It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret to the pyramids ANTI GRAVITY - Coral Castle! Part 1

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I don't think anyone is proposing he did it by 'magic.'

Radio frequencies and magnetism are real and measurable.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Howdy Hadriana

What you don't believe in the magic of a young girls smile?

I used the term 'magic' for all the other methods that have been speculatived on, perhaps the term, 'non-scientific', 'alternative' or 'fringe' may be more descriptive.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Are the images of him using pulleys to conceal his magnetic skills? Are the steps he's bolted onto one leg of that tripod there so he can climb up? Or are they there to conceal his ability to simply levitate up to that chain pulley?

You can't have it both ways...either he could float stuff or he couldn't. The images demonstrate him standing on the ground using block and tackle.

ETA: Hello Hans, nice to see you posting

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by Byrd

Dear Byrd

Thanks for the photo’s they where lovely.

However, how dose this explain how he moved the 3 telephone poles from one place to another.

Did you see the pictures of his truck? And they're not full sized phone poles.

When in place the 3 telephone poles will lift apparently a 3 tone load vertically. You want to try and explain how he moved them both vertically and horizontally???

Same way they did in the oilfields. Drive up as close as possible, yank them up on a tall hoist, pull it into position. The crane/hoist is usually on TOP of the structure. People have been using this method (and hand built cranes) to move things for over 2,000 years.

There seems to be a "I can't think of how to do it, therefore it's not possible except by magic/advanced alien technology" attitude about a lot of people who examine something old. Folks of earlier times had very primitive but effective technology that's been replaced by much better and more efficient technology.

Sound, by the way, wouldn't work. You might get it to crumble the coral to bits, but sound waves don't lift things unless you have a LOT of power (vast amounts) plus a special environment.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I don't know of any videos about it but I am sure a specialized lab can demonstrate (requirements for said lab would a large yard or an open field, a shovel and a 20-feet long pitchfork, wooden preferably as metal tends to be heavier and costlier).

Now that you mention a video, there was a video linked about moving big blocks of concrete (in absence of large slobs of stone) weighing about 1 ton. The guy who did it used advanced alien technologies such as a wooden structure shaped like a series of inverted Us (but not as steep) and a combination of lever/fulcrum to get the whole thing movable. In a nutshell he lifted the slob of concrete and placed a wooden piece underneath, near the center but not dead on. Using a smaller weight and pressure on that end, he lifted the slob's other end and placed another piece of wood, again near the center but not exactly at it. He secured both pieces by use of ropes thus giving the slob two small "legs" to stand on. The moving part was actually similar to the technique I described only he didn't lift, he placed the small weight on one end, pushed that end down so that the slob stood on its other "leg", rotating it he moved the slob by the distance between the "legs" for each rotation (tedious, I know, but how else can you move a 1-ton "stone" on your own?). When in place at the start of his wooden "road" he used the same technique but not on the long ends this time, this time he fitted the slob facing the "road" with its long side. Again, using a lever, he caused it to "roll" along the curve of the inverted U, after the first time no lever was needed. He simply pushed the upper end of the slob back and forth and it progressed "traveling" that "road" quite nicely, especially if he used the momentum gathered. I will search for that video link but if someone knows it, please post it (it was a link to a web page that contained many short clips and photos of the way he did it).

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I think I found it!!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Maegnas

Hello Maegnas, is it Wally Wallington? It's the first name that calls to mind from your description.

There's an impressive video of him moving blocks with ease (and clearer than the last one)....

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Maegnas

OMG! Burn the witch! Draw and quarter the sorcerers! Then run far far away. Then give yourself a good washing to get all things unclean off the body. Then for good measure perhaps an exorcism--or maybe a lobotomy to rid the mind of such forbidden knowledge.
Because no normal human could ever ever possibly do those things

AAAAAAGGGGHHH

Seriously though, Maegnas, your posts made me smile. I like your sarcasm, man.

[edit on 18/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

THANK YOU!! That's the one!!

Chamberf=6,

I know I overdo it sometimes. Especially when I feel "provoked" (not that this time I was, I just found it curious to be in need of a video for even such basic matters. What will be next? A video showing people walking around to prove how we got from Africa to, say, Europe tens of thousands of years ago?).

anyway, it was done in good fun and some "poking" spirit, nothing personal!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maegnas

Oh I didn't mean anything negative. Quite the opposite. I enjoyed your replies...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EVERYONE!

Nope.
You're ALL wrong.
It's not physics.
It's not Tesla electromagnetic bricka brack.
It was magic.
Shazam!

Mystery solved!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I think it all occurred due to hard work and an obsessed personality!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Edward Leedskalnin was a great discoverer. He showed discoveries in electricity and magnetism that still aren't totally understood today.

It was very clear in the one video that I saw years ago that he didn't use manual labor in lifting his larger stones, because the truck driver that pulled his truck up beside the 60,000 pound or 30 ton stone said there was nothing around but the stone, and yet when he went and got a drink of water and came back only a minute or two later the stone was on his truck.

The report by the kids stating that they saw Edward moving stones floating in the air is very strange, and impossible for anyone to disprove.

Edwards tripod was not capable of lifting a 30 ton stone without destroying the tripod in the attempt.

The man in the movies in the above post moved a 19,000 pound concrete block, less than a 1/3rd of the 60,000 pound block Edward moved in a couple of minutes without anything in sight to move it with.

To see people try to discredit Edward of his great achievements that has never been achieved by any other single person in the world is not right. His neighbors stated that Edward had electricity, but also stated that he was not hooked up to the grid.

There are many videos about Edward Leedskalnin on YouTube, simply plug in his name and watch them.

I find these videos interesting.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-7-2010 by RussianScientists]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

You saw that in a video, right? and video editing simply does not exist in your universe, right? Riiight!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maegnas

I saw the truck driver in the video give his testimony that he had only been gone from his truck only a couple of minutes to get a drink of water that Edward had offered him on that hot day when he had arrived with his truck. Obviously there was no need to edit that video.

There was no editing of video, it was the testimony of the truck driver as to what he saw and experienced.

He stated that Edward a man weighing only about 100 pounds and about 5 foot tall was standing beside the 60,000 pound rock when he arrived and that Edward told him to pull his truck up along side of the rock; which the truck driver did. The truck driver stated that there was no equipment in sight, just Edward and the rock. Only a minute or two later when he had gotten his drink of water that Edward offered him, he came back and the rock was loaded onto his truck.

Edward moved 3 million pounds of rock in a very short period of time. He quaried the rock himself and cut all of it to very exacting shapes that fit his other rocks and are still held together without a bonding agent like mortar.

The swinging gate that weighs 9 tons is still an engineering marvel according to the engineering firm that was hired to try and fix it.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by RussianScientists]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
If Ed had this magical power why did he need a truck?

One wonders

RS if this same man claimed he saw ED do all of his moving with regular equipment would you believe him?

[edit on 20/7/10 by Hanslune]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Its not very hard to figure out why he needed the trucks, he needed the trucks to carry his 3,000,000 pounds or 1,500 tons of rock 40 miles.

All of the people that spoke about Edward in the videos that personally knew him, stated that he was very secretive about his activities. In other words, he had the trucks haul his rocks so that others couldn't learn his secrets unless they were willing to pay his price, which is only fair. Especially since he only wanted 100,000 dollars to reveal his secrets.

Floating of stones is most likely possible since an explorer saw Tibetan monks float stones by using music, that was in a David Hatcher Childress book on antigravity.

A genius of a forester also saw stones as large as a mans head standing and moving in a line in cold water, he later recieved patents for replicating nature. One of his patents is the modern jet engine. He recieved that patent after watching and replicating trout jet upstream in fast moving waters. He later created what some people today call UFO's during WWII that went from 0 to 1200 kph in a blink of an eye. His name is Victor Schauberger and there are many books telling about his discoveries and his inventions. Many of his discoveries are still unclear as to how they worked, like his giant logging flume that brought down a mountain of timber with very little water in the flume. Huge diameter logs were transported down the entire length of this flume with only a few inches of water in the bottom of the flume.

People everywhere keep valuable secrets to themselves, including myself. If we aren't paid for our valuable information, then we are very secretive about it. You can see me telling some of my secrets, but not all of them in the following videos. People state that what I know isn't possible, yet it's very possible and easily done, and its all scientific. Earthquakes of all magnitudes are detectable before they strike, and earthquakes of all magnitudes can be mapped before they strike.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-7-2010 by RussianScientists]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Howdy RS

Or... he needed a truck because he used conventional methods to move rocks.

What about my question? What would be your response?

I appreciate your long list of hearsay but the plural of hearsay is not evidence when dealing with a physical science question.

Oh and an old joke, how do you say 'making stuff up' in Tibetan?

Answer, 'Childress'

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Did any humans pilot said "UFOs"? If so, where are they buried?

No, I am not being macabre just for the sake of it. 0-1200kph (or, in more scientific terms, 0-333m/s) in "the blink of an eye" (which is about 0.1 seconds as it barely registers when you do it) means the pilot would have to face an acceleration equal to 333g (that's 333 times the normal gravity of the Earth). now, medical doctors that observe astronauts and test pilots for the Air Force can testify that 10g is lethal (maybe one can withstand that for a very brief amount of time but to go from 10g to 333g and survive is far too big a leap). So, my question is:

Who was the pilot of those UFOs?

Or maybe that's just another claim used to paint someone in an "outside the box" light, aye?

P.S. If Tibetan monks could levitate stones, they could affluence clouds, which are much lighter, right? why is it then that Tibet is one of the driest places on Earth? Is water too tricky, in any shape or form, for the fabled monks?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Your questions were...

Why did he need a truck?

I already answered this question. Edward was secretive and wanted to be paid for his secrets, not to just give them away for free; so he needed a truck to move his 3 million pounds of rocks. Selling intellectual knowledge is standard procedure amoungst intelligent people with valuable knowledge.

IF the trucker stated that Edward used conventional equipment would I believe him?

Yes I would have believed him, but instead he said he saw the impossible happen; a 60 ton rock moved onto his truck without any type of equipment around. A rock so big that a 600 horsepower crane can only lift one end and drag it around (this was on another video).

Why would some one give testimony on camera, and lie about a simple moving of freight? The trucker had no reason to lie and stated what he saw.

My long list is not of hearsay as you have stated. Hearsay is what someone else hears from someone else and tells to you. The trucker was on camera and he was speaking of his first hand account with Edward Leedskalnin, that was not hearsay, nor were any of the others on that video, they were first hand accounts.

Videos and photographs are not considered hearsay, unless the person on the video states that he heard it from someone else. If you are talking about hearsay, then you are talking about the people that don't believe that Edward Leedskalnin did what he did, even after he himself spoke and wrote that he had such knowledge.

As to Childress making stuff up in Tibetan, very doubtful. Childress put the notes of the Tibetans moving the rocks through the air in his book, it was a copy of the original sent to him by a military man who watched the whole thing happen in front of him, so it was a copy of a written first hand account (not hearsay).

Tesla and Keeley are others that made great discoveries that are interesting that have not been rediscovered. To state that Nikola Tesla lied about his discoveries would be a great disgrace, so why pick on Edward Leedskalnin, when his Coral Castle stands as a great testimony that things that are still unknown to the rest of the world can be done. There are many people in the world discovering his discoveries on electricity and magnetism, just go to YouTube and watch all of the people remaking his experiments.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join