It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil spill has COMPLETELY stopped, I repeat no oil flowing into the gulf! Breaking News!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Turn on CNN the oil flow has effectively been completely shut off, no oil is flowing into the gulf!

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 15-7-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

[edit on 15-7-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I would not be so sure about that...

MSNBC July 15: Matt Simmons still says BP covering up MASSIVE HOLE miles away, cap test is "absurd"

www.youtube.com...#!
I believe BP is lying and our Goverment knows full well that there is another leak...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

well MSM says it's true so it must be

no but seriously don't be so pessimistic, although what you say may be true this is good news no matter how you look at it, so just be happy!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
People don't want to hear this, ....

They want death, destruction, conspiracy ...

They want to be enraged, to be angry, ....

....... to feel.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

At least, the sociopaths/sycophants need/want this

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

I think for about 2/3 of humanity, IntastellaBurst's post was a "hit". Crisis gives them a reason and a purpose.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Is that why this is Huge news and I haven't gotten one star or flag?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Well, that and there's several threads already on the topic that have been around for a few hours...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by MissysWorld

well MSM says it's true so it must be

no but seriously don't be so pessimistic, although what you say may be true this is good news no matter how you look at it, so just be happy!

Don't believe a word from Main Stream Media who manipulate fact into fiction. There are three oil leaks and only two are in the eyes on the masses published from Main Stream Media.

Its always been about a distraction.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX

Is that why this is Huge news and I haven't gotten one star or flag?

DING, DING, DING!

On that account, I'm pleased to S & F!

I wonder how adamantly BP will deny the truth even if the oil obviously keeps coming. Perhaps Co-wrecks-it II can plug wells altogether?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Maybe because there are about 5 threads already, is why you aren't getting much attention.

maybe?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
They contained the oil, or are happily able to continue sucking my Mother Oceans life blood, but what about the methane, benzine and other chemicals?

Why have 'they' not addressed that important issue?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Thank you for the star and flag, and to answer your question I don't know. I think if they lied fisherman would raise hell, so no. But one things for sure BP does lie, and will probably lie even more in the future.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

I think for about 2/3 of humanity, IntastellaBurst's post was a "hit". Crisis gives them a reason and a purpose.

I'm not disagreeing and would like to point out that neither of our statements contradict each other.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
BP has to pay over 4 grand per barrel spewed in fines as per the clean water act.
Now that that oil is leaking out of the preforated pipe and coming out of the sea floor up to twenty miles away, they won't have to pay because the oil isn't obviously coming out of their pipe.
IMHO
This is a grand illusion.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
if they stopped why are they still scaning the seabed floor
mfile.akamai.com...:46566.asx

the seabed floor is viberating and cracking.

its not over yet

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

I'll star you too..but yeah..several threads have been talking about this for ahwile:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
reply to post by Nomad451

5 threads that state that the oil has completely and utterly stopped? Really i'd like to see that bud, also I have stated this fact on my other BP thread sourced below so that may be what your talking about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

I'm not disagreeing and would like to point out that neither of our statements contradict each other.

LOL. Of course they don't. I wasn't attempting disgreement, just elaboration and support of the assertion with my own thoughts about it.

link   
I don't think there is a "massive" hole "miles" away, but even if it were true, stopping and recovering oil from the main leak is still a huge improvement!! If I have two gaping wounds, and the paramedics shut off one of them on the way to the ER, I am thankful for ther progress, I am not cussing them for doing too little.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join