It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Dating?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
A good friend of mine headed to the bar on another date, averaging 2 a week, and as usual he has gathered more data to contribute to a long standing theory I hold regarding females and there 'initial exposure to the possibility of acceptance of 'Alternative News Sources'.........(for those playing the home game, so far the results are "NOT WELL")

It appears, the constant dates he has each week, seem to fall apart during the conversation factor of the date.

Apparently re-enacting the 9/11 incident with straws and bar coasters is some what of a dating faux-pah (sic??)

After once again leaving said pub alone.... he has posed the question, is there a place for Conspiracy Enthusiasts, Alternate Media Enthusiasts, or hell.....non descriptive Enthusiasts, to meet other like minded Enthusiast in the gold coast, Australia.

I feel my mate is two things.

1) Onto Something

2) Possibly Hypothetical...

Either way, whats the odds off getting ATS setup so we can meet other Local ATS members?

There has to be someone who appreciates this poor bastards representation of building 7 made out of bourbon straws stuck together with the sticky part of a Friday Lucky Draw pokies ticket,....

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You mean something like this?......

matchmaking experiment time !!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Tell him to read books on other subjects other than conspiracy if he wants to do these things.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

My apologies, i tried searching but i must have missed that one

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Seeing as how there is a BTS thread on this topic, this thread will be closed.

For another avenue for which to present this idea, please see ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join