It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live! Show #15 - Now on the REWIND! Player

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Be afraid...be very afraid.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Dunno

I was told we had one? Maybe its like one of those bigfoots living in that guys garden ?

ETA - Maybe we should invite them - the guy claimed he was communicating with them ?

"Bigfoot and the Live Show!" - someone call my agent !

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Silk]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

Well,

If you swap "bigfoot" for "flatfoot"

That's Semper...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by Silk

Well,

That's Semper...

OUCH!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Some say he can count to twenty on his feet

Or that he is a world authority on foot fungus .....

All we know is that hes ATS's tame law enforcer

RoboSemper

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

LMFAO!

Some say he sucks the moisture from ducks, and that he can swim seven lengths under water

All we know is that hes ATS's tame law enforcer

RoboSemper

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ah but is it true -

Some say that he's a CIA experiment gone wrong, and that he only eats cheese... all we know is he's Semper's British Cousin Nefomore

All will be explained on Saturdays show ........ or will it ?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
In all seriousness guys - we need you to come in on the show - either in chat or on the phone

To call in get the latest version of Skype and follow Nef's earlier instructions - or click the chat button and join the ATS Live room chat (choose rooms and you will see it there)

We are looking forward to a really great show and you guys all help to make it happen.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
It was the promise of pizza wasn't it?

It was...I admit it. You still owe me one you know?
You can make the time up by adding some chicken wings and ice cream on the side.
Please make sure you send it to ATS'S Chatroom Door. I'll make sure someone picks it up.

Much appreciated

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I see how you two are on facebook.... I should be afraid, shouldn't I?

Oh yes...very, very afraid.
Muhahaa...me and AD...have got something special lined up..don't we?

Originally posted by budski
Well,

That's Semper...

Well, I'm sure your definitely on Semper's good side

Originally posted by Silk
Ah but is it true -

Some say that he's a CIA experiment gone wrong, and that he only eats cheese... all we know is he's Semper's British Cousin Nefomore

All will be explained on Saturdays show ........ or will it ?

It has to be explained on Saturday...otherwise, we'll send the lawsuit.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
OK guys - enjoying the fun and all BUT the thread is for topic suggestions and comments on the show, and so far I'm not seeing any!

Come on. We want to know what YOU want to talk about.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sorry just bumping the thread a few times

Well

1) BP and the outfall of the last 2 days must be up there - is this closure to the issues or just the start of something more?

2) ATS visits the TEA party meeting - any chance of a sneak preview of results or what to expect in the report?

3) The Chinese UFO - can an object hover over a major city - and no one notices or takes a picture

or for light relief

4) The Space Shuttle is a hoax - all smoke and mirrors

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Sorry Nef!

I'll try to be online tomorrow night for the show to join in, to make up for joining in with the messing about.

[edit on 16/7/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Topic from chat coming in :

And one close to my heart - FOOD!

and i think this is the thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I just got done listening to the first part of show #14. I might be a new fan…
I thought it would be a good production, but I was pleasantly surprised that the show exceeded my expectations. Forgive me for underestimating you guys.
I’m no professional critic, but I really appreciated the choice of music, and the lyrics to the songs especially.
The comedic humorous environment certainly livens the show up, I think.
And we get to expand our knowledge about our fellow ATSers by adding a voice to that avatar and screen name.
Not sure if I caught all of what semperfortis was talking about, but one detailed front line reporting none the less.
MemoryShock,
Please don’t let them broadcast details of your “bedside manners” .. uh mm… like that. Your girlfriends might be listening.

Question
“Why is it Americans only get the anal probing?”
Esoteric Teacher’s Answer:
“E.T. is trying to logically ascertain the reasoning behind the justification of why Americans don’t think their
stinks.”

My take on the sleeper cells of Russian spies in u.s.? they were watching these people for some time. And with the inner workings of covert information technologies (aka: “The Worldwide IT” (google?)) and technologies available that the general public may not be fully informed of I think some networking at international levels amongst those of ethical and morally based commonalities may be perceived necessity in some peoples’ point of view. In short I think checks and balances are not too balanced when “trust but verify” is not recognized as not being trust. When Strict verification of every piece of the puzzle becomes the habit, and becomes the norm, then the the big picture is not what is being focused upon.

Looking back at what happened after WWII as far as we the public is concerned it seems a lot of Nazi technologies went in one direction (west, propulsion technologies), and a lot of the secrets of history went in another direction (east, Russian accounts of operations during WWII). Sorta like the then TPTB did not want to have all their eggs in one basket … or rather one nation. But I could be mistaken.

I think if people are interested in black ops an interesting field of study they may find intriguing is psy-ops.
Pleasentries & like the show,
et

p.s.,
semper,
i was never a navy seal.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the post Esoteric

Great critique of the show

Hope you can listen live tomorrow night - www.illustrial.net...

Anything you want brought up, threads you would like discussed - this is the place to let the guys know in advance - or join us in the chat room on the night .

ET Fix link

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Silk]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Something I think would be fun to talk about is Ahabstars prophetic dream, assuming he is up for that. That led to a really fascinating topic last time we talked about it, though it was not on the show....

Another idea. Women in the military, do they get the recognition they deserve? So often I see stories of male veterans doing heroic things... But what about the women? Perhaps some listeners could call in and touch on that?

Just throwing some ideas out there.

I can't wait for the show! Be sure to listen in!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Another topic a member has brought up in chat and would like mentioned :

Flouride in water

I know Alex Jones has banged on about this (well he would one of his sponsors is a filter company) - but I believe there are a lot of threads relating to this but its not brought up much according to this member.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Whistle

Blowers.

I think there's a lot to talk about as far as they are concerned.

Every major conspiracy has had its fair share of "whistle blowers" and maybe it's time to sort the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

id think it great if we did a segment on this - are you talking about the Wikileaks theme or looking for some to open up on ATS ?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
Thanks for the post Esoteric

Great critique of the show

Hope you can listen live tomorrow night - www.illustrial.net...

Anything you want brought up, threads you would like discussed - this is the place to let the guys know in advance - or join us in the chat room on the night .

I'll be there listening and maybe comment in the chat if it is a subject i'm comfortable talking about. right now i gots me some catching up to do...

checklist:
lawn mowed. check.
dog walked. check.
dinner eaten. check.

listen to part #2 of show #14 while multi-tasking with tv on, and looking at recent posts.... unchecked..

part #2 review from me to you coming up in a few....

really like the format and attitudes so far. I think the show brings more legitimacy to fellow ATSers and provides a real effective way to discuss some interesting ideas.

thanks guys & i'll be listening tomarrow night,
et

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join