It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Simmons says BP covering up MASSIVE HOLE miles away

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Not sure if this is already on the threads but here it is anyways.

This is the original website I got it from.
www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lupin

Hey Lupin, thanks for posting that. At least these voices are still heard on the MSM, albeit not often. I am interested to know more...like, if BP caps the televised leak and says, "horay for us, it's all done" will they just walk away from the massive hole leaking 100's of thousands of barells daily? It is scary to me to think that if they did, most people woild never know until it was too late.

CJ

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If this guy is right then ATS is going to flip upside down and turn inside out. S&F for people to see this. Good find, Op.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
ALL that pressure, i wonder what caused the massive hole? earthquake, due to the drilling in an area of tectonic activities. I wonder, this hole. It has got to be getting bigger and bigger because of the pressure of it and it bringing up sand , rocks and junk down there and that only wears on the sides of the hole and makes the hole bigger. They cannot just cement this hole because it has no pipe to grab onto , all it has is loose dirt and rocks. How come they will not say what caused this? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? THIS only raises even more questions.
OH MY GOD, WHAT DID YOU DO BP? AND THEN ONE THIRD OF THE OCEANS TURNED RED. OOHHHHH.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by nite owl]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Does anyone know of proof of the spewing hole, or is it an assumption?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by iamfascinated

I would say the hole is speculation, however there is still the question of the 'other' oil plume and its origin. It looks like that this situation will only worsen as time continues and the new cap will open the can of worms in one fashion or another.

It either drives oil through the sea floor, or fails to hold the pressure on the leak.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If this is true there will be 0 pressure on the leak in the test, then it will be down to the relief wells to release the pressure of the original well...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Oil And Gas Leaks From Cracks In Seabed Confirmed – Videos Show Gulf Oil Spill Leaking From Seafloor

http://(nolink)/2010/06/13/bp-gulf-oil-spill-seafloor-oil-gas-leak-videos-photos/

At four grand plus USD a barrel under the clean water act BP will be happy to force the oil out some where else so they don't have to pay the massive fines associated with a hundred thousand gallons a dy

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
10 bucks says this is junk news
Bummer that no one else has the equipment to see down that far though..
if this were true,.. then this pressure test would say that the other "hole" is of another well right?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well how about the sonar imaging discussed in the video?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
He's been saying this for awhile now here's an earlier interview with him. Probably posted already on another thread. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
EDIT: looks like I was beat to it. Either way, below is the embed.

Here is another video where Matt Simmons talks about the second oil leak from May.

In case anyone was interested.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by xEphon]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
AND THEN ONE THIRD OF THE OCEANS TURNED RED. OH, let the bible be wrong. BP, WHAT DID YOU DO?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Its like the "Mission Accomplished" statement by Bush...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
He's right.

BP has been lying all the way through this and now they would tell the truth? Give me a break.

Simmons is right.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
At the very freaking bsginning of this catastrophe i was told by a resident of fla(port charolet )and posted it.....
that his tv news had reported a series of leaks that ran to miles long!
It has been bugging me ever since that they only show one stupid pipe spewing oil.....even when the rovers were scanning the sea bed today you could see white plumes and oil blobs comming out of the bottom......
I give this a seventy thirty chance of being on the money.....

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Come on hurricane season! You can do it!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
This topic goes hand in hand with this report also stating that scientists are starting to worry about the methane!

I recently posted a thread on this:

Methane: Methane Methane Methane!

This statement made on the Matt Simmons by this expert can find more clarification in the above thread.

I'm posting this thread's url into the methane thread to keep it coorelated as awhole.

Great find, S&F bro!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

Kinda makes you wonder if the initial 250,000 gallons a day that BP said this well head was releasing wasn't an accurate statement but was revised to explain the large amounts of oil appearing in the Gulf from these other sea floor gushers. Just a thought...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Where does he get his information? If he stated that, I must have missed it. I'm guessing if true, he's not the only one that know about it.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by BRQuick]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join