It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Towers brought down by 18th Century Ship

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
I was under the impression that it was against the rules here to post information you know to be misleading or false, so can you provide some evidence that the remains of this ship brought down the towers or shall we chalk this one up to just another pathetic and disassociative attack on Conspiracy Theorists... on a conspiracy site no less?
Always fun to see where the criticism comes from... seems like I touched a nerve for some people.

But actually I'm doing exactly what most ATS members are here to do: Question everything.

Do I know that the 18th century ship didn't bring down the towers? No. But the day before yesterday, I didn't even know there was a ship down there. And in the 9 years since 9/11, nobody would have suspected that there was. I mean, why would you? Honestly, I was under the mistaken impression that if you were going to build two massive skyscrapers, you'd do them on the granite bedrock of Manhattan, and not on a landfill that could shift over time and under stress and weight placed upon it.

I may inject humor in some of my posts, but ultimately my goal is to make people think twice about what they think they know, and open them up to the possibility that no matter how fervent they are on ANY topic, they might just be wrong.

The only way to deny ignorance is to constantly be open to learning new things.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Sorry, I know this is a few pages back, but...

I'm pretty sure the Gay Keith Richards Disney Pirate was Jack Sparrow. Johnny Depp's worst role and a godawful character in an otherwise decent movie series. Depp has stated that he based the role on Mr. Richards, and Sparrow is way more homosexual than Captain Hook.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pondrthis

Thank You!.
Jack Sparrow.
That is the name.

Ok can some tell me the difference between us speculating that the towers were take down by an 18th century ship which has been proven to exist vs the towers being brought down by nano-thermite which we have no proof of its existence.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pondrthis

Correct!
I was thinking of the movie 'Hook' from Amblin Entertainment, not Disney.
Thank you!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I think we may have stumbled upon another conspiracy.
What is behind Hollywoods fascination with effiminized pirates?
Is it another illuminati plot to effiminize our boys?

I find myself being drug down the rabbit hole.
I have a bad feeling about this.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by ZuluChaka]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
They can find 200 year-old wooden boats but no black boxes!

That's rich!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

It is all becoming clear to us now!

The nano-termites ate the black boxes.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I dont think they had black boxes
in Pirate ships 200 years ago.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ZuluChaka

Nano-termites engineered to survive the cannon shot from the Zeppelin and the building collapse ate the HOLOGRAPHIC black boxes from the airliners that never hit the building in the first place.

How is that for convoluted conspiracy thinking!

I think al Qaeda time travelers are definitely behind the effeminizing of our young males for centuries.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I think al Qaeda time travelers are definitely behind the effeminizing of our young males for centuries.

Those evil sons of bitches. I should have guessed as much. What else would we expect from a bunch of grown men living in caves together without any women, wearing dresses, and funny looking towel hats that look like they are begging for some sort of fancy amulet in the middle.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think this is preety interesting news, Not only did a ship end up there but now a plane.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Since when has 9/11 become a topic for mockery?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Well I can see that you're relatively new to ATS.

It's been a mockery on both sides of the debate from the truthers to the OS guys.

Both sides have had their fantasies played out here in ATSs public eye for years.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
At least since 9/12... more likely since the afternoon of 9/11. Trying to recall when I started hearing the first jokes...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Since these things:

1. Holographic planes.

2. Nano-thermite.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I dont think we are mocking 911. That would just be wrong. We are mocking 911 conspiracies. To be honest, I dont really know why we need to, because the 911 conspiracies kind of mock themselves.

My challenge to you is to prove to me how your 911 conspiracy, whichever one it is, is any more valid than our theory that 911 was done by Somali Pirates that act like Keith Richards when he is wasted, driving an 18th century ship, loaded with nano-termites who ate the black boxes, all being overseen by GW and Big Dick floating around in a Zepplin (probably a LED one). GW naked in a coffin while Big Dick probes him about his feelings for his mother as he steers the Zepplin toward the WTC preparing to fire another round a giant fluffy bunnies.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by ZuluChaka]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
holy crap...what did they use to navigate this ship? A compass I say! And what is in the Masons logo? why those dirty......
There is a huge connection to the Greeks too. Clearly this dasterdly plan was devised using the Antikythera mechanism. Hence the recent Greek bailouts! NWO payback. Go head Popular Mechanics debunk this.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ZuluChaka

...What else would we expect from a bunch of grown men living in caves together without any women, wearing dresses...

Oh cripes!!
I've been rumbled!

Are high-heels still okay?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzo

makes no sense. if it was a "time slip" then wouldn't the ship be in the
same condition it was 300 years ago with no wear and tear?...

Yes, that is a puzzler, I may be at error regarding the 'Time-Slip' idea,
could well be a remenant of Manhattan and it's shipping connection.

Just a guess, though.

the amount of ignorance on this site is staggering. if you took 2
minutes to read and research the history of manhattan...

Yes, I agree and I apologise for typing foist and thinking later.
Cheers.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

The towers were brought down by US internal agency because it was on a Phoenix worm hole site.
Also a portion of the pentagon was on another worm hole site.

A Sonic beam was projected from the Titicaca and another leylines convergence points which propagated through earth's ley lines and were amplified in the Bermuda triangle and then through a series of other points focussed on the target .

This is the trumpet seal opening sings mentioned in the bible.The prophecies are being orchestrated in such a way as to make use of natural occuring events to trigger this.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join