It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Tut's DNA is Western European

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Despite the refusal of the Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, Zahi Hawass, to release any DNA results which might indicate the racial ancestry of Pharaoh Tutankhamen, the leaked results reveal that King Tut’s DNA is a 99.6 percent match with Western European Y chromosomes.

The DNA test results were inadvertently revealed on a Discovery Channel TV documentary filmed with Hawass’s permission — but it seems as if the Egyptian failed to spot the giveaway part of the documentary which revealed the test results.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Sun Nov 27 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Source

www.eutimes.net...

Maybe David Wilcox is right about the Pharaohs being white people.

After all the Masons and the keepers of the magical secrets are white men, after all the killing of indigenous races and their shamans.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Is it possible that the DNA results were just a prop shown for effect in the documentary?

I suppose it could be a serious oversight too. I've seen many a mistake made in movies.

What are the consequences if it turns out that king Tut was European?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well looks like the orgins of the 13 families has been found.

Guess the arabs will have somthing else to complain about now besides Israel.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

What are the thirteen families? Is this just another conspiracy theory with no source of historic fact.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I've looked at the Eutimes.net website before, and I can assure everyone that just about every story is fake, or wild, unfounded conspiracy theories.

Please treat this site with extreme intellectual caution.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Well I have a friend that has been doing research on the 13 bloodlines of the illuminati. So if King Tut was western european it may be the source of the bloodlines.

Not my research so I don't know that much about it.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
Well looks like the orgins of the 13 families has been found.

Well I partly agree with you there , you are close to something .However I would like to clarify some terminologies that get bounced around far too often .The first being 13 Illuminati bloodlines . There is no Illuminati bloodlines as the term only reflects a theology and doctrine .However there are 13 bloodlines of note .These equal a mixture of 13 Kings and cheiftans .These Kings and Cheiftans are of the 13 Tribes of ISRAEL and still exist today. This has nothing to do with Jewery or Zionists , these again are a doctrine and theology .To put it a better way , compartments and tools of the machine .You may ask why I state Israel has nothing to do with Jewery or Zionist ? Simple the terms jew and zionist are very modern terms and the Israel today is not the Israel of the time that the 13 Tribes occupied that area . The only thing they have incommon is a shared geography and that is where it ends . These Tribes dispersed around the world . Of these 13 Tribes only nine have any relation to the problems the people of the world face . These nine are the stingpullers behind the scenes . Of the other 4 ? 3 are sitting on the fence , or neutral .The other is opposed and is fighting on the behalf of the people and is counteracting the attempts of the nine occassionally with the aid of the other 3 . The 13th tribe has been hunted , exciled and murdered close to the point of extinction .People simply focus to much on the 13 because 13 is considered unlucky or evil . The Rothchild's and Rockafeller's are no bodies in this matter .They are simply well rewarded and privilaged distant relatives .
Ok back on the topic your comment and the OP .People forget the Pharaonic intermarriges . For example the marriage of Cleopatra vii ( yes there were seven Cleopatra's ) and Mark Anthony , research their timeline and their daughter Selene (Magdalene) . Yes the historical Salene and the biblical Magdalene are one in the same .Ok now how do my comments relate to the OP , King tut , western blood and Israel .Firstly where were the Hebrews led out from ? Egypt . Secondly look into intermarriges such as the Queen Tara of Scotland . Thirdly ISIS-RA-ELOHIM = ISRAEL . So more to the question just who were the Pharaohs and the Hebrews ?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
I've looked at the Eutimes.net website before, and I can assure everyone that just about every story is fake, or wild, unfounded conspiracy theories.

Please treat this site with extreme intellectual caution.

I praise your discerning nature.... but in this case there is apparently a significant amount of factual information

medicalxpress.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Zahi Hawass has now released the results of the dna testing. The test results are reported to reveal, among other things, King Tut's dna is found in 70% to Brits & Spaniards and 60% of French (males,only).

news.discovery.com...

As is the case with all such testing, it must hold up to scientic scrutiny and the results verified. At this point, one can only hope the Egyptians observed the accepted prodocols in testing. The Journal of American Medicine has published their paper on the dna test results, which, in itself, expresses the Journal's view that the testing was carried out in a scientificly accepted method.

news.discovery.com...

jama.ama-assn.org...

I am hopeful these results hold up... this could be huge.

These results are consistent the conclusions of L.A. Waddell. Waddell charted civilizations primarily through linguistic, but also though cultural adaptations. He concluded the Sumerians (who he identified as Aryans) as the progenitors of other ancient civilizations, such as the Indus Valley Civilization and ancient Egyptians to "the classic greeks and Romans and Ancient Britons, to whom they [the Sumerians] passed on from hand to hand down the ages the torch of civilization".

Waddell placed the Proto-Sumarians in the Danube Valley, adjacent to the Black Sea, from 4000 to 6000 BC.

I doubt Waddell would be suprised with these recent DNA results; in 1930, he authored, Egyptian Civilization: It's Sumerian Origin.

Waddell gets a bad rap because of his use of the word "Aryan". He, no doubt used the term in the early part of last century simply as a neutral etho-linguistic classification; there is nothing to indicate otherwise.

Think I'll find me a copy of Waddell's, Makers of Civilization in Race and History, wait for more King Tut dna results to be made public and, then, compare the two sets of conclusions: one is based on linguistics/culture, the other on dna. Preliminarily, however, they seem to verify each other.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

This is interesting information. It goes to show a lot of history we think we know we actually don't. I believe there is much to be discovered and the trouble will be who is allowed to expose it and the spin that will be released. It is really a sad state of affairs that the history of mankind is left in the hands of TPTB and is used to push a personal agenda.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Please treat this site with extreme intellectual caution

When would one not exercise intellection caution?

edit on 26-11-2011 by Cataclysm because: forgot quote

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
double post
edit on Sun Nov 27 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Many of the Pharaohs were either white or black.

Keep in mind, before the Arab/Islamic invasion in to Egypt, the ancient Egyptians were not the same race of people as we see in Egypt today.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cataclysm

Well, I don't want to sound rude, but there are many people on ATS who just do not exercise intellectual caution when assessing the validity of a source, especially when the contents of the source align with their preconceived beliefs.

I don't think that I've ever seen an eutimes article which isn't complete and utter bollocks.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cataclysm
reply to post by Pocky

Zahi Hawass has now released the results of the dna testing. The test results are reported to reveal, among other things, King Tut's dna is found in 70% to Brits & Spaniards and 60% of French (males,only).

news.discovery.com...

*********************************************************************************************************************************

My family DNA was tested at the DNA labratory IGEANA.. we found out our linage is from France and England..Patrilinal DNA (fathers side)....... further, we received a letter from IGEANA stating we are a possible direct linage match for King Tut (Haplitope H1B1 and H1B1a) They asked me for further testing..

So far we have not responded. If King Tut blood lines matches 60% French and 70% England.. the likelyhood we are direct linage and a relative is very strong.. I should finish the test to know for sure..

This is interesting....however, My family is *** IN DE NILE*** (get it denial?) "the Nile" as in Egypt...

LOL.. its too early for me...sorry for the bad joke folks)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

At least 17% of all blacks have this R1b haplotype and it doesn't make them white or european...just sayin...there is also the fact that King Tut's Y haplotype has never been released by scientists...why? I don't know...

But if you look at ancient egyptian art you will notice that they went to great effort in showing the color of the skin tone...and the majority of all the pictures and sculptures we have of king tut show him as dark skinned...

and many more...I would believe Sumerian...but white european? puhlease...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Many white Europeans or Caucasians have olive complexion. Middle Easterns have brown skin, Africans have either brown or black/blue skin tone however the African/Nubean looking pharaohs were painted brown on papyrus.

I believe King Tut was a mix of 2 or 3 races.

top topics

join