It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular ship July 14, 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

it doesnt look like a plane because a plan with lights, you would see some of the body

also, this thing has too many lights to be a civilian plane

/discuss

[edit on 15-7-2010 by shadow3467]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Embedding and link does not work, would you care to try and fix it?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow3467

Yes the youtube video hasnt been embeded right and the link does not work...
hope you can get it working as im interested in watching the video.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Cheers

Looks like a modern warbird to be honest.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by zroth]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Hmm, it has beacon lights and landing lights so I say an aeroplane, possibly a big military one but then im no expert lol!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ive never seen an airplane with that many lights that DONT shine on its own body

also dont all airplanes or atleast military ones have green and red lights on their wings representing left and right wing ???

these lights are all white

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Looks like an aircraft doing all the right things, could still be civilian too like a cargo 'plane.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow3467

I say its a hoax. This guy thanked the nice aliens no less than 6 times. He was fawning over this thing like a hot chick. He seems convinced that this can be no earth bound craft and states locations this thing flies over - with no visual proof. This guy says the people on you tube wont be able to deny this or something.. he is putting suggestions in your mind as to what this craft can and cannot be - with the intent of showing this on you tube.

Who in their right mind thinks of you tube first thing when they film a ufo?

This guy is convinced the aliens are here to help us.. and he KNOWS it came from Orion??? How can this be??

I would love it if this was going out live and the UFO just as this guy was praising them, came around and zapped the guy!

I think this video is very fishy.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Obviously I'm not doubting that this is an 'orion craft', that would be ridiculous, but this particular 'orion craft'............ does look quite a lot like a plane?

Also if the guy filming that hadn't been smoking weed then I'm a donkey.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
theres just something off about it to be a plane, and who knows maybe the guy has been telepathically contacted or something ??

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Its an airplane, heading directly towards the camera, coming in to land.

It puts its landing lights on as it comes more overhead.

This is not a UFO in any way, shape or form. What it is - basically - is either complete and utter ignorance of what happens daily in the sky or - as its presented as a UFO, a blatant hoax, for the sake of it, because the soundtrack of the video has been ripped off and overdubbed to make it appear silent.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'm going further on this after looking at the guys Youtube page

If ANYONE here thinks that is anything other than an airplane, then I can sell you London Bridge for a couple of hundred dollars.

This is so fraudulent its almost criminal.

Complete hoax.

On the youtube page you can hear the jet engines of some of the "craft" he claims to have videos an in one, you can actually see the tail of the plane illuminated by the "logo lights"

Don't waste your time on any more of it. Really.

[edit on 15/7/10 by neformore]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
That is an airplane. And furthermore, I suspect that you KNOW it's an airplane.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I have stayed away from commenting about UFOs, but I have just one question.
why all the blinking lights? Its in every other vid If I was gong to survey a world or sneak up and abduct some one I sure wouldnt do it all lit up like a Xmas tree.

I do believe in ET life but some of the vids and pics Iv seen makes me wonder what the person or persons were thinking or just misidentified aircraft.
Some vids leave me wanting more and some are just blinking lights in the shape of a V. The only thing in the OPs vid is the absence of a tail marker light on a plane that I find out of place.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
this isnt my video, neither is it me in the video, I simply wanted to bring this to the table

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
1.The beacon light keep blinking, major giveaway
2.The wing light also there, except its coloured white which is different than normal ones.
3.Missing is the taillight, probably because its usually small.
4.Its moving in single direction with slow turn, major giveaway

Busted.

Triangular aircraft for sure if seen on a black background, arrowhead on daylight. Again, I hate these kind of vids, makes harder to get the real deal.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Definitely an airplane, people who post these videos to youtube are trying way too hard and think they're special, if they get something that does look off tho, that's a different story.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Looks like a Eurofighter or a similar craft with triangular wings to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainCloud
I hate these kind of vids, makes harder to get the real deal.

i agree, however, i did notice a point of reference, the only one, is at 47 seconds, the craft passes in front of a star in the backround, this allows you to notice the craft is gaining altitude, even though the 'nose' is not elevated above the rest of the craft, so i wont believe its a plane because of this nature, however could be a helicopter, it is very silent and he is very close,

this is too inconclusive and i think anything without solid reference points will be to,

youd think experienced ufo filmers would figure it out pretty quick that a fast pan down to give us reference points is very important, yet these [snip] still give us just lights on black backround.

i could do that in my bathroom with the lights off.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm really starting to get quite angry with these people who stand under an airport's flightpath and claim everything they see is an alien spacecraft.

Either they are stupid or they think we are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join