It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel clears self of wrongdoing in Gaza flotilla raid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well isn't that a surprise? I guess they "lost" all the video they confiscated from the activists. You can be sure if the confiscated video supported Israels position it would have found it's way to MSM where it would be the lead story for days. The Israeli commission was also not permitted to interview any of the commandos that participated in the raid. Their testamony would be first hand knowledge. Of course Israel could NOT permit that!

Turkey is correct in continueing to press for and independent investigation by the UN (as impotent as they are)

Once again Israels "war crimes" are overlooked

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Well looks like 99% of the world got it wrong.Nothing but damage control to save themselves further embarassment and when you control the media you control the masses, except here.FAIL

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I'm glad that's all cleared up and there's no evidence of any wrong-doing. For a minute there I thought this might be questioned and drag on meaninglessly for months and months.

Its quite refreshing to see a quick resolution to this.

Good work Israel. You worked very fast and efficiently getting this done. You should be proud and congratulated.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Word on the street is that this case will set a precedent for convicted murderers. Now, they'll be allowed to re-investigate crimes they've previously been convicted of.... I can see the headlines now, Charles Manson clears his own name with surprising shocker that Sharon Tate committed suicide!

C'mon people, all this shows us is that law, and order amount to jack squat, the faux rule of law is king, and the jerks with the most money decide which way the scales fall.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
*snort*

do they actually think anyone is going to accept their self-judgment as valid?

what are they thinking?
are they thinking?
wtf?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I laughed out loud when I saw this on the news yesterday. Like Israel was ever going to admit to any wrong doing. The Israel government is a joke!

IRM

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

I already started a thread on this but it has just dissapeared..

Wierd

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

I checked before posting and I didn't see it????

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
This is the only other thread on this topic I recall seeing...here

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Virgom129's thread is here.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

No mate, not your fault...

Its totally vanished....ATS??

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:11 PM