It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So basically the Illuminati are masters of Mathematics?... simple as that?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I really don't have a whole lot to say in this thread... other than the fact that science is not much without mathematics...

Mathematics is the study of quantity, structure, space, and change. Mathematicians seek out patterns, formulate new conjectures, and establish truth by rigorous deduction from appropriately chosen axioms and definitions.

So if these guys are the trying to master this craft.... think about how much knowledge they really have.

Pay attentions to this though in the above definition:

Mathematicians seek out patterns...

Well I'm not much of a mathematician... but I see the pattern and the formula these guys are using to achieve their ultimate goal. Do you?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Of course maths is probably well hidden from us all, the real stuff they have learnt.

Remember that mostly mankind only went to school the last century.

But i would suspect your right that there is alot of hidden knowledge hidden from us, about the basic model we learn at school.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I was just reminded by a recent thread that all signs point to the fact that once we have suffered through the hell on earth that is going to come, it will not last forever, and afterwards all of that crap will be out of the system for good.

My friend Lee and I were talking about it the other day. Basically, a society that tries to go against the natural way of things is going to fail eventually, probably from corruption on the inside. From its ruins, people will emerge who will once again be able to work together and they will have the benefit of having learned the lessons of the past...

Which is not the case right now, when there are people still pushing for this system who are going to have to wait until it collapses completely before they have learned for certain.

At any rate, it may seem like forever when it comes. It will be the reality. Just remember that all things pass.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I was just reminded by a recent thread that all signs point to the fact that once we have suffered through the hell on earth that is going to come, it will not last forever, and afterwards all of that crap will be out of the system for good.

My friend Lee and I were talking about it the other day. Basically, a society that tries to go against the natural way of things is going to fail eventually, probably from corruption on the inside. From its ruins, people will emerge who will once again be able to work together and they will have the benefit of having learned the lessons of the past...

Which is not the case right now, when there are people still pushing for this system who are going to have to wait until it collapses completely before they have learned for certain.

At any rate, it may seem like forever when it comes. It will be the reality. Just remember that all things pass.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

We honestly don't even know what lessons there are to learn. But afterwards, there will be no arguing them.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by darkbake]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Well I'm not much of a mathematician... but I see the pattern and the formula these guys are using to achieve their ultimate goal. Do you?

I understand what you're saying, but in what way do you think they have used it?

...and how do you think it has helped them?

Maybe I'm missing the point but I fail to see how maths can help someone take over the world. Unless you're Tesla, he was close

I personally think the current people ruling the world (as evidenced by the whole world) are masters of manipulation, and not much else.

[edit on 15/7/10 by GobbledokTChipeater]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
So if these guys are the trying to master this craft.... think about how much knowledge they really have.

Pay attentions to this though in the above definition:

Mathematicians seek out patterns...

Well, heres another poser for you.

How do you know that the people in charge of this planet think and act like hu-mans?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Simply look at the secret societies who rule us and their use of numerology and the relationship with math.

The Illuminati and their ties to the Masons who's primary trademark symbols are the Compass and the Square. Both mathematical measurement instruments.

Take a look at the Dollar bill which even states "Novus Ordo Seclorum" or New World Order, and how many instances that there are of the number 13.

13 leaves in the olive branches;
13 bars and stripes;
13 arrows;
13 letters in "E Pluribus Unum";
13 stars in the green crest above;
13 stones in the pyramid;
13 letters in "Annuit Coeptis."

What is the significance to the Number 13 ? Very important to Masonry as displayed on the Dollare but another aspect of 13 Is that it is the mystical number assigned to Satan.

Remember what I'd said about G W Bushes statement pertaining to the US Constitution merely being a God Damned piece of Paper ?

Well, look at the number 13 and to whom those that rule us true allegiance lies. And it isnt to the US Constitution.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by nh_ee]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
13 stands for the true (moon thly) cycle of the year.

has more to do with worshiping true nature then the artificial man made "gods or saetan".

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This website reveals the mathematical secrets of nature embodied in sacred geometries of religions, unknown to scholars but part of the esoteric knowledge, or divine wisdom, that was revealed through initiation into the mystery/mystical traditions:

smphillips.8m.com...

Here, you will discover astounding, mathematical evidence of divine design in the way certain scientific facts and discoveries are represented in sacred geometries.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
This website reveals the mathematical secrets of nature embodied in sacred geometries of religions, unknown to scholars but part of the esoteric knowledge, or divine wisdom, that was revealed through initiation into the mystery/mystical traditions:

smphillips.8m.com...

Here, you will discover astounding, mathematical evidence of divine design in the way certain scientific facts and discoveries are represented in sacred geometries.

I refer to exactly the same website in threat
www.abovetopsecret.com...
First you must understand the mathematics behind music.

top topics

join