It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada won't help manage Kandahar anymore.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

Ha ha.... I am fully aware of the Muslim madness back home in the UK thanks.

Still doesnt justify invading a country that had nothing to do with any terrorist attacks untill AFTER it was invaded.

Can't get any closer to the Truth then this posters comment !
2nd line

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker-Mtl

Thanks!

Its funny how we never ever hear of THEIR children dying in combat...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit
reply to post by Rocker-Mtl

Thanks!

Its funny how we never ever hear of THEIR children dying in combat...

Oh yeah the ones that have Kids in the military are always in strategically safe places , and never even get close to any hot zones .............
How good of you to mention That ! Never will you see their names on the dead list unless their plane accidentally crashes oh well then it will surely have been shot down ! Lies always perpetrated to suite their Agenda's .

And for those that might not understand who's kids were talking about better look at your history books it might give you an idea ....

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
canadian troops have out fought a few worse enemies...i recall they burned washington to the ground a while back....

till vietnam the only country to defeat the us at force of arms... a long standing record.
Truth to tell canada is sick and tired of watching its sons and duaghters come home in pieces.
Especially when we know its all for the oil and the mineral wealth and for us hedgemony....
americans think canadians are somehow substandard (well they actually think the whole world is somehow substandard but thats another story)
canadians mostly think americans are arrogant ass&*(^%s
And along with the rest of the world think they should be taken down a peg or two....but hardly consider it worth wasting any canadians for the purpose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join