It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday: How BP Gulf disaster may have triggered a 'world-killing' event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Doomsday: How BP Gulf disaster may have triggered a 'world-killing' event

www.helium.com

WORLD KILLING EVENT
Ominous reports are leaking past the BP Gulf salvage operation news blackout that the disaster unfolding in the Gulf of Mexico may be about to reach biblical proportions.
251 million years ago a mammoth undersea methane bubble caused massive explosions, poisoned the atmosphere and destroyed more than 96 percent of all life on Earth. [1] Experts agree that what is known as the Permian extinction event was the greatest mass extinction event in the history of the world. [2]
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.helium.com

Mod Edit: Corrected title.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
From what i understand wasnt it the Yucatan peninsula "THE GULF "where the alleged asteriod hit that caused the ice age and extinction of all life on earth? wouldnt the earths crust be completely shatterd and fractured in that area.
im thinking they may have upset the equilibruim of the sea floor around the methane/oil deposits and or drawn to the surface the gasses
and if they plug the well the gasses and oil may now just seep through craks in the sea floor as the escaped gasses/oil from the well head have now in essance burst the bubble and caused the sea floor to disintegrate ????
please read the attach link definately made me think twice about the whole subject and does explian the so called cover up and deniying the media.

www.helium.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Agentenglish

makes me glad i live next to yellowstone. lol maybe it will make it half as bad or something because we caught it early and it will only half distroy the world.... that would be better.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This has been posted many times here...I believe this is the original thread

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Maybe the Bible is right.

Maybe the Mayans are right.

So, if the world is ending, tell those people you love that you love them.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
i wasnt aware it had been poted but i do feel its relevant and makes some very informaive reading for those that may have missed it
i make no claim to it but i do belive they wont be able to control the leak
im extremely paranormaly/supernaturaly sensative and if i post the imformation that i have learned felt or been told im branded a schitzophrenic/doomsdayer and just plain nuts but in essance its all leading to the same event/events
the link just helps me make sense of what im seeing as i am getting supervolcanic eruption /catastophic event on American continent
of course i hope to GOD it doesnt happen but i have to say what i feel then when i see world events and read somones factual imformative scientific analysis of what has happend what can happen and it fits what i "physcicly see" if you like i have to pay attention and air my thoughts
furthermore i was forced to leave NYC for the last time after 17 years of living there during the lul of the ash cloud of the icelandic volcanoe due to unimaginable and unbearable paranormal/supernatural activity
of course if you dont know me youd say i was crazy but if you know me youd know im not "they made me leave America for a reason"
please dont comment on me put pay respect to the article in question its for your knowledge and understanding PTB be advised it matters not.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
AND YOUR RIGHT LOVE AND BE KIND TO ONE AND OTHER AND YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE WE TRULY DO NOT KNOW WHEN OUR DAY MAY BE OUR LAST IN THIS WORLD ,GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Agentenglish]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join