It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Tea Party Reveals its Racism

page: 5
11
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
You can all stop now...the expert has spoken: Hannity: ‘I can’t find any’ racist Tea Party signs.


Oh, God! Spare me, my own mother's tea party sign was racist. LOL. Not the worst I've run across but pretty bad.


Whether you consider something racist or not is immaterial. Whether you state the truth (which I doubt) is immaterial.
You try for your own reasons to redefine an organization away from what is is to what manner of punching bag you wish it to be for you. Turst me, you think your attempts to curry favor with the other side will not help you from getting all manner of sphinter dilatations whould that opportunity present itself, yet another example of the stunning disparity of interracial rape statistics.




posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 

This man represents the tea party whether you want him to or not.


No more so than Rev. Wright represents Barack Obama, or a majority of Black Americans!

False! Opportunistic grandstanding, nothing more.

The OP begins with "Tea Party Leader ...."

A complete misrepresentation.This thread is premised on an outright lie.

The person quoted is in no way a TPM leader. He and others, such as the OP, capitalize and ride the backs of the TPM without any regard for truth or fact.

Given that the premise is false, the satirical substance deserves NO response.

jw



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
You can all stop now...the expert has spoken: Hannity: ‘I can’t find any’ racist Tea Party signs.
Oh, God! Spare me, my own mother's tea party sign was racist. LOL. Not the worst I've run across but pretty bad.


Are you now going to claim that your mother is a "tea party leader?" A 'spokesperson?" Someone will, if it suits the left's agenda.

Since you're her child, aren't you one of her "followers?"

The left will take anything to an extreme is the name of their god.
(Except the truth.)

jw



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
Are you now going to claim that your mother is a "tea party leader?" A 'spokesperson?" Someone will, if it suits the left's agenda.


No. I would only claim so if she actually were.


Since you're her child, aren't you one of her "followers?"


Equivocate on the meaning of "follow" and it's stands a chance of being true. Follow as in "follow the leader", no.


The left will take anything to an extreme is the name of their god.
(Except the truth.)


Often true, but not an exclusive truth to which only one group can claim proprietary rights.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by jdub297
Are you now going to claim that your mother is a "tea party leader?" A 'spokesperson?" Someone will, if it suits the left's agenda.


No. I would only claim so if she actually were.


Since you're her child, aren't you one of her "followers?"


Equivocate on the meaning of "follow" and it's stands a chance of being true. Follow as in "follow the leader", no.


The left will take anything to an extreme is the name of their god.
(Except the truth.)


Often true, but not an exclusive truth to which only one group can claim proprietary rights.

Somehow, while you attempt poorly to legitimize theft from others for your own benefit, I really REALLY doubt that having left concerns about being a thief far behind that you'd still hang onto tired concepts of honesty



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mordant1
Whether you consider something racist or not is immaterial. Whether you state the truth (which I doubt) is immaterial.
You try for your own reasons to redefine an organization away from what is is to what manner of punching bag you wish it to be for you. Turst me, you think your attempts to curry favor with the other side will not help you from getting all manner of sphinter dilatations whould that opportunity present itself, yet another example of the stunning disparity of interracial rape statistics.


Hannity couldn't find any, so I have to say, he either doesn't look or lies in order to mask motives and redefine the organization because actually not finding any or catching any is unlikely. I'm going with option #2.

Also, what's "the other side" and to whom do believe I "curry favor"? "Curry flavor" isn't bad though. Are you speaking of "the dark side of the force" or "the dark skinned"? I'll admit to some ambiguity in parsing your words. Maybe you meant both are essentially equivalent?



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mordant1
Somehow, while you attempt poorly to legitimize theft from others for your own benefit, I really REALLY doubt that having left concerns about being a thief far behind that you'd still hang onto tired concepts of honesty


Ok, legitimizing theft. That must be it. What goes one way for so long must swing back. Some say they want freedom, but really they want welfare for a specific group and not others. It's quite obvious when you look at how wiillingly they'll take assistance themselves, which allows them time to attend tea parties instead of work, that they really don't object to it in principal.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFinalTruth14
Get the memo people, if you oppose the government in any way or think that limited government is the best, you are a racist.


If you celebrate via racist satire the stereotype that all blacks are happily on welfare...you are racist..

Sidenote: According to the statistics, whites form the largest racial group on welfare.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by mordant1
Somehow, while you attempt poorly to legitimize theft from others for your own benefit, I really REALLY doubt that having left concerns about being a thief far behind that you'd still hang onto tired concepts of honesty


Ok, legitimizing theft. That must be it. What goes one way for so long must swing back. Some say they want freedom, but really they want welfare for a specific group and not others. It's quite obvious when you look at how wiillingly they'll take assistance themselves, which allows them time to attend tea parties instead of work, that they really don't object to it in principal.


In your failing attempts to cast aspersions on others minding their own business, you've stopped making any sense whatsoever. Some are white, some are not and some are just frauds. THink about it.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mordant1
In your failing attempts to cast aspersions on others minding their own business, you've stopped making any sense whatsoever. Some are white, some are not and some are just frauds. THink about it.


It's not fail, not in the least. Besides, who's minding their own business? All this seems to be about minding everyone else's, with the desire to install their own form of authoritarian rule. Maybe there's a group that aren't selfish, hoarding and greedy and don't believe in welfare for only a specific group. Consider that. You're afraid of what's in store because your time is at an end and are punishing yourself.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
Sidenote: According to the statistics, whites form the largest racial group on welfare.


I was going to bring this up. Thanks for that. I wouldn't say it's a side note since it goes against the ingrained steretypes, ingrained for the purpose of divide-and-conquer.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mordant1
 


It's an ingrained cultural ignorance. Many see it as their job to sit on the porch, drink malt-liquor and wait for a check. They beleive wealth exists on it's own, independant of man, and that they would all be rich if not for whites and jews, and that we obfuscate the wealth from them. Never realizing that if you dropped us all off together on a new planet with an equal amount of wealth, the same people would wind up with all the wealth in about three weeks. And the same people would be waiting under a tree for someone to take care of them, complaining all the while. Hopefully, there would be no government to confiscate our wealth and redistribute it too them, they would starve out, and the problem would never appear again.
I always found it Ironic that the very people who apparantly fight god at every turn, thwart darwinism at every turn as well. You see, if we'd just let them work of starve, the terminally lazy would eliminate themselves from the gene pool.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf
reply to post by mordant1
 


It's an ingrained cultural ignorance. Many see it as their job to sit on the porch, drink malt-liquor and wait for a check. They beleive wealth exists on it's own, independant of man, and that they would all be rich if not for whites and jews, and that we obfuscate the wealth from them.


Whites constitute the largest racial group on welfare.

You really love to fly your "ignorant" flag don't you?



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11
 


Hehe. I wanted to ask when the next Klan meeting was (for research purposes) and if I have to obey the dress code.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Originally posted by astrogolf
reply to post by mordant1
 


It's an ingrained cultural ignorance. Many see it as their job to sit on the porch, drink malt-liquor and wait for a check. They beleive wealth exists on it's own, independant of man, and that they would all be rich if not for whites and jews, and that we obfuscate the wealth from them.


Whites constitute the largest racial group on welfare.

You really love to fly your "ignorant" flag don't you?



I hope that you have a legitimate source to back that statement up. I have looked around, and I can not find that to be a fact on any site.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
If you celebrate via racist satire the stereotype that all blacks are happily on welfare...you are racist..


That summed it up for me, too.

Continuing on...last summer when my son visited me during a Tea Party weekend event, the first question he asked me when he entered my house was. "Mom, why are some of the signs people along the highway are holding up are calling President Obama a 'n*****'?" The racism of some members was quite obvious to drivers along the highway.

The key here which many people, including MSM, missed is "some". Not all members are racist. The NAACP resolution condemned "racist elements", not the TPM.

Apparently "some" people consider the TPM fertile ground for getting their own racist ideas across.

Needless to say, both events were almost exclusively comprised of our people, varying only by age, socio-economic status and temperament. Following the Morristown Tea Party, we relaxed with a few drinks and light conversation at a nearby pub. It is crucial that we network at – to borrow Kevin McDonald’s phrase – implicitly white activities such as Tea Parties and Euro festivals to bring the message of hope to our people.

source

...."our people"..."implicitly white activities"...and that's not Kevin McDonald, the actor...



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
I hope that you have a legitimate source to back that statement up. I have looked around, and I can not find that to be a fact on any site.


Taken in context with your avatar, that sounds like the making of a threat, Sir, which is against the T&C. Please keep the Dirty Harry fantasies confined to the file-sharing networks!



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


You, yourself are a Race-Baiter and you criticize? You are both equally wrong.

Sadly there are bad people in any group, Right, Left or in the middle. Hating a group is the same as hating a Race. There simply is no difference. People can lie from now until the end of time, but it will never change the truth. If you hate a group or class of people you may as well put on a hood.

Some hate because of color, some because of political affiliation, some due to choice of Religion, but its all the same exact thing. Haters are all the same and the saddest part is most don't even know who they are or how they look to the world.

Condemn the individual instead of a group. That is what mature people do. That is what honest people do.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp
 


Not sure if you are kidding or not on that one. I will have to lean towards yes you were, because there is no way someone could be that ignorant.
I would however still like a source for the statement that was made above. I know it was not you that made the statement, so I will just wait patiently.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
reply to post by EnlightenUp
 


Not sure if you are kidding or not on that one. I will have to lean towards yes you were, because there is no way someone could be that ignorant.


It's fun to play it, and in those brief moments, believe it, thus *not* posting knowingly false information at the time it's generated.


I would however still like a source for the statement that was made above. I know it was not you that made the statement, so I will just wait patiently.


From what I can see just doing a quick Google to here, relative to their reported group and criteria for counting the program as "welfare", they're the lowest. In terms of absolute numbers they're the highest.



new topics

top topics



 
11
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join