It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Candidate: "It is time for white people in NH and across the country to take a stand"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
ATS, meet Ryan Murdough, of Ashland. He is running as a Republican for a State House seat in Grafton County's 8th District. He is state chairman of the American Third Position party, american3p.org... a white supremacist political group.

From a letter to the Concord Monitor he wrote on July 4, 2010, Murdough says:

We must preserve our racial identity
For far too long white Americans have been told that diversity is something beneficial to their existence. Statistics prove that the opposite is true. New Hampshire residents must seek to preserve their racial identity if we want future generations to have to possibility to live in such a great state. Affirmative action, illegal and legal non-white immigration, anti-white public school systems, and an anti-white media have done much damage to the United States of America and especially New Hampshire. It is time for white people in New Hampshire and across the country to take a stand. We are only 8 percent of the world's population and we need our own homeland, just like any other non-white group of people deserve their own homeland.
What will happen to New Hampshire once it is only 60, 50 or 40 percent white? Statistics show that areas with high non-white populations have higher rates of violent crime. New Hampshire has one of the lowest rates of violent crime in the country, but that will change as the white population percentage declines and the non-white population percentage increases. I urge New Hampshire residents to go to the American Third Position website and read for yourself what it is all about.
RYAN J. MURDOUGH

www.concordmonitor.com...

He sat down for an interview by the same paper in New Hampshire a week later and had some more racially charged comments for them:

Murdough says he's nonviolent, that his vision for a new America can be achieved without resorting to genocide or imprisonment.

So please, don't call him a racist. He says that's not true.

"I would ask you about your version of racist," Murdough said. "The word does not have a specific definition. (www.merriam-webster.com...) If someone says, 'You seem to hate people who aren't white,'

I say no, so I can't really be a racist, because I don't hate them. I just don't want to live around areas that are heavily, predominantly non-white."

"Listen, just because I choose not to live in those types of neighborhoods doesn't mean I'm a racist," he continued. "I'd just rather live in a place that would be safer for my kids, and most of the those places happen to be white."

"I've even read some things where Jews are considered white because of their skin," Murdough said. "Technically, they're a different race than white people. They're Semitic; that's not white."

Even though whites weren't America's original settlers, Murdough says American Indians would have to leave, too, just like members of all other non-white races. We came, we saw, we conquered. Too bad.

"What happened with them was unfortunate," Murdough said. "But the way lands are taken over is the way it works. They were here, the Western settlers took over and the rest is history."
www.concordmonitor.com...

Ain't he a huckleberry? Good luck, New Hampshire, with that one.
Brewer/Murdough 2016?

[edit on 15-7-2010 by 12GaugePermissionSlip]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Good luck indeed. I am not too sure he is going to get many votes there, but hey what do I know.
At least I will give him this one iota of credit, he may be considered a racist by many but at least he is not out in the streets trying to provoke one race to murder another or kill cops or kill Jews. He just doesnt want to live in their neighborhood nor they in his.

Beyond that, I dont really have a lot of feeling towards racists. Ignore them long enough and they fade.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

Ugh, he is trying to drag NH down with him.

I would like to meet this man.

Because then I would question him about Hitler's beliefs, the beliefs of skinheads, and the beliefs of white supremacy groups.

He is a bigoted racist.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I bet he get's a surprising amount of votes from Republicans and TPM.

Have to say that he's at least being honest about his feelings. I don't agree with him, but, hey, if we are to have freedom in this country, we have to tolerate even this giant douche-bag's views. Maybe not vote for his giant moronic douche-bag crap hole ideas but tolerate them.

Course, if he gets elected it will be definitive proof of the central core of the Republican and TPM believe system, and no one will be able to deny it.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I have a problem with this man - he is dividing when the human race needs to get together.

I wish we had someone who could get the human race together. If you are not together, someone else takes you over - aliens probably, although they have been kind for a long time because they saw that we have no brain - WAKE UP, WE HAVE A LOT OF BRAINS!

JUST USE THEM! I am talking to you people. Use it or lose it.

I am talking to you WARMONGERS - stop it now. Because you are ending the human race.

End of rant.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Any idiot can run for any office. We should all be glad he's honest about his racist views rather than hiding them until it's too late.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Reply to post by whatukno

All it would be proof of is that his constiuents in one isolated area of a relatively isolated county in a sparsely populated state are white-pride type racists.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Excuse me?

A racist person should not run for office when his constituents will be of mixed race.

The best thing this man has done is say "Hey, don't vote for me unless you are racist!"

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Reply to post by catwhoknows

Why shouldn't he run? Being a bigot is his right and so is running for office. Are you afraid a bigot candidate might actually have enough of a bigot constituency that he could actually win?

Well, if that's the case then that's what his constituents want. Who are you to override or deny their wishes as expressed by their vote?

You can't just halt the system and toss out any rotten fruit you don't like. Especially if it isn't your fruit to toss out. Are you in Grafton county? Vote against him. Go door to door against him.

You can't just say "oh he's some neo-Nazi" and remove him from the ballot. That act in itself would scream "Nazi" wouldn't it? To stop a Nazi you have to become a Nazi?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by whatukno

I have a problem with this man - he is dividing when the human race needs to get together.

I wish we had someone who could get the human race together. If you are not together, someone else takes you over - aliens probably, although they have been kind for a long time because they saw that we have no brain - WAKE UP, WE HAVE A LOT OF BRAINS!

JUST USE THEM! I am talking to you people. Use it or lose it.

I am talking to you WARMONGERS - stop it now. Because you are ending the human race.

End of rant.

We don't have a lot of brains.

I am ill and this is probably gonna be ranting, but $&%^(^*$^, I don't care.

You live in country that has taken a word like "Progressive" and turned it into an insult. You live in a country that just saw the one world's biggest oil spills and they are still screaming "Drill baby Drill". After seeing corrupt and crooked capitalism, they insist it all still works and we should just stuff it in our ear.

This guy will get quite a few votes and people will be ok with that. Do you know how many people believe that claptrap he spews? Just troll around ATS for awhile. There was a thread a few months back featuring evidence from David Duke, old grand wizard of the KKK, about how there is some conspiracy to take out white people. Then at least once in every Obama thread you've got some wingnut screaming about how Obama is a racist and hates all whites (which is funny considering he's got a white momma).

I get called a moonbat liberal freak because I recycle. I mean what the hell?

But, you know the problem here: Differences. People a lot smarter than I am have gone into this. "The Power of Will" and all that jazz. People will kill each other until they are all the same. Until we all look the same, act the same and believe the same things, you are gonna have people killing each other over it. People will never stop fighting. We are just dumb. No one wants actual solutions. Look at this election. They just scream at each other. There's not talk about how to make things work. No talk about compromise. It's just screeching on both sides. I just roll my eyes. Watch, the Rethugs will get in office in 2010 and what's gonna happen? Nothing. This country is still gonna be in the crapper. Then everyone will get mad and reelect Obama, then they will get mad and put in more Republicans. Meanwhile, everything will still be crappy. Then you've got the folks around here constantly calling for a revolution. Talking the militia is going to shoot folks in the face, blah blah blah. They are finally get the enemies of America. But, who are these enemies? It's everyone who disagrees with them in essence. Going back to that whole thing i mentioned at the beginning of the paragraph.

If humans had brains worth talking about we would be in a society that is actually working towards a peace on all sides. The would think logically about things. They don't. What this fool is spewing is pure irrational garbage. Racists usually are irrational. I'm sure someone will come later spewing crap about welfare moms and blacks are criminals.

What is the solution? First, we need drastic plastic surgery to make everyone look the same. I suggest white, with blonde hair and blue eyes to shut people up. Then we reprogram everyone's brain the same so everyone is the same in essence. I'm quite sure they'll start fighting if someone has longer fingernails or something.

Shoot me off to moon. But why do I even bother? No one really listens to anyone else. Politics is all power tripping. "I'M RIGHT"!!!! Well good for you. We are still screwed, thanks. It's time for a fat lady to sing, the planet is done for.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by antonia]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Hey, I am sorry you are ill.

I am just trying to save the world, one step after the other.

And racists are the most crap people in the world.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

reply to post by antonia

Hey, I am sorry you are ill.

I am just trying to save the world, one step after the other.

And racists are the most crap people in the world.

Meh, I know. I just get annoyed. You'd think people would get this kind of crap (racism) just isn't acceptable in the modern world. No one wants to change. No one wants to see what is wrong with them. It's all the same.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by antonia]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Yes, the world is full of racists.

Yes, the world is full of warmongers.

But YES, the world is full of people who care for others.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I bet he get's a surprising amount of votes from Republicans and TPM.

I'll take that wager. If the electorate knows about his supremacist views then he'll lose. I've never met a Republican that held a Nazi view of the world. We call those people Nazis but half the Republicans are closet Progressives and Democrats so this does not surprise me.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I'll take that wager. If the electorate knows about his supremacist views then he'll lose.

I so hope your right.

But I know a lot of people who hold conservative views that seem to want to blame all their problems on people with darker skin.

They call themselves conservative, they think that the country has lost it's way, they miss some misconceived notion of 1950s Leave It To Beaver America. To them, this guy might sound good. Hell, if he was running in AZ he probably would win in a landslide.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Excuse me?
A racist person should not run for office when his constituents will be of mixed race.
The best thing this man has done is say "Hey, don't vote for me unless you are racist!"

Well, in that case, we should be able to count on one hand, the number of elected officials, EVER to work in this country, that were elected by your standards. The rest of them, of all colors, were just bigoted, racist, pricks. Allllll the way back to the founders.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
And this is different than Michelle Obama telling the blacks they need to rise up and let their voices be heard?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 12GaugePermissionSlip

The funny thing is if this guy was black and addressing black constituents and not whites he could be up for the head of the New Black Panther Party or the NAACP.

A racist is a racist no matter the color of your skin.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Living in New Hampshire it doesn't surprise me. We definitely have our share of these types here.

But there are people of this type everywhere.

People will find all types of reasons to dislike one another.
As Antonia had said, we could make everyone Blond and Blue Eyed and they would still find some reason to hate one another.

In reading the article it sounds as if he was partially indoctrinated into this mindset while living in the south, making statements such as these.

Murdough reveres the founding fathers, but Abraham Lincoln? "One of the worst presidents ever. He waged war against the South."

The article also says...

His opinions emerged after high school in Florida and later at New Hampton School here. He went back to Florida after high school and attended a six-month school for personal training, where he learned kinesiology, weight training and anatomy.

He caused a storm recently with a letter to the Monitor that stated his allegiance to the American Third Position, a political party that represents interests of white Americans. The Republican Party immediately ducked for cover and disowned him as a candidate on their ticket.

Fortunately it appears as if the Republican Party nipped it in the bud by disassociating themselves with this individual.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 12GaugePermissionSlip

The problem is, if a black guy said it, you'd probably agree with him. So you're brai washed a bit. Aren't you. You didn't make a post about the black panther keeping white folks away from the poles, or post a clip of him when he said we need to kill white people and their babies. Can you give me a good reason why white people shouldn't have a home land? I mean, can you? Most of the frustration comes from the fact that if any other race said such things, nobody would mind, and most would claim to agree.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join