to do." he then looked at me I felt a touch and then I finally saw the being, a brownish wrinkled face of a grey that was suddenly replaced by a opened eyed me laying in my bed. Then I was back in my body panting for breath and freaked and still not able to move for almost a min or two.

If I can find it I'll edit the story to fit with what I wrote down right after I woke up (2 amish)

The thing was that I was awake and the cat (my dad's new gf's)
who tends to stalk me for hours on end and sleeps in my room was outside even though I was the only one so I couldn't even possibly done it.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Babblingretard]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join