It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official - Dick Cheney Has No Pulse

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The title was quite a shocker. I thought that Dick Cheney had died.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by impyroo

I thought God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son die for us

I don't think that passage means what you think it means I think it means not to love the world that Cheney lives ,the fantasy construct of TPTB?

but I love the natural world of sky and people and mountains and lakes and oceans and animals

I don't love Cheney or his horrific world vision that he imagines for us his prey.
he doesn't care if I die a horrible lingering death,in fact if it turned a buck for him he'd make it happen

I did'nt cause his heart problems he's on his own

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Althouh I didn't think he was THAT bad a guy during his tenure....that's a pretty darn funny headline.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Give him OBAMA CARE and treat him like we ordinary citizens would get treated. HE STILL HAS NOT CHANGED, HE'S STILL HEARTLESS.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Anyone who wishes the death of another human being has some serious issues.
Cheney has devoted his life to public service and you people that want him dead have contributed nothing.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
Unfortunately for the real-suffer's who have always been the working class of society would in most circumstances be put on such a long waiting list from the NHS for this technology and if you wanted to have it within a week or two, i'd imagine it would be sold a such a high price that none of us! would be able to afford such a device.

Its annoying and frustrating when the Powers To Be get everything handed over to them on a plate without a struggle!

[edit on 15-7-2010 by DClairvoyant]

Not sure about how things go with the NHS, but in the United States I've met plenty of dirt poor people who are on LVADs. The waiting list is for the heart transplants.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is scary. If I were Dick Cheney I would rather die than get me installed with that apparatus.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join