It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does our energy go when we die?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
When we die the energy we have doesn't just disappear, where does it go? Any theories? We've heard that when people die they have this light above them, is that our energy leaving the body and entering the air?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The energy in the human body is a combination of three kinds of energy: chemical energy, heat and electrical energy. Chemical energy is stored in chemical bonds and electrical energy in electric potential differences between the cytoplasm and the intercellular fluid.

Heat is the useless kind of energy. There's not much you can do with it and it will simply dissipate through the air around you. The electrical energy becomes heat when the cells die and they can no longer maintain the potential differences. The only usefull kind is chemical energy. Bugs, bacteria and fungi breaks the bonds down to use the chemical energy for themselves. Some chemical energy remains in terms of bones.

This is what happens to all energy if energy is defined like it is in physics and chemistry.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoscreator
When we die the energy we have doesn't just disappear, where does it go? Any theories? We've heard that when people die they have this light above them, is that our energy leaving the body and entering the air?

When the soul, which is a form of energy, leaves the body, it enters the Primary Reality of Spirit, which is governed by the White Light of God or The God Force. This is not a being but an infinite energy spectrum that is governed by laws that are unalterable.

Then the soul undergoes a very objective life review that is given by spiritual discarnates whereby he can see all that he has done in life and the impact that he has made.

Most, who have not led a principled life of living by The Golden Rule and serving others, reject the life review and the lessons learned, and thereby prevent themselves from raising their vibration into a basically spiritual dimension in the White Light of God. These souls, referred to as subangels/common spirits, constitute the discarnate demonic forces that work in collectives for greater energy (referred to as Group Entities) and plague humanity. They value power for its own sake and pursue sadistic pleasure upon innocents, and work through and around evil people in the flesh. These acts of sadism further pushes them away from the Light. Eventually, they become total darkness, which is non-existence, for no one can live eternally without the White Light of God.

Then there are the basically spiritual types that join an angel Group Entity in the Mid Realms of Spirit. The "Cities of Light" that Near Death Experiencers report, like Dannion Brinkley for example, are of this ilk.

Next, you have the individualistic Saints who are more spiritually principled than the angels, that ascend beyond the Lower Realms and the Mid Realms and into the Higher Realms of Spirit; these are referred to as Archangels and they strive to become a Light onto themselves as opposed to being part of a Group Entity. However, these souls are few and far between and their energy channeled into the flesh is often overshadowed by large Group Entities (who may use a deceptive archangelic or "ascended master' persona to those in the flesh) that have their own agenda.

The problem with the discarnate collective mindset is that eventually the need for more members for greater power and more telepathic unity, becomes valued above the absolute truth and living by The Golden Rule. When this happens, Group Entities distort the truth in order to get more members and fall onto a path of evil.

Ultimately, all karma is balanced out with the soul's ability or inability to unite with The God Force or the White Light of God -- that many Near Death Experiencers report seeing "at the end of the tunnel." No being in heaven determines our fate. It is determined automatically and inescapably by our degree of spirituality in being able to unite with The God Force in the discarnate dimensions.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Because we are all made of energy and need energy to survive in the human form, when the body dies our soul that is the energy that keeps the body living does not die, we go back to the source of all energy like a fruit in a tree been the tree this source until we are re-energize and ripe enough to go back and have another live form.

I have seen this in dreams.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Sorry, don't believe a word of it. Sound like new age ascended masters junk. What if there's just nothing when we die? What if we just cease to exist. Can we PROVE that there is life after death? Do we have concrete evidence? I know every person want to believe in some afterlife that is acceptable to them. But, your method of believing is that you don't have to acept Christ as Lord and Savior. Just live a good life and accept your life review. By faith I belive that all will be judged (righteous judgement) based on whether or not you are covered by the blood of Christ.

I'm not at a point in my life where I feel like playing around with what might happen when we die. I would rather err on the side of accepting my Lord and Savior and living a life that God would be pleased with than hoping my life review is o.k. and I don't turn into some dark energy being.

Sounds very cooky to me.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Sorry, I don't believe in the christianity myth, the same way you don't believe in my new age thinking actually, since I was 6 years old I always has seen more than most people see with their regular eyes and to tell you the true it is a hole different world after death and punishment and hell is not part of it.

All that come from fear of the unknown and is as very much part of the human mentality about death.
Death is just a passing of the body the soul keeps on living.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The body itself is energy. Matter=condenced energy. It disintigrates after death and eventually is recycled into a multitude of forms within existence.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Yes the body is energy and is inhabited by the soul and the energy of the body comes from what we eat to sustain it when the body dies it goes back to the earth and is recycle but the soul does not die.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

You are certainly right that the energy we have does not just disappear when we die! A previous post explained very correctly and scientifically what happens to the energy our PHYSICAL self possesses...

As far as our spirtual self and the associated energy - it simply continues existing without our physical self...

We are paradoxical beings! We have a finite PAST (there was a time when we didn't exist in any form), but we have an infinite FUTURE! Our spiritual self will never die, and indeed some of us at least will eventually receive new, eternal physical form as well....

As an aside:...

It is VERY important to realise that our existence as individual entities is eternal. We will NOT all be incorporated into some meaningless 'god' being or something like that. We are all INDIVIDUALLY responsible for making the choice that will determine our INDIVIDUAL destiny. Free will! And the information needed to make the right choice is freely available to all.

We are all created individual - and we will be judged as individuals

[edit - added a missed word]

[edit on 6/16/2004 by illimey]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
illimey

Thanks for you post, you understand very well.
I may say you most be an enlightened being.

During my years living in this earth I have been shown back and forth were we all came and were we all go.
To bad most of us choose to have the mental blockages.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I watched this show and it showed that our energy doesn't go anywhere for a while after we die

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
freenrgy2 & All Interested,

It isn't just accepting the lessons of the life review, it is also actively striving to amend karmic debts in order to raise one's vibration to a spiritual or at least, fairly spiritual plane.

There are thousands of people that have documented Near Death Experiences. Additionally, there are thousands of cases of people having what is termed, After Death Communication, with a departed loved one. Both of these happen constantly.

An excellent book on Near Death Experiences is: "Saved By The Light" by Dannion Brinkley.

If you examine New Age teachings, you will find that they are very different than the metaphysical overview I am espousing. For one, New Age promotes the idea of moral relativism whereby all morality is relative to one's circumstances and culture, which is a very clever rationale for not taking responsibility for one's actions. Nothing can be further from the truth, as we are held responsible for ALL of our actions -- and even thoughts and intentions.

You want to address the prophet, Jesus of Nazareth?

Sure...we can do that. *LOL*

Let's start with a key question:

If Jesus is truly more highly evolved than anyone else, and thereby is unparalleled in LOVE and COMPASSION, then why does he allow many pedophile Christian ministers and priests around the world to SEXUALLY ASSAULT and in some cases, RAPE, THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN?

Recent studies indicate that these heinous crimes against children, perpetrated by pedophile Christian priests and ministers THAT PREACH IN JESUS' NAME NO LESS, have been going on since at least the 1950s.

A sincere parent, once he is aware of the problem, would go to great lengths to stop sexual assault being committed against his child.

Oh, but not Jesus! Jesus is beyond the need of COMPASSION and RESPONSIBILITY to care about his children!

Excuse me while I PUKE at the HYPOCRISY of this argument.

In having had this debate before, I know from experience that all the Jesus supporters will immediately run for their bible and start quoting scripture.

Unfortunately, quoting biblical scripture doesn't amend the Christian priest and minister pedophile crimes against children in the past and it doesn't prevent new crimes from being committed in the present.

So the whole "let's quote scripture" defense is meaningless -- as it only shows that Jesus doesn't practice what he purportedly preached.

JESUS IS NOT AN ASCENDED MASTER OR ONE WITH THE ORIGINAL CREATOR.

JESUS WAS ONLY AN ANGEL PROPHET.

Thinking of Jesus as anything more than a prophet is nothing short of ludicrous.

We are judged in the Spirit by The God Force from how we have lived by The Golden Rule and our service to others, not by providing LIP SERVICE to any FALSE GOD that is indirectly proven to be no more COMPASSIONATE than the FALSE DIETIES of old -- like Baal, Hera, Mithras, Gaia, every pagan Roman emperor, Nimrod, Isis, etc.

You want to convince us that Jesus is divine?

Have him get his butt down here and stop his priests and ministers from sexually abusing and raping thousands of innocent children.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Wow, welcome to the new age thread!

However, I don't believe Christianity is a myth and I am not going to start a debate/argument on the matter. I wonder if your thoughts will change closer to death.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
freenrgy2 & All Interested,

It isn't just accepting the lessons of the life review, it is also actively striving to amend karmic debts in order to raise one's vibration to a spiritual or at least, fairly spiritual plane.

There are thousands of people that have documented Near Death Experiences. Additionally, there are thousands of cases of people having what is termed, After Death Communication, with a departed loved one. Both of these happen constantly.

An excellent book on Near Death Experiences is: "Saved By The Light" by Dannion Brinkley.

If you examine New Age teachings, you will find that they are very different than the metaphysical overview I am espousing. For one, New Age promotes the idea of moral relativism whereby all morality is relative to one's circumstances and culture, which is a very clever rationale for not taking responsibility for one's actions. Nothing can be further from the truth, as we are held responsible for ALL of our actions -- and even thoughts and intentions.

You want to address the prophet, Jesus of Nazareth?

Sure...we can do that. *LOL*

Let's start with a key question:

If Jesus is truly more highly evolved than anyone else, and thereby is unparalleled in LOVE and COMPASSION, then why does he allow many pedophile Christian ministers and priests around the world to SEXUALLY ASSAULT and in some cases, RAPE, THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN?

Recent studies indicate that these heinous crimes against children, perpetrated by pedophile Christian priests and ministers THAT PREACH IN JESUS' NAME NO LESS, have been going on since at least the 1950s.

A sincere parent, once he is aware of the problem, would go to great lengths to stop sexual assault being committed against his child.

Oh, but not Jesus! Jesus is beyond the need of COMPASSION and RESPONSIBILITY to care about his children!

Excuse me while I PUKE at the HYPOCRISY of this argument.

In having had this debate before, I know from experience that all the Jesus supporters will immediately run for their bible and start quoting scripture.

Unfortunately, quoting biblical scripture doesn't amend the Christian priest and minister pedophile crimes against children in the past and it doesn't prevent new crimes from being committed in the present.

So the whole "let's quote scripture" defense is meaningless -- as it only shows that Jesus doesn't practice what he purportedly preached.

JESUS IS NOT AN ASCENDED MASTER OR ONE WITH THE ORIGINAL CREATOR.

JESUS WAS ONLY AN ANGEL PROPHET.

Thinking of Jesus as anything more than a prophet is nothing short of ludicrous.

We are judged in the Spirit by The God Force from how we have lived by The Golden Rule and our service to others, not by providing LIP SERVICE to any FALSE GOD that is indirectly proven to be no more COMPASSIONATE than the FALSE DIETIES of old -- like Baal, Hera, Mithras, Gaia, every pagan Roman emperor, Nimrod, Isis, etc.

You want to convince us that Jesus is divine?

Have him get his butt down here and stop his priests and ministers from sexually abusing and raping thousands of innocent children.
[edit on 16-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

No offense, but this sounds like the age-old evil problem. If we want to get into christian theology (now that you bring it up), then it should be noted that humans have and are supposed to have a libertarian sense of freewill. And therefore, if Jesus (or God.. or both, if they are the same) wanted to stop all evil in the world, they would then have to violate freewill of humans.

Now why is freewill so important to many sects of christianity? I'm not sure. I do know why it is important to have in the philosophy of ethics. Freewill allows us to have an idea of responsibility. That is, that one is responsible for their actions.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

When the soul, which is a form of energy, leaves the body, it enters the Primary Reality of Spirit, which is governed by the White Light of God or The God Force. This is not a being but an infinite energy spectrum that is governed by laws that are unalterable.

Then the soul undergoes a very objective life review that is given by spiritual discarnates whereby he can see all that he has done in life and the impact that he has made.

Most, who have not led a principled life of living by The Golden Rule and serving others, reject the life review and the lessons learned, and thereby prevent themselves from raising their vibration into a basically spiritual dimension in the White Light of God. These souls, referred to as subangels/common spirits, constitute the discarnate demonic forces that work in collectives for greater energy (referred to as Group Entities) and plague humanity. They value power for its own sake and pursue sadistic pleasure upon innocents, and work through and around evil people in the flesh. These acts of sadism further pushes them away from the Light. Eventually, they become total darkness, which is non-existence, for no one can live eternally without the White Light of God.

Then there are the basically spiritual types that join an angel Group Entity in the Mid Realms of Spirit. The "Cities of Light" that Near Death Experiencers report, like Dannion Brinkley for example, are of this ilk.

Next, you have the individualistic Saints who are more spiritually principled than the angels, that ascend beyond the Lower Realms and the Mid Realms and into the Higher Realms of Spirit; these are referred to as Archangels and they strive to become a Light onto themselves as opposed to being part of a Group Entity. However, these souls are few and far between and their energy channeled into the flesh is often overshadowed by large Group Entities (who may use a deceptive archangelic or "ascended master' persona to those in the flesh) that have their own agenda.

The problem with the discarnate collective mindset is that eventually the need for more members for greater power and more telepathic unity, becomes valued above the absolute truth and living by The Golden Rule. When this happens, Group Entities distort the truth in order to get more members and fall onto a path of evil.

Ultimately, all karma is balanced out with the soul's ability or inability to unite with The God Force or the White Light of God -- that many Near Death Experiencers report seeing "at the end of the tunnel." No being in heaven determines our fate. It is determined automatically and inescapably by our degree of spirituality in being able to unite with The God Force in the discarnate dimensions.

BS BS BSYour god dosent exist!!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
wow perhaps warhappy has all the answers...enlighten me. i love how people just place a blanket statement and cannot bake up what they say.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

freenrgy2 & All Interested...

Oh boy.

All I can say in a short space of time is this:

Jesus, as a member of the trinity, is wholly God.
God created humanity with free will.
If God came down and prevented anything evil ever happening he would be removing that free will.
Humanity sadly often chooses the wrong path.
DON'T BLAME GOD FOR HUMANITY'S ACTIONS.
Should a father (who is ultimately responsible for bringing new life into the world) be executed for his child's act of murder?

I understand your anger.

Please - seek a deeper understanding of God.

The tragic recent exposing of so many evil acts within the Catholic and other branches of organized religion proves only that humanity is capable of deceit, self delusion, wickedness and appaling acts of inhumanity. It DOES NOT prove that Christianity as a personal faith is at fault - and it CERTAINLY does not prove that God is uncaring, cruel or powerless to intervene.

[edit - ar ole frend spelin]

[edit on 6/16/2004 by illimey]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Unfortunately this is the same old tired mantra that is spewed anytime a newager tries to explain the non-existence of God or that Jesus was merely a man/prophet. The one thing that is common is why a perfect, merciful God would allow bad things to happen. So, to combat the fact that evil does exist and that things do happen for a variety of reasons, then somehow God must be fallible or must not exist or that a merciful God wouldn't allow this to happen.

Therefore, we (new age movement) must create this alternate reality where we all grow up to be light beings or whatever and there is really no accountability of our actions. This is why the evolutionist movement became so strong. It was a coordinated effort to disprove God's existence and therefore remove accountability of man's actions to a higher power. You see, WE want to be in control. That our original sin nature....to have knowledge of good and evil and be like God.

Let me think, wasn't there another entity in the Bible that wanted to be like God? Hmmmmmm...oh yeah, that's right, it was SATAN/LUCIFER.

Funny thing is that Lucifer was the most beautiful angel. Pride came though and you know the rest of the story. Satan is not dumb. In fact, I would venture to say smarter than you or I. The plan is to distract you any way he can. So, if he can make you think that you are not accountable to God, then guess what, he gotcha ya.

I learned a long time ago that we are all created to worship something, whether you think so or not. Some may worship cars or drugs or alcohol or enlightened masters, etc.. Some will worship God. Part of that free will thing, don't 'cha know.

Same thing is often said as to why do kids get cancer, why do wars happen, why are there starving people in the world. But, since God doesn't do anything about these (at least when we EXPECT God to, then eeeeeeeeeeeeegh, sorry, you lose.)

I don't have the mind of God, nor could I begin to comprehend. Human beings understand punishment, we understand paying a price for doing something wrong. So when we see these bad things happen and this person who hasn't done anything wrong, we question God's motivies. But, we don't understand true unconditional love. We don't understand loving someone who raped another individual or someone who is a pedophile. We want revenge. We don't understand or love someone who annihilates 6 million jews.

Now, I know you might think I am sympathizing with these individuals, but I am not. But can you even grasp the concept of unconditional love? Or does your thinking tell you that these people will become dark energy. Does your belief allow you to experience loving that individual unconditionally? You may not agree nor approve of the actions. That's why God is God and I am not.

Why do things happen:

1. We allow it to happen
2. Persistent sin present in our lives
3. Evil
4. Test - to stretch us or prepare us.

Just a few reasons.

But all things work together for God's glory. (probably heard this too). You may not understand it (that's you human brain). But God is in control.

Sometimes I think it takes all the energy a person can muster NOT to believe in God's existence and man's relationship to God. Faith is so simple, that we will do everything to try and make it hard.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
As the head of a church or the parent of a child, one has the responsibility to care and nurture that child or the children in a congregation. I don't blame The Original Creator for humanity's transgressions, as He had nothing to do with any of the world's traditional religions; I strive to serve The God Force by exposing a false god through illuminating moral principle.

Since I don't agree with the Judeo-Christian concept of god, then the point about "god" needing to end all evil is irrelevant.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
What moral principle? Let's say pedophilia is absolutely wrong. When and where would/did a "God force" state this?

I'm just curious... and I think this is off the subject. Oh well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join