It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread to remember the PEOPLE who died in the explosion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
While the basis is, and mainly should be on the damage BP have done to the enviroment & wildlife, and the massive risk the spill poses to humans, the fact PEOPLE DIED when Deepwater Horizon exploded seems to have drifted onto the back burner.

This article contains info on all those who died in the explosion, I suggest people actualy click on the links and read the bios. I can't do so without tears in my eyes.

www.awesomestories.com...

All these people murdered by BP, murdered by money & greed. You want to know the worst thing about it? BP and their fatcat shareholders & bosses, and the IDIOTS who's idea it was to continue drilling without the correct safety equipment, will get away with MURDER. They'll walk into all the highest, most luxurious places on Earth, their hands & bodies covered in blood, the blood of human beings, and the blood of our Earth. Nobody will arrest or stop them, nobody. They'll be treated like kings.

Did BP stop assaulting people once Deepwater Horizon exploded? Did they stop there? NO, they didn't.

Every day we wake up to is another day BP are committing a crime in plain sight, and getting away with it. They're injuring their workers and exposing them to immense risks to their health. They're also killing millions of marine creatures every day, creatures that no matter what organism they are, feel pain, they feel the oil & dispersants burning their bodies, slowly choking them to death.
Death from being plastered in oil isn't instant, it isn't quick, it is a slow, malingering death.

You might well tell me this has been posted before, but so what? I searched it and on the first two pages I found nothing broaching the subject. So if it has been posted before, then I'm sorry, but that shouldn't disuade you from visiting the link & giving a thought to the people murdered by BP, and for those who are still being injured & made sick by BP's careless agenda.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by The Chez]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I posted a thread yesterday regaridng these lost souls but I hadn't researched it to the depth you have so well done mate. S&F

With everything thats going on right now its easy to forget those that lost their lives.

RIP

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
I posted a thread yesterday regaridng these lost souls but I hadn't researched it to the depth you have so well done mate. S&F

With everything thats going on right now its easy to forget those that lost their lives.

RIP

I don't think this is a topic that can have too many threads tbh. The more people who know the true cost of the Deepwater Disaster, the better.

Most people where I live in England don't even know what the Deepwater Disaster is, nevermind anything about the people who died.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The Chez

Agreed mate and also the same as far as the oil spill goes. They listen to too much MSM and are completly unaware of the real situation thats unfolding in front of our eyes. Then again it may just be a Cornwall thing

Once again, Good thread

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Don't have words for this..Can't believe B.P is getting away with all this.The damage they've done to Mother Earth as well as us..Bet as it affects our eco system as time go's by they say it's Global warming-our fault not as a result of B.P..
Shocking..Thoughts to all that have been lost because of this..

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
In a lot of countries and some American states, murdering 11 people would automaticaly be punishable by death. Are BP bosses going to be put to death for this mass murder?

I doubt it.

new topics

top topics

join