It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean soldiers defect to China fuelling fears of imminent military clash

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Now either you're too young to remember and only recently became geo-politically aware, or have never paid attention until recently.

That deal with North Korea that Rumsfeld agreed to was negotiated during the preceeding Clinton administration which was the result of one of North Koreas/Kimmy demands for help with their energy needs during an earlier PEACE Talk. So much for that.

" North Korea revealed last year that it had secretly continued its nuclear weapons programme, despite its obligations under the deal with Washington."

Their word during any negotiations is moot.

A Dirty bomb is a far cry from a nuke.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

many people should eat with moderation .. but they dont
especially bacon lol
i have saw a picture gallery of many many recipes involving bacon
americans really put bacon everywhere lol
in ice cream ... or inside a chocolated donut ...

but you have to say .. damn its good when its inside a chicken club sandwich

i put 2 stripe ... most people put 10 ahaha
usualy they are crispy .. medium cooked have more cholesterol in it
at medium .. i remove the fat stuff and eat the real meat

many many people eat the fat .. the disgusting white jiggling jello stuff
i always remove that from the meat before i eat it lol
if you take a routine eating that stuff .. it can be dangerous for your health

so my conclusion is bacon when its well cooked is less dangerous

eat it with moderation to

(for any mod: after rereading my post
we are getting far with our bacon discussion ahahah
NK imminent strike ----> to -----> BACONS

sorry for that in advance... hope my reply will not be removed
but will understand if that happen lol)

[edit on 7/16/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Don't tell me Rummy did not know what was going on:
He was in on this before you were born...as you just demonstrated.
since NK and SK have technically been at war since the 50s non stop

He joined the Nixon administration in 1969, serving in a series of non-criminal positions including economic advisor and ambassador to NATO (although he did appear on a few tapes).

When Nixon went up in flames, Rumsfeld came in to help pick up the pieces, first as Ford's chief of staff and later in his first stint as Defense Secretary. In 1977, he was awarded the prestigious Presidential Medal of Freedom for not #ing up too much while executing these important positions.

www....-------------------------/library/bio/usa/donald-rumsfeld/

Considering the parania regarding Irans developing nuclear weapons from
nuclear reactors, thinking that NK wouldn't is a non starter:

North Korea says it has carried out its first test of a nuclear weapon.
It said the underground test, carried out in defiance of international warnings, was a success and had not resulted in any leak of radiation.

The US said intelligence had detected a seismic event at a suspected test site and Russia said it was "100% certain" a nuclear test had occurred.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Don't tell me Rummy did not know what was going on:
He was in on this before you were born...as you just demonstrated.
since NK and SK have technically been at war since the 50s non stop

Who ever said he didn't?

Don't assume how old I am either.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

your age assumption...just swatting that ball back across the net what's the prob?
Rummy has proved his character many times...as has his cronies in crime.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

your age assumption...just swatting that ball back across the net what's the prob?
Rummy has proved his character many times...as has his cronies in crime.

Whats your point?

It is a well known fact that Rumsfeld was involved. You're trying to make a moot point. Everybody and their brother who has paid any attention to this situation already knows this. It may be a revelation to you but not anyone who has been watching this situation.

Rumsfeld did not set off two nukes nor did he fire long range missiles towards Japan. He also didn't sink the ship either.

NEWS FLASH.

Rumsfeld is out of office. The current administration is working on the next round of concessions/disaster.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Then you really need to change the wording in your post... Rumsfeld, absolute clod that he is, was NOT the U.S. government when he was on ABB's BOD as a civilian in '00 when the company agreed to provide material supplies; that not withstanding, I thank you for bringing this up - I didn't know that Rumsfeld was even associated with this beforehand...

After researching it fully, I suppose I have to admit that we're more responsible than I thought - apparently this was a holdover from a '94 energy agreement that Clinton signed. Given that, I would suggest that this further proves how NK has this nasty habit of biting the hand that feeds them... Clinton signs an energy agreement allowing for the construction of power plants, ABB provides the material and here we are, 10 years later; NK's people are still starving by the millions, and Kimmy has Nukes... and the OP wants to make nice with this clown and pretend it's all our fault...

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Legion2112]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

What really pisses me off is these polictitions whos lunch money was stolen when they were kids are picking a fight with every country in the world and there making joe citizen look bad in the eyes of all these countrys. I wish there was a way to let these other country's know that we don't condone the behavior of obama and his minion of moron's.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

Castro coming out and blaming the US for the sinking of the souths ship does nothing but make himself look senile

Really? I don't believe Castro is the slightest bit senile. Perhaps you had better go an look up the meaning of the word. He may not be right but he is not senile.

Further more have you seen the pictures of the 'alleged torpedo' that sank the ship? It was as rusty as hell and looked like something from the second world war. Definitely something fishy about the sinking in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZuluChaka
reply to post by Ben81

Personally, I think N Korea needs a good butt whooping. I don't even really see why the US would need to get involved beyond a little intelligence and such. The South would wipe them out in no time.

South Korea
Active personnel 655,000 (2008)
Reserve personnel 3,040,000 (2008)

North Korea
Active personnel 1,900,000(2010 est.)
Reserve personnel 9,700,000(2010 est.)

Army
Between 1980 and 1992, the DPRK reorganized, re-equipped, and forward deployed the majority of its ground forces. The army places great emphasis on special operations and has the largest special operations forces in the world — tailored to meet the distinct requirements of mountainous Korean terrain. Between 1984 and 1992, the army added about 1,000 tanks, over 2,500 APC/IFV, and about 6,000 artillery pieces and rocket launchers.

In 1992 North Korea had about twice the advantage in numbers of tanks and artillery, and a 1.5-to-1 advantage in personnel over its potential adversaries, the United States-Republic of Korea defences to the south. Over 60 percent of the army was located within 100 kilometres of the DMZ in mid-1993. That may have changed, but has it?

Don't know how accurate this info is but it places North Korea as 6th in the world and S Korea does not even appear on the list.

Perhaps not quite the easy walkover you suggest?

[edit on 21/7/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Maybe when that fat midget is out of commission, the people will have access to food and medicine, instead of the army getting it all.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

its the chinese army who scare me ...
since i was young many people have stated
when the chinese will wake up and march their army of 30 millions men
the ground will shake like an earthquake...

i beleive this to be TRULLY scary
NK have always sided with china
China is the empire of the north
NK is only a proxy... they didnt want US that close to them
NK is between china and usa for that reason
SK is a USA proxy

imagine if the NK and Chinese army fight together... in the next war
the us marine in SK will run like hell from this place

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Look at Hilary C,And Bill G...At least Hilary has got the covers off the binos as she says"Thars a rich vein of uranium in them thar hills Bill."
"Oh yes,but lets keep that quiet shall we?"mutters Bill in a whisper,too quiet for the assembled media to pick up on.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

And look at Hilary here,as I predicted in my earlier post,she did indeed enter the prefab room,on the DMZ,the one with the phone,and awful paint.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Mad photo that one,Mrs C is stressed,and the soldier outside is just waiting for the order...

In her ear,her people scream:"GET back to the south side of the room for gadsakes!!!"

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Again, and again and again, US and allies

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
At this point in time a one world structure is imminent,and badly needed,I dont think even China gives a flying freckle what happens to NK,as China knows as well as we do that the world is galvanising before our very eyes.Fact is all governments lie to the people and the people are not going to accept this anymore,communist,false democracy,the people dont care where the deception comes from,the internet opened up our world and we cannot be lied to anymore.

China is a good choice because as nobody seems to realise,china isnt planning on revisiting the stoneage anytime soon,running there is a safe bet,dont be surprised if china kicks the crap out of nk before anyone else gets the chance to win ground bordering their country,as the stepping stone to dropping communism and joining the rest of the world.

we can speculate all we want about how much the internet has NOT changed the world but the fact remains that EVERY MAJOR GOVERNMENT IN THE WORLD IS BEING OUTED AND CAUGHT LIEING TO ITS PEOPLE AND MISREPRESENTING THE PEOPLES WISHES.

If Canadas government is corrupt then just imagine what the rest of the worl is like.

There can never be fair representation of the people and a peaceful planet until we have a single global governing body for humanity with real time voting by every human with NO REPRESENTATIVES IN THE MIDDLE,no middlemen to screw the people with,plain and simple,the people vote all the time on all global issues and the politicians do exactly as they are told to do as they are only representative of the people,politics itself is a scam and in intrinsic lie to the people because there is no requirement for more than ONE ADMINISTRATION GROUP,competeing political groups are a sham only there to confuse the people.

We could feed.clothe and give medical aid to the entire world in less than five years if we shut down the current world governments and create a global government,if Walmart can function globally and Mcdonalds can function globally then we obviously need to find and punish those responsible for keeping our world seperated and competing with itself.

Wake up people there are people starving in America and Canada,it isnt the econemy it is the governments of the world destroying humanity from the inside out.Did you know that people starve and suffer in the us and canada as well as other supposedly first world countrys??

How can one man work at a gas station and earn 6.00 per hour and another work as a doctor and earn 60.00 per hour
,spare me the education crap the internet is all the education anyone needs and it is free,the old days are over,we want answers,why is one man considered a slave and another a saint according to their wages??

The world is changing and no one can stop it ,as I said the people want answers and the internet will provide the answers and the truths the people are seeking.

And after the answers people want accountability,these issues with nk and other so called rouge countrys will soon be gone,but the people will still be hunting the people and groups that have put humanity in the position we are in,it is starting with small governments being changed and will soon spread to the big ones because the deciet is absolutely everywhere.
nobody really wants communism,and nobody really wants a false democracy that fails the people by the people.

The world wants one governing system and a fair allocation of resources with a global definition of humanitarian rights backed by a global force willing to support this future.Leave nk alone and lets just get the ball rolling,China,us,canada.india,england,eu,russia lets just get this done if you guys start ,together you can quickly galvanise the world in less than five years.
There will not be a nuclear war with nk because nobody wants one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join