It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Crown Prince says Israel and Zionists behind attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Saw this on the Nightly news last night...

I'm an avid supporter of Bush and the War on Terrorism, but while Saudi Arabia might not be working directly against us, they certainly aren't helping any, and are probably hindering us.

Check this out, The Crown Prince says:

NBC News translated Abdullah's remarks from Arabic: �Zionism is behind it. It has become clear now. It has become clear to us. I don�t say, I mean... It is not 100 percent, but 95 percent that the Zionist hands are behind what happened.�

Here's the MSNBC link

So, to the West and the World he says that Al-Qaida is behind it, but on Saudi TV to a Saudi Audience it's all Israel's fault. Talk about your double standard.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Interesting article but I don't think Israel is behind the attacks. I'm partial to Israel though.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Anything to blame the evil Christian world and that is what it looks to me.
After all the Saudi are the ones financing the AL-queda group so it is better to blame the christians.

It is a say, you don't bite the hand that feed you right?, so the Saudis can not possible even think that they prot�g�es are turning against them.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

So, to the West and the World he says that Al-Qaida is behind it

Correction: the US population and the English government says that Al-Qaida is behind it. All the others don't know what to believe.

new topics

top topics

join