It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Chinese Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

UFO Over Chinese Airport

www.bing.com

No snippet, just video
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Well this is the video of the chinese UFO that you crazies have bee talking all about...seems like some contrail of sorts..maybe rocket, maybe jet, maybe a pelican taking a dump in the sky...but I guarantee you that it is not little green men.

It looks almost like a plane passing the sound barrier, the mach cone can be seen..? Maybe...

www.bing.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
That certainly doesn't look like it would have had time to hover over the airport like the first "helicopter" photo. I thought folks all ready established this was a rocket from somewhere anyway on the other thread?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
umm....I thought it was invisible to the naked eye?!

I've got a feeling this may not, in fact, be the object that closed the airportn

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
First off that Video was already pasted in the original thread, so i guess you were trying to get cheap points there.

second off, starting with in first line of your message "you crazy...." i just have to say one thing to you, you are an ignorant and you are proberly on the wrong forum since you think that the communication here is same as the counterstrike forums you normally use. So pack you game and move to another forum where they uses that kind of communication or start learning how to "talk" decent t other people.

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Well this is the video of the chinese UFO that you crazies have bee talking all about...

For a member thats been on ATS for a while I would have thought you would have posed your words in a less condescending way. I am not sure if you meant it to be funny, but I assure you it does not come across as such and will only ostracize you from any future debating as many will put you on the ignore list......I advise you to change your words before other members start waking up and logging in

In regards to the Video, its nothing new.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The video is from Bishkek, Krygystan on June 30, 2010. It is a Russian rocket launch.

Here is the actual launch...on June 30, 2010.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I thought it looked a bit like a rocket but that contrail is quite bizzare. Phage, do you have all this stuff stored in your head or are you just really good at researching?

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

oh snap! yea.. those darn Russian's firing missiles over China again~! Gah !!

Yea, I could see how the presidents of each country would allow that to happen! NOT!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I think Phage is saying the video was not shot in China.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Krygystan is not in China.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Yes?

[edit on 7/15/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
John Big Bootay fires overthruster, debunks with swagger! :-)
One would think by now this China UFO thing would have been all wrapped up. All people need to do is read the posts. It's footage of rocket test just as Phage said.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Grrr, that's not an answer. Which option were you saying yes to? OPtion 1 or option 2?

Sorry mods, I know this post is off topic but considering Phage is in contact with the big giant head I have to know these things.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

True but the mystery still remains around what actually shut down the airport.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I've started to wonder if these pictures were put out by them in the know themselves so it could get debunked and take the heat out of the main issue..What did close that Airport

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Nixes

Jumpy airport officials who thought Venus was something other than Venus and now want to cover their butts with a UFO story so they don't look stupid?

Face it, we aren't going to know anything more than we do. Which is that the airport was closed.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loke.
... ... you are an ignorant and you are proberly ... ...

Yes, the OP is very ignorant.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Did we forget our manners, folks?

Civility and decorum are expected

Please continue the discussion in one of the existing threads here or here.

Thread closed.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Gemwolf]

new topics

top topics

join