It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official - Dick Cheney Has No Pulse

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Are we all not dying a slow, inevitable death?

Yeah. The problem is whether we have the heart to face it or plasmalgamic pump to keep rusting

[edit on 16-7-2010 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by illimey
This is a pathetic thread. What happened to "treat other people as YOU would like to be treated"?

The problem with displaying the same behavior towards other people that they display towards you is that there will NEVER be forgiveness, peace or reconciliation.

Regardless of what anyone here believes about what is going on "behind the scenes", we should still individually make the choice to lead by example and display compassion and concern... and dare I say LOVE OUR ENEMIES.

What is so hard about that concept to grasp? Of course it's not easy to put into practice, but then nothing worthwhile is ever going to be "easy".

Most of you are coming across as being as heartless (hehehehe) as those you are spitting vitriol at.

Grow up ATS.

I myself hope people when they come to my funeral can laugh and have a good time. Remembering some of the stupid stuff I have done. Remembering how open minded I was as they were close minded and laugh at the fact I was so different from everyone else.

I don't want people to cry or mourn for me. I want laughter. The difference is the laughter I get will be of Joy because I was not heartless. I showed compassion.

Lets just say "treat others as you would like to be treated".

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
When Obama has his first heart attack, I'll be looking for all the "funny" comments from you guys. My guess is that you all won't find that so hilarious.
I'm no fan of his, but the horrible comments being made about his family is just mean spirited.
This mentality is one of the things wrong with this heartless world (no pun intended)
Spread love not hate, or it will come back to you all 3 fold, not wishing this on anyone, just a heads up.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Behold... Iron Dick!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b784126ce79.jpg[/atsimg]

IRM

[edit on 16/7/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This part in the Bible crossed my mind when I read this thread. Anyway, I hope he will go to rest in peace and stop suffering.

Revelation 13 (King James Version)

Revelation 13

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Fangula

Human: Compassionately kind, showing kindness, compassion

Inhuman: Very cruel, showing great cruelty and a lack of humanity; unfeeling-giving an impression of being cold and unfeeling

"Eye for an Eye" with Sally Field & Keiffer Sutherland comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

We must master the force to vanquish this menace.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This was one of my favorite kingly proclamations...Vice President Dick Cheney has asserted his office is not a part of the executive branch of the U.S. government, and therefore not bound by a presidential order governing the protection of classified information by government agencies.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

Originally posted by TonyClifton

That was hilarious. Maybe he doesn't want to die because he is afraid of what awaits him?

So what are you saying... do you WANT to die? I'm just wondering how you will clarify that.

I am not afraid to die. I have lived a wonderful life and when it is my time I will go willingly because I am not afraid of what awaits me on the other side.

I hope that clarifies my statement.

Do you think Cheney is afraid of what awaits him?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I hope the pump works long enough for him to stay alive so he can choke on his own vomit.

The prior exchange regarding karma was hilarious though.

Don't all the victims he allowed to be "water-boarded" get a karmic vote?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
he really is a reptilian,run for the hills

please is this there life extension?? alex jones is always harping on about??
Alan watt i want my donation back

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain"...I will be damned if I laugh at someone who is dying a slow, inevitable death.

Makes perfect sense to me

We're ALL dying a slow, inevitable death aren't we?

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain
I hope you and your families suffer the way his family suffers.

This is a nice touch, really props up your humanitarian platform.

The irony is just too much to ignore here, and I don't think admonishing someone for musing over the fate of this heartless fiend is going to convert many of the people that have been paying attention to what this man has done as a representative of all of us in the USA.

Personally I was shamed to be a subordinate/subject/pawn/citizen of this so-called leader.
We can forgive, but let's not forget...just becasue he's closing in on the final destiny that all of us will meet, doesn't exonerate him from merciless propagation of human suffering.

Additionally, most of us will not have the opportunity to artificially prolong our lives through exotic and expensive means and procedures, so I think his family is doing just fine by most standards, they have a rare privilege that you and I and everyone here will most likely never have.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I wasn't aware that you could install a device that has an effect on stone.
Color me surprised.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Tinkertrain

Yeah...that is what the mothers of all those killed Iraqi, Afghanistani and all those other foreign nationals think....

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
According to MOTHER NATURE, this bloke, Mr Dick Cheney, aught to be a dead duck ? Obviously contrary to Mother Nature, this Mr Dick Cheney, is now a real as day animated zombie. Or rather a battery powered "action man" ? Or a frankinstien monster ? Like as is the case with regard to men [women included] I suspect that he comes from hell, and is obviously still in hell. As soon as he actually dies, then there is the slim chance that his soul, assuming that he has one, might at a stretch, possibly get into heaven. But according to most I communicate with, he is a bad guy, and hell is certainly waiting for him, with open jaws, all teeth at the ready. Since heart failour is nolonger going to be cause for his inevitable death, then there will come some other unasked for disease that will eventually kill him. Either that or simply a defective battery. My personal morality is that such medical services are unethical and should be made illegal. Organ transplant is even worse and should certainly be illegal. I hold to the opinion that Mother Nature is perfect and certainly not in need of men to make their alterations and improvements. When death comes then death comes, and we should not be afraid of it. One must simply accept it. Sooner the better. Get it over and done with.

[edit on 16/7/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

That is simply fantastic!

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Found this one after someone made the Skynet comment

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The "Iron Dick" picture above is just brilliant

This has been quite the funny thread

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
No pulse, IMO, equals no heart...I knew it. He's the only person on the planet I have ever wished would just die. It makes me feel terrible to think it, but I feel equally terrible knowing that most of what our country has been through in the past decade had a lot to do with him.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by Section31

That's really speculative on your part. You don't know why he did the things that he did, while we all know that those things were done.

If you read my post thoroughly, I never once said that 'I don't know why...". My statement should read, "I don't consider what he did as being evil."

For instance, they knew that Iraq posed no threat to us...

Sitting approximately ten feet from me is a rubber-maid bin, which is filled with old newspapers from the "Gulf War" and "Desert Storm". Every single heading speaks volumes about the threat Iraq had presented (George W. Bush). As we fast-forward to the next administration (Clinton), the headlines every other week were about how Saddam kept threatening to kill the world. Saddam went on tv claiming to have nuclear weapons, and he was going to strike at Israel, Egypt, Palestine, Kuwait, etc... All Bill Clinton did was play a bluffing game. Saddam use to send his military aircraft over the no fly zone, and attempt to provoke us into going to war. Why? He knew the UN would stop us at all costs. Saddam was counting on the UN's refusal to act.

Even though the war on Iraq was horribly sold to the public, I personally believe it was the 'right' thing to do.

What bothers me the most is that my fellow Americans are either ignoring the past, or they refuse to acknowledge 'the truth' about what Saddam represented.

Also, you claim that he was trying to preserve our way of life? How on Earth is the Patriot Act preserving our way of life (just to name one instance)? If anything, it is destroying our way of life. America was founded on the principals of liberty and justice, yet the Patriot Act goes against both of those ideals.

Wow! Hahaha... History lesson for you. I am not sure if you knew this, but the CIA, FBI, and NSA have been ease dropping on American phone calls since the 50s/60s. When I looked at the Patriot Act, all I saw was an attempt to make it legal. Newsflash... Regardless about 'if' the Patriot Act would be passed or not, our government was not going to stop listening into your phone calls, emails, etc... Even though the techniques are no longer made public, they are still using them to their fullest extent. All Bush wanted to do is skip over the court system.

Dick Cheney knew of the threat Iraq presented, and I believe he did everything possible to stop a bigger problem. God bless him and his family. I hope he gets well.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Section31]

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join