It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official - Dick Cheney Has No Pulse

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain
A man is doing all he can do to stay alive. A family doesn't know if their father/husband could die at a single moment.

And you guys are laughing.

I don't much care for the man myself. He helped start the war in Iraq where I have lost many friends. But I will be damned if I laugh at someone who is dying a slow, inevitable death.

I hope you and your families suffer the way his family suffers.

you attack those for laughing at a slow dying Chaney, yet you hope for them and their families to suffer the same way... Doesnt that put you in the same category as the people who killed your friends in the war?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Darth Cheney?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I was just thinking. Wouldn't this actually make him the first "live" zombie? I wonder how soon before he starts moaning "BBBRRRAAAIIINNNNSSS".

I have a few questions though. Since his heart no longer beats, how can he die other than massive trauma like a car accident, plane crash or beheading? Is there some sort of time limitation to how long the LVAD is effective or can one just keep plugged in and live indefinitely?

~Druidae

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druidae

I have a few questions though. Since his heart no longer beats, how can he die other than massive trauma like a car accident, plane crash or beheading? Is there some sort of time limitation to how long the LVAD is effective or can one just keep plugged in and live indefinitely?

~Druidae

Oh for GOODNESS sake.....

LVAD explanation

The left ventricle is the large, muscular chamber of the heart that pumps blood out to the body. A left ventricular assist device (LVAD) is a battery-operated, mechanical pump-type device that's surgically implanted. It helps maintain the pumping ability of a heart that can't effectively work on its own.

The clue is in the name... Left Ventricle ASSIST Device.

Dick Cheney's heart is still beating. It is being ASSISTED by his LVAD.

Please remember... Google may be your enemy, but it is still your friend.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by illimey
This is a pathetic thread. What happened to "treat other people as YOU would like to be treated"?

The problem with displaying the same behavior towards other people that they display towards you is that there will NEVER be forgiveness, peace or reconciliation.

Regardless of what anyone here believes about what is going on "behind the scenes", we should still individually make the choice to lead by example and display compassion and concern... and dare I say LOVE OUR ENEMIES.

What is so hard about that concept to grasp? Of course it's not easy to put into practice, but then nothing worthwhile is ever going to be "easy".

Most of you are coming across as being as heartless (hehehehe) as those you are spitting vitriol at.

Grow up ATS.

There's over 6 billion people here on Earth how many of those people would respect our enemies? Love the enemy that shoots us and mauls us or beats us to death. What if you had a kid and Dick Cheney killed your kid. Would you honestly forgive him, or in fact love him for what he did? Let's be honest here. I would go on a rampage and find Dick Cheney, no matter what it takes.

"treat other people as YOU would like to be treated"?

Dick Cheney is laughing at the other civilians that are dying on the other part of the world. So us being civilians. We're are laughing at him when he is dying.

See the connection here as stated by your quote? This is our nature to behave illimey.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Dick Cheny plus VLAD = no pulse
I knew he was a vampire
no more daytime picnics. THanks for the post

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Oh for GOODNESS sake.....

LVAD explanation

The left ventricle is the large, muscular chamber of the heart that pumps blood out to the body. A left ventricular assist device (LVAD) is a battery-operated, mechanical pump-type device that's surgically implanted. It helps maintain the pumping ability of a heart that can't effectively work on its own.

The clue is in the name... Left Ventricle ASSIST Device.

Dick Cheney's heart is still beating. It is being ASSISTED by his LVAD.

Please remember... Google may be your enemy, but it is still your friend.

Google seems to be your enemy, not mine. Your own source says this:

It helps maintain the pumping ability of a heart that can't effectively work on its own.

That means what i ask you? That his heart is not beating on its own. Which means what? If the LVAD was not there he would probably be dead.

I have another, because I read more than 1 article. Check this out.

The researchers developed three criteria to help decide if an LVAD can be removed, which are briefly: the heart functions normally during short periods when the LVAD is turned off; the patient's heart failure has not lasted more than five years;

5 years!

So i will ask again;

Since his heart no longer beats, how can he die other than massive trauma like a car accident, plane crash or beheading? Is there some sort of time limitation to how long the LVAD is effective or can one just keep plugged in and live indefinitely?

** edit to add

How long can I have an LVAD?
An LVAD lasts indefinitely. These devices can theoretically last years.

source

lol what?

~Druidae

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Druidae]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I am an atheist but I sincerely pray to uh...whatever that this device fails and this horrible beast in the shell of a man dies

yup.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

This is a pathetic thread. What happened to "treat other people as YOU would like to be treated"?

The problem with displaying the same behavior towards other people that they display towards you is that there will NEVER be forgiveness, peace or reconciliation.

Regardless of what anyone here believes about what is going on "behind the scenes", we should still individually make the choice to lead by example and display compassion and concern... and dare I say LOVE OUR ENEMIES.

What is so hard about that concept to grasp? Of course it's not easy to put into practice, but then nothing worthwhile is ever going to be "easy".

Most of you are coming across as being as heartless (hehehehe) as those you are spitting vitriol at.

Grow up ATS.

Greetings friend,

Ya know, I spend most of my time lurking these forums and not really saying much, the reason is because most [*most] threads are seen to bash someone, just like this one. I just had to comment here because what you said resonates with me also, I give you a star my friend

I see this all to often here on ATS, pity, a real pity

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hes lucky enough having so much money to waste/spend on this things. I do pity for those who dont. Heck, he might even beat my lifetime by using his money to prolong life, pity myself instead of him. The soul reside in the brain, all others can be replaced, with money, you can replace almost everything.

I have no grudge on whatever he have done, doesnt apply to me.

Lets see....IF the LVAD powered by plutonium..... only competitor is ..............

Iron Man.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67
Last week Dick Cheney underwent a procedure to install a Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) which runs on a battery and pumps blood through the body. This device is worn on the outside of the body. The procedure was done last week and revealed to the public on July 14, 2010.

The LVAD flows continiously and does not pulse therefore, Mr. Cheney no longer has a pulse. If you were to check his wrist you would feel - nothing. The valves of the heart normally open and close giving us the familiar thump-thump. Mr. Cheneys valves are now closed.

The device is expected to last 3 to 5 years but can be replaced at any time.

Darth Cheney?

[edit on 7/15/2010 by Whisper67]

Oh no , its happening !!! Will never get rid of those Damn P*icks ! They will live forever to rule and SCREW us ! Kinda funny how this is not being offered to the regular JOE to save his life HUH ????

Sorry Edited to add Please sell them Cheap Dollar store Batteries !

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Rocker-Mtl]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It would be hillarious as hell if cheney walked through one of those airport scanners and the radiation from them EM pulsed the motherboard on that device lmao.

Talk about what comes around goes around!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megiddodiddo
It would be hillarious as hell if cheney walked through one of those airport scanners and the radiation from them EM pulsed the motherboard on that device lmao.

Talk about what comes around goes around!

Good Thinking LOL but sadly they never do have to go through those machines but maybe a good solar burst would do the trick ! LOL

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Natural Selection run a muck... When you're meant to go; you should go. This IMO upsets the balance and order of things.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickT916

A man is doing all he can do to stay alive. A family doesn't know if their father/husband could die at a single moment.

I don't much care for the man myself. He helped start the war in Iraq where I have lost many friends. But I will be damned if I laugh at someone who is dying a slow, inevitable death.

you attack those for laughing at a slow dying Chaney, yet you hope for them and their families to suffer the same way... Doesnt that put you in the same category as the people who killed your friends in the war?
I believe people need to go where they are exspected to when they die. May he be a bug in the next life, to start over again, for he learned nothing of peace and mankind.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
When I heard Tom Brokaw say tonight that Cheney has no pulse I turned to my wife and said "See, I told you he was an Undead."

The man is a vampire and when he "dies" again, they will just put him back into his coffin and ship him back to Transylvania or wherever.

Don't worry, he'll rise again someday.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
HEY, NOW THEY CAN TRULLY TEST THE OBAMA CARE, lets put him on it and see if it will work. put him on the same care as one of us would get on obama care.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Beaux

MORE LIKE A ZOMBIE, OR DEMON.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
With the kind of money and moral makeup Mr. Cheney has, I'm surprised he didn't have Justin Timberlake killed and his heart transplanted into his chest.

I hope he see's that scar in the mirror everyday, feels the dull pains in his chest,

I hope he stay's up at night, hearing the sweet siren song of death near, and he feel's every decay of his feeble body as the fear and panic set in, leaving him to wish for his demise rather than live with the thought of it.

There is a special place in the collective Hell's of mans thoughts,

A place reserved for Dick Cheney

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Yes, we're laughing. Cheney was a big part of the most oppressive and destructive American government ever witnessed.

I have ZERO sympathy.

And FYI, I have had family suffer, most of us have. It's life.
I don't know the man, but I know of his deeds. And THAT gives me every right to say
!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join