It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrawatt Research LLC Verified Overunity Generator Revealed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by aspx

Like i have said before, the measurements were taken by TUV, which beats video evidence everyday. The results are on the TUV website and are fairly detailed.

Thats not to say this isnt a scam - TUV took specific measurements, but everyone keeps picking faults that arent there.

The domain for many companies are renewed yearly including the one i work for. No one else can steal it so why bother?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

Conservation of energy is a principle which we believe to be true, because it helps to explain fundamental observations in the world, and it s predictions pan out. It is NOT a universal law; it is formulated as such because it SEEMS to be a universal law. Perhaps it does hold; I suspect so. But it is NOT hard and fast the way you say.

Those laws which are underlying symmetries of fundamental particle physics (symmetry = conserved quantity by Noether's theorem) are pretty damned good and universal laws, if anything can be called a universal law.

Every particle accelerator exploring the most exotic reaches of physical parameter space returns results consistent with conservation of energy in all circumstances. That is simply what leptons, bosons and hadrons do, and everything on Earth is made up of them and nothing else.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Before I even opened this thread I knew people would be going off about the 2nd law of thermodynamics and how this amounts to a perpetual motion machine.

But I always wonder, what if energy is not being created from "nothing", but our technology just isn't advanced enough to figure out where and/or how the extra energy is coming from?

Next: "the "aether" doesn't exist!"

Never said it did, but maybe some systems aren't as closed looped as we'd like to think.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Explanation: You are correct BUT you could have provided some evidence in the form of some links OK! St*r for you!

Symmetry (physics) [wiki]

An important example of such symmetry is the invariance of the form of physical laws under arbitrary differentiable coordinate transformations.

Lorentz Covariance [wiki]

In standard physics, Lorentz covariance (from Hendrik Lorentz) is a key property of spacetime that follows from the special theory of relativity, where it applies globally. Local Lorentz covariance refers to Lorentz covariance applying only locally in an infinitesimal region of spacetime at every point, which follows from general relativity. Lorentz covariance has two distinct, but closely related meanings.

A physical quantity is said to be Lorentz covariant if it transforms under a given representation of the Lorentz group. According to the representation theory of the Lorentz group, these quantities are built out of scalars, four-vectors, four-tensors, and spinors. In particular, a scalar (e.g. the space-time interval) remains the same under Lorentz transformations and is said to be a Lorentz invariant (i.e. they transform under the trivial representation).
An equation is said to be Lorentz covariant if it can be written in terms of Lorentz covariant quantities (confusingly, some use the term invariant here). The key property of such equations is that if they hold in one inertial frame, then they hold in any inertial frame (this follows from the result that if all the components of a tensor vanish in one frame, they vanish in every frame). This condition is a requirement according to the principle of relativity, i.e. all non-gravitational laws must make the same predictions for identical experiments taking place at the same spacetime event in two different inertial frames of reference.

Personal Disclosure: You cannot get something for nothing UNLESS nothing is all there is and therefor no laws exist [such as laws of thermodynamic etc] to prevent such a creation... However we already exist in a universe that already exists and has PRE-EXISTING laws that must be obeyed! ZPE is a FRAUD as far as semantics go as the lowest energy state possible is the eigen state value and this is NEVER = 0 (zero)!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Never mind...

[edit on 27/7/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
There is a book extant, entitled, "Occult Ether Physics: Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion System and the Conspiracy to Conceal it" by William Lyne (second Revised Edition 2002) that appears to explain that Nikola Tesla (1856 - 1943) developed a system of "wireless transmission of energy" back in 1901. Once this had been proved to be a viable system of "free" energy, the owners of the NWO in 1945 has hidden all of his research in favour of the fossil fuels, by which they can amass even more financial amounts than they originally had. This stems from the Rockefeller and Morgan cartel, J.P. Morgan originally having financed Tesla until a rift between them caused Morgan to withdraw funding.

I find it strange that a large number of products based on Tesla's work have been released, but that his original work on "free energy" apparently has not been developed, ot if it has, it is being used by the military and possibly NASA for nefarious purposes. When we see a shuttle being launched, we see something that costs several tens of million dollars. If NASA, or those in the Senate who govern the funds for them, had the moral fibre to check out Tesla's work and apply it to their own work, the economy would be in a far better state than it is at the moment. Unfortunately, the NWO, who lends money to all the governments of the planet, do not like that and any attempt to do so would result in a global melt-down, as happened just a couple of years ago.

Of course, any government who had this knowledge would prefer to keep it to themselves in order to make themselves the only player on the political circuit, but those who may be able to, could circulate the details surreptitiously to other scientists/governments/interested groups so that the energy would truly be free and the use of fossil fuels would fall by the wayside.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join