It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Rebirth' Vs. the dualistic consciousness

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil
Has not worked out for me?

Where did you get that idea?

I did precisely what I was supposed to do.

And, over these past few decades, I came to a fairly clear understanding of the Revelations I first received in 1974-1975.

That is more than anyone could reasonably hope for.

I think you took what I said the wrong way. I was trying to show that I felt sympathy for all that you had gone through, considering you weren't able to convince others to believe you about your revelation (as you stated).

It's much more complicated than that.

I realise that. But you need to put yourselves in the shoes of somebody that has not had the same experience that you have had. What you have stated is on the side of the extraordinary and unless you can show me how to obtain the same experiences, I cannot just accept what you say as fact.

All of this is the 'understanding' of only those who have never themselves received a Prophecy, a genuine Prophecy.

You might be right. I have not received prophesy and don't claim to have. You on the other hand do claim these things and it should only be expected that others be provided with some sort of proof. Otherwise, why shouldn't I believe the man on the street that said he is my guardian angel?

It all looks much different from the 'outside' than it does from the inside.

I respect that and can definitely relate to what it is you are saying. The trouble is I will need at least a glimpse of this "outside" perspective in order to take your claims more seriously. You are a Gladiator in the field handing a Cook a sword and expecting him to understand all that happens on the Battlefield.

------------------------

I view prophecy as something that is concrete and cannot be changed. It is not something that can be altered by mortal hands and will happen regardless of the road it takes to get there. Do you understand more from where I am coming from?

[edit on 20/7/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I will answer your questions to the best
of my ability.I am able to think for myself
as well!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Thank you. I think it is great that people with different beliefs can discuss their beliefs and remain civil and courteous to each other. Just to be clear, I am interested in your beliefs and why you believe them. I do not intend to trick you or insult your beliefs.

1.Jesus/Yeshua was God in flesh.

Why did God decide to come out in the flesh? Why transform/port Himself into the form of a lesser being when he already had Human Prophets that could do this for him?

2.Jesus/Yeshua took the sins of the world upon Himself.

So you think God wanted to save Humanity by sacrificing Himself in his "human form"? Why did God need to create and sacrifice apart of Himself? Didn't God, the creator of all things, create Sin?

3.Jesus/Yeshua paid our sin debt.

Why did God need to pay for Our sins? Unless there is a Higher Power above Himself, then it does not make sense. What message was God sending us to come to us in the flesh but then have himself killed?
[...]

6.Jesus/Yeshua sits at the right hand of God in heaven.

Why does God need a clone of Himself to be present in Heaven? Think about that. If Jesus was Himself in the flesh (physical form) why would he transfer himself to a Higher Realm of existence (Heaven) if He is already there?

7.Jesus/Yeshua will return again at the appointed time.

Haven't religious folk been expecting his return for already thousands of years?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Sin entered CREATION through Adam's sin of eating the
forbidden fruit.Adam had listened to his wife and she had
listened to the devil.
Sin separates us from God and deadens our spirit.
The wages of sin is death.This sin debt we have has
to be paid in blood.
God took on fleshly form to pay our sin debt.
His second coming has been expected for over 2000 years.
The "end times" countdown began when Israel was
re-established as a nation in 1948.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
Sin entered CREATION through Adam's sin of eating the
forbidden fruit.Adam had listened to his wife and she had
listened to the devil.

Could God not see that Adam would sin? Why was the serpent placed in the Garden in the first place? Why did a "perfect world" require the presence of an evil entity?

Sin separates us from God and deadens our spirit.
The wages of sin is death.This sin debt we have has
to be paid in blood.

If sin separates us from God, why did He put temptation (Tree of Life) in the Garden? If sin is paid in blood, then why don't people who sin drop dead? Why does God continually expect us to sin, but does not ask us to kill ourselves?

God took on fleshly form to pay our sin debt.

But whose debt is our sin to if not to the Creator of all life? It does not make logical sense that God would clone himself and kill himself in order to atone for our sins, when the collector of the debt is HIMSELF!

His second coming has been expected for over 2000 years.
The "end times" countdown began when Israel was
re-established as a nation in 1948.

What about his third coming? What about the thousands of years before his birth? Where do they fit into prophesy?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

God does not tempt us,He tests us.
We have the freedom of choice.
We can choose to serve the Lord,or
not to serve.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Interesting, I want to know more. Michael, care to having a discussion on U2U?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join