It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-Kruse-ified emitting orb UFO from 2009

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Is he trying to hide something by not disclosing the date of the July video?

Maybe but it is irrelevant. Keep in mind he filmed this and named it a stargate wormhole, I do not believe he would have any qualms with altering the date of any of his videos.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger.....

This is obviously a hoax, as per our work & the work of others on this whole wretched subject of Kruse & her fawning minions.

I'm just getting a "whiff" of Maussan about this whole thing.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
THIS HAS BEEN DEBUNKED......It is a weather balloon bursting as it hits its peak altitude and then its payload is falls to the ground.

Here is what they filmed.

www.youtube.com...

Like i have stated before this guy is filming the weather balloons being launched at the Air National guard base stationed at Pittsburgh International Airport.

When will these nutters cut the crap out.
Anything that has a Kruse endorsement is most definitely a hoax...END OF STORY!

Moderator, please move this thread to the hoax section...THANK YOU!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
THIS HAS BEEN DEBUNKED......It is a weather balloon bursting as it hits its peak altitude and then its payload is falls to the ground.

Here is what they filmed.

www.youtube.com...

Like i have stated before this guy is filming the weather balloons being launched at the Air National guard base stationed at Pittsburgh International Airport.

When will these nutters cut the crap out.
Anything that has a Kruse endorsement is most definitely a hoax...END OF STORY!

Moderator, please move this thread to the hoax section...THANK YOU!
Good job!

That looks very similar to the OP video, in which you can see the "burst" happen at 1:05, so I'd say that looks just like it.

So much for the "wormhole", but I think 99% of people already knew it's not a "wormhole".

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

Your comment section is not opened Mr. Z...so I put this here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c38436c6ae23.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Here is some nice music to listen to while we wait for this to be assigned to the Hoax Forum.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Here is another piece of footage I believe is the same thing as shown in the OP. Its filmed by our very own Johnny Anonymous, but he did not label this footage 'Exploding UFO', another user uploaded his video and called it that...This definately proves some weird things can happen and can be pretty exciting and confusing at the time..This is definately a great learning tool in identifying what we are seeing (in this case, weather balloon, balloons, etc....)

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

S & F....Thats was incredible
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Good Job Z once again. Why is this thread called the Decrucification of alison is ? First of all Alison Kruse is dishonest and a habitual liar hoaxer with delusions. She has NO credibility what so ever even in hosting videos from her UFO cult members. That is a bad crowd of hoaxers to accompany her. Alison crucified herself ironically so yeah. In case you missed this thread all of Kruse work is the product of bad focus and lens flare and the same method has been applied in the weather balloon footage as you can see, more of the same.

Here is the thread for future reference

awaiting this thread to be moved to the hoax can while enjoying the music provided above

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Unknown Soldier.....

It's always a great pleasure to see you in the threads!

I'm not sure why they're sending this thread to the Hoax Forum, in view of the fact they sent this same video to the hoax forum just a couple of days ago when it was posted as the subject of a different thread.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Hi. As far as I know, this energeeeresearch guy who posted this video has no relation to Alison Kruse. Alison used the video as an intro to her latest nonsense that got plonked into the [HOAX] forum.

I felt that energeeeresearch's video was interesting enough on its own to merit attention. Thus, I "de-Kruse-ified" (get it?) and started this thread.

And thanks to SeeingUFOzPA it seems like the video's been explained as a bursting weather balloon.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
YOU ARE MOST WELCOMED. She clearly is not happy laying low and now finds herself posting under the accounts of her minions. Funny how she tried to pull the wool over the eyes of the masses and practically dared me to debunk it on the other thread. Low and behold when i slapped her credibility silly once more all her friends disappeared....LOL

I JUST LOVE DEBUNKING HER CRAP!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Anything Kruse touches turns to crap as if cursed or just karma. Anyone who does film what they think would be UFO footage should go no where near this woman. They will be tarnished by association of what could be taken serious will not be taken seriously. In this case a weather balloon a classic example of mistaken identity in UFOligy.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

IAttackPeople.....

Unfortunately those 2 "hard men" (above) are right.

Kruse is an appalling sneak & hoaxer.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
These hoaxes have taken its toll in UFOligy that is for sure.

To crazy Alison anything airborne is Alien Invaders

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/960b41cf239d.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 013131p://f01Friday by theMegaladon]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join