It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrawatt Research LLC Verified Overunity Generator Revealed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightFantastic

Originally posted by nobodysavedme
"A fusion reactor would be over unity". WRONG AGAIN.

MATTER IS CONVERTED INTO ENERGY.

conservation of mass energy forbids any free energy.
conservation of mass energy forbids any free energy.

It is not over unity.

YOU CANNOT GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.

That is all.

Lol, why don't you contact the National Ignition Facility and tell them that they won't ever go overunity so they might as well stop their very expensive experiment now. Same goes for all the rest of fusion research.

So if I have a black box that I put 1MJ into and out comes 2MJ, would you call that under-unity? It doesn't matter what goes on inside the box the 'system' is over unity.

See this link for a NewScientist video YouTube Pay attention to the line "Create more energy than the laser delivered"

Feel free to post a link showing that fusion wont ever go over unity.

[edit on 16/7/2010 by LightFantastic]

So you are saying The Law of Conservation of Mass Energy is going to be broken?

These people have been promising this pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for 50 years.It is nothing more than an expensive employment scheme for useless scientists who can find no other work.

You said:-

"So if I have a black box that I put 1MJ into and out comes 2MJ, would you call that under-unity? It doesn't matter what goes on inside the box the 'system' is over unity".

Where is this magic box?

Where are they?

None has or ever will invent such a box as the The Law of Conservation of Mass Energy is all powerful.

You should study physics for a long time before making ignorant statements.

I have a degree in Physics and Chemistry.

I know The Law of Conservation of Mass Energy inside and out and no matter how people huff and puff it cannot be circumvented.

All these free energy people peddling their free energy machines are charlatans or delusional.

It is a Fundamental Law.

The Law of Conservation of Mass Energy.

Remember this law until your dying days for it will remain unbroken or I am ready to eat my hat.

As you lie on your deathbed remember what I said as this The Law of Conservation of Mass Energy and will remain inviolate , strong , unbroken.

It cannot be broken.The Law of Conservation of Mass Energy as it is a fundamental law

Do you know what Fundamental means?

Do you understand?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I won't believe it until the inventor commits "suicide"

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

those operating computers in their hallowed halls won't fall for this one! even unit one had trouble with it's battery pack.
regards fakedirt

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

Even "overunity" involves conservation of something and balance. You cannot get something from nothing in this universe. This company doesn't even claim to be doing that. From what I have read on their documents, they claim to be tapping something on the molecular level and getting the aggregated effect of that.

Regardless, this could and should probably just be considered "efficient" rather than overunity. I imagine that whatever effect they have stumbled upon, assuming it really works, will eventually fade and have a electromagnetic side effect on the machine (most likely the decay of something).

As for your physics and chemistry credits, good for you, you have sucessfully learned what other physicists and chemists have discovered. Now perhaps you should realize that all of that is *meant* to be used to prevent duplication of work/discovery. Go find something we *don't* know instead of preaching about the things we think we know.

Everytime science as a whole starts proclaiming that "this is just the way it is and you are stupid for even considering otherwise", someone comes along and proves everyone wrong.

[edit on 7-16-2010 by rogerstigers]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I'm not saying any laws will be broken. We are talking about a system.

The black box doesn't exist yet but we aren't too far away from a working fusion reactor. Don't bother telling me about mass being converted to energy. I Know it is using a fuel and you are counting that as input energy. What matters is the system. Nobody thinks energy is magically created from nowhere.

If a system like the one in the op is found to work then we need to determine where the extra energy comes from rather than denying it can work.

I have also seen a device that freely oscillates without external power source. It was designed by a semiconductor fab engineer and demonstrated in a faraday cage on an anti vibration table. Maybe you and your degrees can tell me how that works?

So instead of having a rant at how stupid everyone is, why don't you read the test results from tuv and try to work out what is going on as I did?

And I do know what fundamental means - it is a type of Christian.

I also understand thank you very much

[edit on 16/7/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have had more time to review their data. It seems they have a successful energy amplifier of sorts. It is increasing the efficiency of a generator by approximately 300% over current output using an existing electric motor. It would best be used to triple the output of other generators. It would for instance be able to increase the power output of an existing power station or decrease its need for fuel by the same 300% which can save a lot on carbon footprint of a fuel burning generator. It is not overunity it seems.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LightFantastic

"This company is run and backed by former CIA and FBI officials. They have achieved an energy generating device that is producing well over unity energy COP."

It is a scam.A ponzi scheme.Any 1/2 wit can produce "results".You just copy/paste some graphs/stats from a book adjust the figures and hey you produce a free energy device.

I had no idea CIA and FBI agents were physicists in their tea breaks who are discovering FREE ENERGY!

Is not your CIA full of assorted criminals involved in espionage,murder,corruption,bribery,etc?

The FBI ? A bunch of cops who have nothing better to do.

part time scientists! lol lol lol.

I thought they investigated criminals.Maybe they should be better spending time investigating the CIA.

its fake.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
What an utter crock of cow dung.

I like the fact they clearly state that the CEO of the company is ex FBI or CIA or some other government branch. This is just another con to get your money off you.

Its funny how all the people in the past who have had working devices i.e the compressed air engine (France) , the water powered car (Stanley Meyers) and all the other inventors have either been bumped off or whatever.

Free energy will never happen because of the big oil company's what you to kill the planet and take every penny they can off you.

I could go on.

Gareth

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It is disheartening that some people do not even read and try and understand what is being presented without coming in and commenting. The bias presented demonstrates the basic lack of even an attempt to address the material at hand. I will check back when the topic is being served with even basic conceptual analysis based on the facts in the articles linked to.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It is not uncommon for scammers to fake that certain important / impressive sounding people are associated with them.

Somebody ought to check with the people independently to see if they confirm that they have an authentic involvement.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

What, come on now. They are members of the Irvine Chamber of Commerce. Do you seriously think that scammers would bother with chamber membership in such a large high tech industrial city as Irvine CA?

Irvine Chamber - Terrawatt Research

Do at least basic research before you make a snap judgment for crying out loud.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

Explanation: Uhm??? FAIL!!! Here is why...

Name Dropping [wiki]

Argument from authority [wiki]

Propaganda [wiki]

Personal Disclosure: I note that the linked Source articles Title was "Terawatt Research LLC defies free energy stereotypes" ... where as the title of this thread which you have authored is "Terrawatt Research LLC Verified Overunity Generator Revealed" and yet you yourself state in this Post to this thread and I quote it here...

It is not overunity it seems.

Maybe time for a Thread Title edit [if possible] or dare I say it... removal to the [HOAX] forum.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I understand what you are saying. It does look like a typical but very good free energy scam.

The problem is that the test results are posted on the tuv website. Now they are careful to state that neither test house tested the entire system which is fishy because they might as well have tested that while they were at it. I am also surprised that the tuv test schematics don't list power sources.

I suppose that tuv might not mean anything to you if you aren't in that industry but take a look at the logos stamped on virtually any electronic device.

So I remain sceptical but I won't blindly discount something because of my training. I have already tested two devices that remain in constant motion without any normal energy input - one works via the casimir effect and the other on spontaneous currents that appear in metallic rings.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Remember this law until your dying days for it will remain unbroken or I am ready to eat my hat.

i'll take that bet, but you better be serious, when a free energy motor is finaly on the market i better see you eating your hat on youtube, and if i reach a point in life were i am on my deathbed and this still hasnt happened i will eat a hat myself.

you act as if science has never been proven wrong, yet it constantly is,

you do science and all of humanity a great injustice by insisting upon others that something is impossible, what do you fear so much about trying that you would insist futility upon something that hasnt been tried yet.

btw those who argue that the magnets would degauss i say to you, use electromagnets.

and to the doubters, whatever.

you wont stop it anyway so doubt as much as you like.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

How about a grainy youtube vid that doesn't show his whole mouth backed up with some mumbo-jumbo about the hat harnessing the power of quantum foam to explain the seemingly-impossible "hat-eating" action? Maybe he could release plans for people to eat their own hats and put blame on their own shortcomings when they fail to recreate the findings asserted in the vid.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

i'll take that bet, but you better be serious, when a free energy motor is finaly on the market i better see you eating your hat on youtube, and if i reach a point in life were i am on my deathbed and this still hasnt happened i will eat a hat myself.

THAT SEEMS VERY FAIR.

you act as if science has never been proven wrong, yet it constantly is,

The laws of conservation of mass energy have never been broken..They are fundamental.

"This company is run and backed by former CIA and FBI officials. They have achieved an energy generating device that is producing well over unity energy COP.

These guys have tested their device at both UL and TUV labs. Both recorded the same free energy effect".

I must tell you I have been laughing really hard at those lines.

lol

haaha haaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa

_javascript:icon('
')_javascript:icon('
')

"This company is run and backed by former CIA and FBI officials. They have achieved an energy generating device that is producing well over unity energy COP.

haaha haaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa

icon('
')

"This company is run and backed by former CIA and FBI officials".

haa ha haahaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

The incongruity of it all.

Can I ask the original poster if I can use this as my signature as I find a constant source of merriment._javascript:icon('
')

[edit on 17-7-2010 by nobodysavedme]

[edit on 17-7-2010 by nobodysavedme]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gareth01422

Free energy will never happen because of the big oil company's what you to kill the planet and take every penny they can off you.

I could go on.

Gareth

Ever seen a windmill? Free energy (no ongoing fuel costs) does exists and windmills prove this. Its just a question of how cheaply they can be made at this point. Personally I wouldn't waste my time in magnet motor any more but I'm glad there are people out there trying to make them.

Laws can be broken in physics because they are not real laws but actually they are guesses. Physics experts make an educated guess that over-unity devices cannot happen. They base that on lots of evidence no doubt. Yet, people can be wrong. What physics expert believe is impossible can and does happen from time to time.

Its not a bad idea to keep putting the laws to the test to find the true boundaries because laws can be wrong.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

"These guys have tested their device at both UL and TUV labs. Both recorded the same free energy effect".

I must tell you I have been laughing really hard at those lines.

So have you viewed the test report on the tuv website? Or do you think they have hacked the site and placed a series of fake reports on there?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
Laws can be broken in physics because they are not real laws but actually they are guesses. Physics experts make an educated guess that over-unity devices cannot happen. They base that on lots of evidence no doubt. Yet, people can be wrong. What physics expert believe is impossible can and does happen from time to time.

Its not a bad idea to keep putting the laws to the test to find the true boundaries because laws can be wrong.

A scientific law is not just a "guess" as you put it. Please get your terminology right before making such assertions.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I took the time to download and read the documents provided by TUV, and at no point do they inspect the inner workings of the machine nor do they attempt to tackle the theory behind it.

The test consisted on applying an input current to drive a motor, they measured rpm, torque, and watts consumed by this motor. Then they measured rpm, torque, and watts produced by a second device which was driven by the first motor.

In most cases the output rpm, torque, and power were measured to be greater than the input counterparts. That's all the test proves. BUT, like I said, neither TUV nor UL know anything about the insides of the machine, for all we know there could be batteries in there.

Based on the information gathered from the terawatt website we could safely assume that there are no batteries, but do keep in mind there are other ways of storing power.

What thermodynamics tells us is that the process of storing this power will use more energy than what we will ever get out of this device. There are of course exceptions for us humans, like if the energy was stored by a natural process then we will not need to waste energy storing it ourselves thus we get a lot of power by applying little energy, and I am bound to think that this is what terawatt is exploiting.

So to clarify, Terawatt Research does not claim over unity, UL doesn't claim over unity, and TUV doesn't claim over unity. The title of this thread is highly missleading.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by daniel_g]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join