It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACLU's New Online Police State Database

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There is so much detailed reporting on the rise of the police and surveillance state available at this link it blows me away.

ACLU Police Spying Datawww.aclu.org...

If you are doing any research on the rise of the police state you will not find a better resource for all of the information available from this one web page.

My favorite file was this one on police spying broken down state by state.

Police Spying Breakdown by State PDF 391kb

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It's an honor to give this post it's first star and flag!

This new database looks like it could become the equivilent of the NCIC database they keep on every citizen lol. WELL THEN.. lol, they got info, we got info - mofo!

Couple this hand in hand with CATO Institutes studies and reports, this looks good enough to start stuffing my already overbloated personal database of tricks the Gov has provided source for that will comprise my overbloated reports to the court that requests arrest warrants, subpoenas, search warrants, and an emergency recall on targeted politicians... lol...

[edit on 7/15/2010 by Megiddodiddo]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Thanks for the S&F as I think many others will see the value of this data to the freedom and liberty movement. I am wondering now if you have links to the info on CATO you mentioned. Thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
For once, the ACLU actually made itself quite useful. Thanx for letting us know about this! Great find!

top topics

join