It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Cameras on the Arizona Border

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

“Hidden Cameras on the Arizona Border 2: Drugs, Guns, and 850 Illegal Aliens” is the Center for Immigration Studies' second web-based film on the impact of illegal alien activity in Arizona. The Center's first video on the subject, “Hidden Cameras on the Arizona Border: Coyotes, Bears, and Trails,” has received over 50,000 views to date. This new 10-minute mini-documentary raises the bar, featuring footage of both illegal-alien entry as well as gun- and drug-smuggling. At minimum, the inescapable conclusion is that hidden cameras reveal a reality that illegal-alien activity is escalating.

The hidden camera footage, acquired from a variety of sources, indicates that there is an unfortunate lack of federal law enforcement presence on Arizona’s federal land on the border in Nogales, in the Coronado National Forest (15 miles inside the border), and the Casa Grande Sector (80 miles inside the border). Also significant to the story are responses received as part of Freedom of Information Act requests made by Janice Kephart, the Center’s Director of National Security Studies, in August 2009. Featured in the film is a 2004 federal government PowerPoint showing the near-complete devastation of a borderland national park due to illegal-alien activity, highlighting the disconnect between the situation on the ground in Arizona and Washington rhetoric.

SOURCE

This video needs no explaining. Remember the AZ governor's attack on where she got information that immigrants were smuggling drugs? Well this may explain it.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this. It is such a shame that our Country allows this to continue. Just how safe are people supposed to feel when just anyone can waltz right in?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
AT 6:00 in the video, people are carrying drugs by the backpack full and carrying automatic weapons.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

How lovely.
When will this crap end? Things seem to get worse instead of any better.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
reply to post by ExPostFacto

How lovely.
When will this crap end? Things seem to get worse instead of any better.

This crap will never end untill we close the fence by force!! And that wont happen untill we get rid of that mamby-pamby dip-stick in the whitehouse that wants to hang a sign on their side of the fence stating "Please come rignt in, our economy and lands are ripe for the raping!"

We need to close the border and enforce it with ALL MEANS NECESSARY!!!!

And for all of those who Dip-Dunks who think we should treat these imagrants better because they havn't done anything wrong???? What part of ILLEGAL imagrant, don't you understand?? They broke the law just by comming here. Then a fair percent of them break more of our laws because they know we won't do anything against them.

This needs to change. NOW!!

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Ghost of Chewie]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
AT 6:00 in the video, people are carrying drugs by the backpack full and carrying automatic weapons.

Anyone other than me wonder why they didn't use a gun instead of a camera?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost of Chewie

Hmm, interesting, maybe we can put them in death camps? That ought to work right? Round up everyone that isn't the master race American and put them in the ovens?

/sarcasm

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I disagree, maybe we should just turn over Arizona to Mexico. Let the Mexicans have that state if they want it so bad. If they had their own state then they wouldn't need to break the law and cross the border into the rest of America.

No one is saying to put anyone in death camps! All the people want is to stop them from breaking our laws. 7000 people a year on a single trail entering the US illegally? That is an illegal invasion by any standards.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Obama does not have enough illegal voters to carry the Democrats through the coming elections yet. Keep those illegal aliens coming. Make sure they all have forged ID's and remember to keep printing the ballots in Spanish to facilitate voter fraud.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

illegals cannot vote and they do not vote that is just more right wing FOX News Propaganda your spouting. It's complete and total bull crap and you can't prove it.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

Actually the poster I was replying to wants to kill every single illegal. He has made it quite clear that his solution is mass genocide.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

My apology, I did jump the gun on that one and I had read his post. The problem was that I didn't pay any attention to who you were quoting. I'll have to watch that from now on,lol.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by ChicUFO

Actually the poster I was replying to wants to kill every single illegal. He has made it quite clear that his solution is mass genocide.

Where exactly did I sugest mass genocide? I do not belive that we need to put them in internment camps, we just need to give them the idea that they should come here legally or not at all.

What was meant by that post is if they can get a camera there to film this then why can't they get a group of Police or Border Patrol there to arrest them. The people in the section of film that I was referring to were obviously armed packmules, and I don't care who you are, WE DON'T NEED THOSE IN THIS COUNTRY, or any other.

Thanks for your reply. It is always good to hear from the other side of the argument, otherwise we would never learn anything, and would never know others opinions, and open our minds to other ways of seeing things.

I apologise for any posts that I have written that suggest genocide. I do not condone anything like that, but I do get upset with all of the posts that suggest we should just open the gates and let everyone in.

If you read any of my other posts you will detect a reoccuring underlying thread.... "I am all for imagration, JUST DO IT LEGALLY!!!!!!!!!!"

Thank you again.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Ghost of Chewie]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Wow it really is that easy to cross? Then they come here destroy the land and bring massive amounts of drugs. Then once they get here the breed like rabbits. Something needs to be done about our border situation. As for the drug issue we need to just legalize them, tax and regulate them. No more cartels after that. Because we all know how well prohibition has worked right?

[edit on 16-7-2010 by stigup]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost of Chewie

So it was innocent when you suggested this?

if the inmates want some recreation, I have some proposals for them:

1. Mine Field Hurdles.

2. Javalin Catching.

3. Traget Holding.

4. Guard Dog Training Dummy.

5. Congical Visits at the local Super-Max prison, with Billy the horney mass-murderer.

6. Wepons Tester Target.

etc........

post by Ghost of Chewie

Hmm, that was in a thread about illegals that were already detained, and you have the balls to tell us you don't want genocide? You have the absolute NERVE to try and spin this as you were misunderstood?

OR are you only apologizing now because you got called out on that bull crap?

[edit on 7/16/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I feel better knowing the National guard is going to go down there and Stand Around and look like Scarecrows!
Viva Operation Scarecrow!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Maybe I need to ad the little titles since some people cant seem to figure out when I am using it.

I do not suggest mass genocide, just the ones that don't care enough about the country they are comming to, to do it legally. If we were caught illegally on their land, we would be thrown in a prison (no custom meals, no movies, NO RIGHTS!) and if we were armed and moving drugs we would probably be shot. Why should we be so beneveloent to these people when they wouldn't do so to us.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Ghost of Chewie]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a couple years ago a friend wanted to give me a tour.

organ pipe national monument. where planes drop low, to avoid detection.

if they get seen and followed they dump load and turn around, head back into mexico.

we hiked in, bales on the ground are not uncommon. sliced open a few mostly coc aine and marijuana. neither of us wanted trouble so we just got out of there.

another place he showed me was the border south of patagonia, in the mountains, around areas like washintons camp. there's nothing but open border around here. many local stories about campers getting robbed, ranches having trouble etc..
camps everywhere, the garbage can be hard to comprehend. poking around for a few days, we found a few full backpacks of marijuana, lots of bags and packs of clothing and meager supplies.left the area empty handed.
we pretty much paralleled the border of arizona. the craziest stop was a hispanic friend of his ranch. outside of douglas.
we spent a couple days with the owner on horseback. he patrols his property equiped, night vision, weaponry etc.
i was completely blown away one night, sitting on a hill with the n.v. after dark they started crossing. headlights bouncing around the desert to the north and south. gunshots every now and again.
he spends most of his time cleaning up, fixing cut fences, burying excrement, and believe it or not, filling water containers strategically laid out.
his words, because if i don't i find dead bodies every year.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by rubbertramp]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Not uncommon. Use to hear a lot about that type of stuff, when I lived down in Vail, AZ. (S.E. of Tucson, between Tucson and Douglas) You could sit out on my front porch and see lines of illegals moving north at night. Also there was often white unmarked vans sitting in the turnout to my subdivision just waiting to pick-up illegals for a ride to Pheonix and elsware in America. They got busted on a weekly basis, by Border Patrol, Pima County, and AZ State, but the next week they would be back, doing it again, often the same drivers.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Please don't call them illegals the new term is potential voters. We must be politically correct if it kills us

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join