It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough of the mass killing doomsday threads already! Come on, let's get real

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

Relax......Go have a nice swim in the gulf.

It's moments like this that keep me coming back to ATS...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

To answer your questions,the answers are all yes! 1.TPTB want a 90% reduction in the human population. More easily managed and contolled. 2.TPTB will have death camps complete with the facilities for disposing of human remains. 3.TPTB want martial law in order to nullify the U.S. constitution. 4.TPTB will have a work force of slaves willing to do anything in order to stay alive. 5.TPTB will have unwanted properties bulldozed over to make space for parks or allowed to return to nature. 6.TPTB will allow foreign troops to enforce "martial law" and these troops would love the chance to kill americans.

Well, then . . . enough said! Fellow members, we officially have a reason to live in fear and panic.!!

Thanks to mamabeth for taking the time to explain these previously unlikely scenarios so that the rest of us can see the logic!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

who are you to say that the theories on ATS are uncommon or outlandish? the world has proven that the uncommon and outlandish Do happen!

I understand your point, Indigo, and outlandish and unbelievable scenarios occur all the time in life...no argument there. But what I'm trying to understand is, say for instance these plans ARE in motion, how are they going to deal with the aftermath as I've outlined in the OP? How is mass genocide of the planet--or even just the U.S. for that matter--at such a high percentage rate, going to play out in favor of TPTB?

This is what I'm trying to understand, and this is what makes these theories unlikely in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I don't believe in most(or any) of these things, but here are some scenarios.

1. God wants them to do it. He'll reward them.

2. The Devil wants them to do it. He'll reward them.

3. Aliens want them to do it. They'll reward them.

4. Spite

5. They're all insane mad scientist types and want to purify the world by fire.

6. My favorite response when something doesn't make logical sense: a wizard did it.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzo
i say bring on the NWO. i'm a social darwinist and i say if you're weak you're gone. weed out the losers, get rid of religion, bio chip me and let me shop.

so did the nwo state how they're going to choose those who are given the privilege to continue to live? aside from the elites & their posse.

this mass genocide will take in which place of the world? will it take place shortly after the nwo has established their global reign?

[edit on 16-7-2010 by la vie]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by la vie

Originally posted by tonypazzo

i say bring on the NWO. i'm a social darwinist and i say if you're weak you're gone. weed out the losers, get rid of religion, bio chip me and let me shop.

so did the nwo state how they're going to choose those who are given the privilege to continue to live? aside from the elites & their posse. this mass genocide will take in which place of the world? will it take place shortly after the nwo has established their global reign?

I like the "bio chip me" part. It shows so much STRENGTH. I hope his "Social Darwinist" theory doesn't backfire.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

all they need to do is turn the power off for a while

Hmmm, I did not know there was a master power switch that TPTB could flip to shut down power across the nation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join