It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Clinton Official: Only A Terror Attack Can Save Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I am continually disappointed in the American Population for thinking that economic trends and political machinations can be shouldered and corrected, in the subjective opinion of everyone, by one man.

Sometimes, I really think this nation is a bunch of morons who wouldn't know how to analyze their own shoelaces...:shk:

Present company excluded...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Update

Special Broadcast: Obama to Stage 9/11-OKC Style Event to Save Presidency
www.infowars.com...

Thoughts?

I seriously wouldn't doubt this and they would most definately throw the blame on Iran.

Uh no, he said that last year. He said in that in April. He said it was gonna happen in June.

It's Alex jones.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eddie K
If something on the same level of the 9/11 attacks happened again, I think the PEOPLE would act in a different way this time.

Inoculation to the "Shock Doctrine".

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Figurehead syndrome - it affects us all one way or another, but you're right, the trick is to look past the figurehead.

It's more difficult to do that (in UK terms) when the figurehead has a large parliamentary majority - but I don't believe that to be the case in the US, with the party numbers in the two houses.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eddie K
If something on the same level of the 9/11 attacks happened again, I think the PEOPLE would act in a different way this time.

I sure do hope so. After all, it was probably the most reckless and obvious false flag event in the history of man kind. There were more holes in the official story than a friggin sponge.

It was almost like they were saying eat this..nanny nanny boo boo...whachha gonna do about it bucko?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I am continually disappointed in the American Population for thinking that economic trends and political machinations can be shouldered and corrected, in the subjective opinion of everyone, by one man.

I believe you've got it wrong when you say that the solutions for the nations problems are being shouldered by one man.

First of all, Obama is NOT a leader. A leader would be able to choose highly qualified people to be in positions where decisions are being made and delegate responsibilties to these people without have to micro-manage every aspect of their job.

Second of all, who said that Obama was a man? He acts like a whiny little girl if you ask me.

Getting back to the topic of the post, from Obamas performance as a leader in the last 18 months, a terrorist attack on the United States during his administration would really show the world his inability to lead.

The only reason he continually goes to the golf course is that he can't take the pressure of his job. A top aide defended his golf course excursions as a time to relax and unwind.

Relaxing is what he's doing with an unemployment hovering around 10%.

Unwinding is what he's doing as people along the Gulf of Mexico's shores are witnessing an enviromental catastrophe that will take generations to rebound.

Relaxing and unwinding is exactly what he's been doping since he took office by attending party after party and links after links.

So please don't defend this incompetent person with your symathetical rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Good lord,t he violent mind of bill clinton* he is sneaky. i saw a documentary a month ago about clinton, A&E channel i think. regarding he monika lewinsky case, the reason he said he did not have sexual relations with her, was becuase 'oral sex' is not considered penetration* and by definition, sex means penetration. he was smart on that one. why hillary still hangs around him, is past my knowledge. most women would have left a man already for that. Usually women who hang thier abusive cheating man, is becasue she has no where lesr to go, or he has beaten and manipulated her to the point she just reacts*
anyhoo, back on subject..this will not save obama. obama wants to get his rating back up..save the economy, put money and jobs ino the hand sof american citizens, not the big bankers and governement or corporations. stop going back on yuor word and bring in new taxes, imposing mandatory medical bills, things like that. msotly saving the economy and bringing back made in america back. this helps ensure the economy here at home is thriving, and stays within the community, not sending 75% of it overseas to an enemy country.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
My point is, realisticly, if their was at least, an oklahoma city -like disaster or greater, its obvious it was staged...as for how stupid and believable americans have become, very forgettive and passive too..thats another problem.. rest assured, a disaster towards the end of the year, near another election time would have been an inside job// be it CIA< government...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
What would it take to shut off this gezzer?
Rhoades scholar - Oxford schooled..
Shows up at every disaster- UN peacekeepers..
hillary with a un small arms treaty..
Waco was all his baby..
Bubba wants to toss a nuke on it -bingo
worse than a terror event.
IT'S 2010-
WHAT FLIPPIN RELEVANCE DOES THIS OLD MAN HAVE?
or ever have..shove off-

[edit on 15-7-2010 by p51mustang]

[edit on 15-7-2010 by p51mustang]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

It’s well known in that in politics successfully dealing with a natural or manmade disaster always boosts popularity. I think that is what he is talking about rather than hinting at a false flag operation. It’s actually quite a common idea that his widely held by Neo-Conservatives and democratic republicans even if they don’t always recognise this aspect of their ideology. Margret Thatcher’s popularity soared after the Falklands war as did Bush when he went into Afghanistan.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I agree and that centers on the point of my post in this thread.

It speaks volumes toward how the population has been 'conditioned' to react to their leaders...without analysis of the issues and through ideaological fluctuations...

No wonder things are as they are...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Yup totally agree this type of claim “he needs a terrorist attack” is very much the neoconservative way, he is making a point of Ideology not advocating a terrorist attack. The sad thing is, if there is a terrorist attack or even an alert of a attack within the next few months people are going to read this thread and start to tell us that it was a warning and evidence of a false flag operation. I think when it comes to politics the general population have forgotten about ideology and just react to what the political leaders are doing without understanding their ideological basis for doing so.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I can only see one way out ,

Barack Obama jitterbugging with Kim Jong il

on American Idol .

.... suddenly Barack loses grip ,

Kim has a wardrobe malfunction ,

and exits stage right , screaming !

Then a few glamorous photoshoots ,

perhaps an honorary degree ?

.. and everybody's happy again ........ NOT

[edit on 23-7-2010 by radarloveguy]