It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life is not that hard to make

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So one of the most common things I see here are humanoid aliens and aliens that are basically humans modified. I don't think I recall any alien life forms being posted here that are not bipedal upright big head creatures.

For the purposes of trying to focus on just what might be out there, I'd like to share with you all a video. On a topic about using microbes to build buildings for architects, and looking into livings systems of construction, a visiting professor showed us this video of something she had made.

She claimed that the "life-like" items in this video were made with, i kid you not, bacon fat, olive oil, and vinegar. What I saw absolutely struck me as amazing.

These things have no DNA, and are made of different chemicals then what would have created us. And yet, for all purposes, they act alive.

If ever there was proof that aliens can come in all shapes and sizes in all forms and consciousnesses, this video was it.

From what we were told, they eat something,and they excrete those tail things from the movement. Energy use, for instance.

Enjoy folks. Food for though:

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Boy are you right! I work for the Child Support Enforcement division and people are making life all the time! Sometimes they don't even know they did it. Sometimes 3 or 4 or 50 people get together and make life, and nobody even knows who is responsible for it.

Now, raising and nurturing life is another story!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well not sure what you mean by that.... But all I'm saying is that life is cools.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The video looks to me, like the microscope was sitting on a table where another machine was running. The vibrations caused movement in the fluids used to hold the cover to the slide. It doesn't look alive to me, it looks more like vibrating bubbles.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

According to the speak, it was a fishbowl left alone or something. Probably a petri dish occasionally. Essentially, the bubbles are making soap. I forget exactly, but it is a legitimate chemical reaction and series of them which generate chemical interaction and the membranes to go out and find "food" to run on. No vibrations.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Ohhhhh i just wish i could be there when you have to face god and say "Life is not that hard to make" again.. Fun times for all.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacedman13

Well maybe God made it that way so that life was a greater part of the whole.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
My thoughts too...

It looks exactly like bubbles under a microscope slide.

I wouldn't be surprised if the oils had a lot to do with the movements. Not saying the clip isn't real, just that the commentary suggests something that may be a lot more mysterious than the reality. Especially if it was observed while in a petri dish. Great job on the focus and magnification if this was really in a petri dish though! I would have expected the bubbles to come in and out of focus a lot more. Again, this could be due to the oil though.

Just my opinion, I'm no microbiol expert but I've played with my fair share of light and dissecting microscopes.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by seenitall]

[edit on 16-7-2010 by seenitall]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by seenitall

Its chemical programing. Lipid bilayer. Each molecule has its own desires and eating certain chemicals causes programming. It is bubbles. But they are membranes with one hydrophobic and one hydro-loving.

new topics

top topics

join