It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Warning Hidden In Plain Sight ~ PLOWSHARE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It is all coming together now. What I am proposing here is evidence of our ultimate downfall...shown to us in plain sight....by those in control, and obviously planning the destruction of our environment...to poison us ALL. This is not even a "warning", it's more like Here is how we will do it and you cannot stop us. Another NWO / Denver Airport thread? Not exactly.

Program "Plowshare" in the 50's utilized nuclear explosions for "peaceful" purposes...such as building dams, tunnels, etc.

Another "peaceful" use could be nuking the BP leak in the gulf. There has been much debate on this, but whatever side you fall on, you must agree it is still an option. Is it safe? We have no idea of knowing. Could it cause (or help) an extinction-level event?

There has also been much debate, and many threads here on the true meaning of the strange murals at the Denver Airport.

Take a look at this one-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a4fe7b76f29.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice what the boy is hammering the sword into? It's a plowshare.

Now, is this a coincidence that the US had a nuke program called Plowshare??!??

This is foretelling of an event, unfolding right now, where MILLIONS could be hammered into the plowshare, through the use of a nuke to stop the leak....

Does anyone still deny the elite's propensity to warn of events we have absolutely no control over?

They are telling us, right here, how they will begin depopulation.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74b48842fc3e.jpg[/atsimg]

God help us all.

related thread
related thread
www.wipp.energy.gov...

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Signals]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
It is all coming together now. What I am proposing here is evidence of our ultimate downfall...shown to us in plain sight.

it's people like you who make people like me wonder about people like you while trying to determine whether we are people like us or not.

at any rate...

Since when do plains have eyes to see with?

Just kidding Signals, i'm going to go over your post again, & re-watch vids.

thanks for sharing, but this may be just a piece to a puzzle.

S&F,
et

edited to add:
After watching that video again...

I think Operation Plowshare needs some new Public Relations (PR) Representatives. That guy just isn't selling it.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
oh snap' okey signals im not quite fallowing you on this one. i usally side you and have a good laugh at you halrious and informative posts

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Something that may lend weight to your post is it me or does the anvil he's using look like a stylised wave, its certainly not the way i would of painted an anvil

p.s are there any active threads on dnver airport i can get involved with as the place fascinates me

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

Thanks, the connection is Project Plowshare + possible nuke solution for Gulf oil spill + foretold to us in Denver, with that mural. It's like a taunt. They are taunting us by spelling out their plan to us before it happens.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony Massey

It's not an anvil, it's a plowshare, like this one-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37d9b09ea34e.jpg[/atsimg]
Let Us Beat Swords Into Plowshares -Yevgeny Vuchetech

There are tons of threads including all the murals and sculptures at the airport.

Search is our friend

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Lets say in a good case scenario, nuking all that oil and methane does NOT create a tsunami. Thats the good news.
Bad news is that ALL sea life in the blast radius is DEAD! We kill off plankton and sea weed, anything that turns nitrogen into oxygen and we are screwing ourselves because we need that still to live. Plus if any sea life does survive and swims into that area, they will become tainted with radiation and therefore toxic.
Lets say that Obama does allow BP to nuke it...then I want Obama and BP to go down there and eat "freshly caught seafood" That is provided you can get someone out there with a boat...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Good post and...you may be onto something here!

Much ado has been made about the three consecutive eclipses on the 1st of Av. Well guess what......

On the 9th of Av the Romans ran a plow over Zion. Turnus Rufus, a Roman officer, plowed the area of the Temple.

There is an old Roman coin with the image of a man plowing. The Romans minted coins showing the plowing motif as a symbol of the establishment of a new Roman city.

There have been 5 historic events on the 9th of Av. One of those events was the plowing of Jerusalem by the Romans.

(I have gleaned this information from elsewhere, but have not investigated it in detail to substantiate these claims.)

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

That's an interesting connection too, thanks for posting!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You know for someone who says "God help us" you sure don't know your bible too well:

They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. — Isaiah 2:4 & Micah 4:3

It's a biblical reference, that's why it's so common.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by ProjectJimmy]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. — Isaiah 2:4 & Micah 4:3

Just because it's a biblical reference does not mean that it is something peaceful and innocent. Plows and pruning hooks are violent pieces of equipment. What's the difference between a plow and a sword? Just the tactics that are being used. It still means there will be an uprooting. It's still "war" but the methods will be more covert.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Just because it's a biblical reference does not mean that it is something peaceful and innocent. Plows and pruning hooks are violent pieces of equipment. What's the difference between a plow and a sword? Just the tactics that are being used. It still means there will be an uprooting. It's still "war" but the methods will be more covert.

In context it is a line about ending war, it is about peace, world peace. In the context here too it is used for things that are about making peace. Turning nuclear weapons into tools of creation is an absolutely amazing idea, screwed up and probably impossible but still a good intention.

As for the art pieces, the statue at the United Nations, an agency that despite sentiment here, is dedicated to peace makes sense. The same with the mural at the Denver Airport, these are the children of earth, many nations coming together to make peace. These symbols make sense and are being read into way too much here. You want to see something in this so you do, not because there is something there but because you want it to be evil.

A dove when seen through a scope is a target. It's all about what you want to see in it.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

A dove when seen through a scope is a target. It's all about what you want to see in it.

If you look at religious symbolism, the down turned dove sometimes looks like a winged angel falling. Is religion a product and tool of these fallen creatures? These aliens?

World peace. I would love to see that happen. But I think it will be just another illusion and too little too late. Nice facade packaging for the same sinister entities to operate. Those who have the power now will still continue to have the power in the future. It may be presented as being benevolent as I am sure a new format presentation is planned. But it will be short lived and you will have a choke collar on before you know it!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Well spoken, but you fail to see the connection. Maybe you're right (and there isn't one), but I doubt it. And as far as my Bible skills
the last time I checked you don't need to be Billy Graham to be able to say "God help us"....

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The ploughshare is roughly the same shape as the shape made by the two doves. It's sort of a mirror or a reflection, and it's all symbolic of peace, of course.
What I can't get is where you make this connection of a warning...

Ploughshare was the name of that project because the guys who thought of the name felt like they were being cunning linguists. They thought of exploding nuclear bombs to be no different than having a very effective plow with which to shape the land, or earth moving tool of some sort.
It's them trying to be creative by naming it project ploughshare.

Again, I'm not sure where the warning part comes in my friend.

Peace, my brutha.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

If you look at religious symbolism, the down turned dove sometimes looks like a winged angel falling. Is religion a product and tool of these fallen creatures? These aliens?

World peace. I would love to see that happen. But I think it will be just another illusion and too little too late. Nice facade packaging for the same sinister entities to operate. Those who have the power now will still continue to have the power in the future. It may be presented as being benevolent as I am sure a new format presentation is planned. But it will be short lived and you will have a choke collar on before you know it!

Well let me ask you this then, what would you believe here? Re-examining beliefs is always a good thing, especially in conspiracy theories.

I don't know if there are aliens that have visited earth, I really don't. I believe that there is life elsewhere in the universe, because mathematics dictates that the odds for it are astronomically good. However, even with everything I've seen, researched and come across, I can't make a sure call based on fact that we've been visited. I cannot discount it either though.

The problem therein comes in compounding conspiracies, covering the evidence against one conspiracy by bringing up another. This is difficult, because it can lead to factual abuse, and the creation of large delusions. If nothing is as it seems, we cannot use facts to differentiate reality from fiction, and we need facts, that's all we really have.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Why don't you people get it?

The plowshare is symbolic of uprooting and destroying what has been established.

The plowshare is an instrument of destruction and force.

Powerful corporations have bought up acres of pristine lands. They are in covenant with ARC and WWF and bankrolled by IMF. In the future, these giants will pick and choose who is allowed to live and where they will be placed. Society will be set up in densely populated Intentional Communities.

The plowshare is coming and the 'landscape' is going to change drastically.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You may be on to something.

I believe the Bible verse is speaking of a peaceful time in the New Millennium.

It's just like evil to take something good and pervert it into something evil. It's like a poke in the eye of God.

Just another possible sign of the NWO trying to fulfill prophecy ahead of God. Maybe evil thinks it can somehow buy or extend time so they can remain in control longer. Or maybe they don't believe in prophecy but they use it because they know Christians expect fulfillment. Or maybe they think THEY are God. Or maybe... or maybe...

If the GoM disaster was planned and caused by the elites then they may have even fooled a few Christians here at ATS believing it to be the fulfillment of Gods true prophecy. I don't believe the GoM disaster is the fulfillment of Rev 8:8-9 - the events of the 1st Angel have not occurred. But I'm basing this on my belief that the trumpets are to happen in chronological order - so I could be wrong.

Rev 8:8-9
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed

Interesting, thanks for putting it together. It's a real good conspiracy.

Peace
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Reference...

Isa 2:4
And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares , and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Mic 4:3-5
3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares , and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

4 But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it.

5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

Thanks, it could be just coincidence but I doubt it. The Bible certainly plays a part in it as well, thanks for adding that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join